It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the protocols of the learned Elders of Zion

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Is everything a hoax that dirties the Jew . I suppose the Jews were not directly responsible for the crusifixion of Jesus . Another hoax , huh . Put your beany on and go play .

Are you saying that Pontius Pilate, who condemned him, was Jewish? Or that "Longinus," the Roman Centurion who finished him off with a spear was a Crypto-Jew? The utter contempt you display towards the religion that Jesus Christ Himself practiced is lamentable. If his Gentile, ie, Pagan* disciples hadn't claimed that he was the Messiah, He would probably be revered by the Jews as a great reformer and teacher. As it is, He is viewed as one of the many False Messiahs plying their game in Roman occupied Judea.

*Remember, when the Babylonian Talmud refers to the "Gentiles," it's talking about people who worshiped at temples to Baal and Jupiter, you know, the folks who fed members of the Christian sect to the lions as public spectacle. Is that the sort of Gentile you are that you take its comments so personally?
edit on 6-4-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SimonPeter

Are you saying that Pontius Pilate, who condemned him, was Jewish? Or that "Longinus," the Roman Centurion who finished him off with a spear was a Crypto-Jew? The utter contempt you display towards the religion that Jesus Christ Himself practiced is lamentable. If his Gentile, ie, Pagan* disciples hadn't claimed that he was the Messiah, He would probably be revered by the Jews as a great reformer and teacher. As it is, He is viewed as one of the many False Messiahs plying their game in Roman occupied Judea.

*Remember, when the Babylonian Talmud refers to the "Gentiles," it's talking about people who worshiped at temples to Baal and Jupiter, you know, the folks who fed members of the Christian sect to the lions as public spectacle. Is that the sort of Gentile you are that you take its comments so personally?
edit on 6-4-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

Pilate washed his hands of the matter if you remember what the bible says . Ciaphas insisted on his crucifiction or he would cause trouble for Pilate who was already on bad terms with Rome .
For your information the crucifixion of Christ was told about in Isaiah 53 . I'm sure you think otherwise though .I don't know how many people you know of who performed so many miracles in the name of God and raised the dead but that is more than a teacher or a false messiah . Jesus died on the cross as it was foretold . I don't doubt that you were taught that Jesus was a fraud too! The Passion of the Christ offended you ? George Soros is another of your glorious Jews too , huh? Jews are people . Nothing more ! There is good and bad Jews .

I do remember that it was considered to be unclean for a Jew to eat with a Gentile or go to his house during the times of the spreading of the Gospel . Those same Jews who were brought out of Egypt who within a very short time worshipped an image of a calf fashioned from Gold could not commune with a Gentile . That kind of a Jew who indulges in everything a Gentile does if not more so .

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join