It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the protocols of the learned Elders of Zion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

These claims are being put forth by Jews who are not of the Synagogue of Satan .We are aware of these things because Jewish Rabbi's who do not serve Satan have brought them to us . Where is the anti Semitism there ?

Wow. You honestly can't see how accusing Jews of worshiping Satan is anti-Semitic? I suppose they need to kidnap Christian babies for their sacrifices, and spend idle hours poisoning wells. Might I ask if you hail from medieval Bavaria?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Wow , you must not have heard . Jesus said 2000 years ago that these Jews that say they were Jews are of the Synagoug of Satan . How about the ones that worshipped a Golden Calf . The Talmud is very clear in it's hatred of the Goyim or Gentiles . The Muslims don't have that much hate in their Koran as is in the Talmud.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Keep fiddling, Nero.

Fitz

p.s. 1935 called. Your brown shirt is ready for pick-up
edit on 30-3-2013 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Wow , you must not have heard . Jesus said 2000 years ago that these Jews that say they were Jews are of the Synagoug of Satan

I don't think he was talking about Jews in general. He certainly wasn't talking about the Talmud, because it hadn't been compiled yet. He was talking about backsliders and hypocrites who refuse to practice brotherly love... like you.

How about the ones that worshipped a Golden Calf .

Technically, they weren't Jews yet. They had not yet received the Law. Or have you not bothered to read the Bible, either?

The Talmud is very clear in it's hatred of the Goyim or Gentiles.

I thought you said you've never read the Talmud.

The Muslims don't have that much hate in their Koran as is in the Talmud.

Pretty sure you haven't read the Q'uran, either.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Your not sure of anything . Jesus was talking about the Pharisees who were in charge of the Temple who were persecuting him because they wanted to kill him .
The Golden Calf worship was done by the JEWS who were the descendants of Isaac whom God made his covenant with . But I don't guess you read that did you .
I have looked both at the Quran and the Talmud . I have read through parts pointed out to me by Jewish Rabbi's and other researchers . One point I found is in the Quran is that Allah said that the land belongs to the Jews to inhabit forever Night Journey 117 and also in the Talmud Baba Mezia 114b The Goy are not humans . Other verses from Gittin 57a states that Jesus is in Hell boiling in excrement.
Rosh Hashasah 17a Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for generations .

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Other verses from Gittin 57a states that Jesus is in Hell boiling in excrement.

Only if you believe that Jesus was a Roman collaborator who faked his own death. I suggest you read this section, which deals with marriage law of all things, from the top:

halakhah.com...

halakhah.com...

halakhah.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You skimmed Gittin 57a and did not read it . If you will take time to read it you will see that Jesus did mock the Sages and the penalty for that is being boiled in Hot Excrement in Hell . Jesus was at odds with the Temple authority because they were of the Synagogue of Satan .

Next !

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

You skimmed Gittin 57a and did not read it . If you will take time to read it you will see that Jesus did mock the Sages and the penalty for that is being boiled in Hot Excrement in Hell . Jesus was at odds with the Temple authority because they were of the Synagogue of Satan .

The Talmud does not say Jesus is being boiled in hot excrement in Hell. It is you who have read this and concluded that it applies to Jesus. Why?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The Jews hate Jesus . The Jews that plotted to kill Jesus with a vengence still want to kill his memory . Look at the Movie called the Passion of Christ .Look at the ACLU . We can only view the Tractated Babylonian Talmud that I'm sure has been made to be presentable to the Gentile . But the version we can review says that in effect that Jesus did mock the Sages and the punishment for that is boiling in hot excrement .That would be his penalty if they had the power to exact that punishment .
What kind of stupid imaginations from such a supposed Holy book of the Jews . They obsess over some pretty petty crap . Was the Law not enough . Was there a need to spell out exactly every little moral issue that should have been handled by the concept of right and wrong ? Was it more to define with a fine line just how far they could pervert the word of God or to justify the perverting of the wisdom God gave man .

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You seem to be a bit obseessed with this and you still have no evidence. Oh and the Romans killed Jesus, not the Jews.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

You seem to be a bit obseessed with this and you still have no evidence. Oh and the Romans killed Jesus, not the Jews.

A "bit obsessed"? You have a knack for understatement.

I would venture the Grand Dragon would've admitted error at this point and apologised.

Fitz

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by DJW001

The Jews hate Jesus . The Jews that plotted to kill Jesus with a vengence still want to kill his memory . Look at the Movie called the Passion of Christ .Look at the ACLU . We can only view the Tractated Babylonian Talmud that I'm sure has been made to be presentable to the Gentile . But the version we can review says that in effect that Jesus did mock the Sages and the punishment for that is boiling in hot excrement .That would be his penalty if they had the power to exact that punishment .
What kind of stupid imaginations from such a supposed Holy book of the Jews . They obsess over some pretty petty crap . Was the Law not enough . Was there a need to spell out exactly every little moral issue that should have been handled by the concept of right and wrong ? Was it more to define with a fine line just how far they could pervert the word of God or to justify the perverting of the wisdom God gave man .

Jews hate Jesus? Really? Jesus was Jewish and so were the majority of all his followers! The fairy tales you believe in were made up 300 years later by the Emporer Constantine and his cronies in an attempt to hang on to power when the Roman Empire was collapsing and became the Holy Roman Empire!

As already stated the Romans crucified Jesus and a roman soldier stuck a spear in him to finish him off, how was it that the Jews killed him???

So if John kills Luke but claims that Steve told him to do it, who would get charged and found guilty in a fair court of law today??? Methinks John NOT Steve!

Like you said one group of Jews were against Yeshua (lets use his correct name not the fairytale name) so you blame all Jews??? So Hitler (a Christian) killed millions of people of many nations and faiths, should we blame all Christians, by your definition???

Finally, the Talmud is not the Jewish Bible, it is just a rabbinical discussion which has secret meanings not the literal and badly translated ones that you use. The majority of Jews do not use the Talmud as their guide in life but it is a useful tool for bigots and hatefilled Jew haters like yourself! Yeshua (aka Jesus) would be so proud of you, distorting everything he stood for, in his name - shame on you!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

You have half read my post . I stated that Jesus himself called out these supposed Jews . These Jews pressed the Roman governor to put Jesus to death . Pilate did everything he could not to crucify Jesus . Caiaphas and his bunch would not have it any other way . The Talmud is anti Gentile also. I do know that all Jewish people aren't like the Talmidic Jews . Hitler was suspected as being Jewish as well . He expunged a villiage from existance to hide those roots in Germany .

Why is it that anyone who critisizes a Jew or group of Jews he is an antisemetic . The Talmud is as anti-Gentile as the Quran is anti infidel .

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

You don't want to see evidence do you . You have avoided every obvious evidence . Thats your tactic .
This goes for your buddy too !

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You don't want to see evidence do you . You have avoided every obvious evidence . Thats your tactic .
This goes for your buddy too !

"Tactic"? What now? I and others have asked for facts. You have given us a list of websites linked to dubious and frankly anti-semitic material. You have also claimed quite a bit about the Talmud, which you don't seem to be able to back up and which isn't exactly linked to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which still remains a forgery. I note that you still haven't addressed my points about the obvious links between the so-called protocols and "Dialogue between Machiavelli and Montesquieu in Hell" and "Biarritz". I wonder why.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Lets see the Bible has how many differently named books and some of them contain some of the same information . So how many issues of these protocols that were likely to have been compiled over a long period of time from the time of Meyer to the end of the 1800s . The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is but one publishing of such guidelines and the latest such published article on the subject .
The whole thing is a mute point ! We can not do anything about the scheme now anyway . The deed is done and if you arent a part of it , you are an unwitting partner ..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The deed is indeed done as no-one takes the Protocols seriously at all, and can you please explain to me what I am apparently an unwitting partner of?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It would seem that I can not do that ! And I would imagine no one else can either no matter how much they try .You will have to learn that for yourself . As an atheist you have quite a bit that no one can tell you .But you will learn .

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

It would seem that I can not do that ! And I would imagine no one else can either no matter how much they try .You will have to learn that for yourself . As an atheist you have quite a bit that no one can tell you .But you will learn .

So you can't actually tell me what I'm an unwitting partner of, in other words. Interesting. By the way, as an atheist I left to fall back on mere books, containing things called 'facts'. Alas, poor me.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Any relatively intelligent person can read the protocols of the elders of zion and realize that that is what they have constructed, and that is the plan they have been using for decades - if not centuries.

A "hoax?" No, you're not being intelligent, or reasonable. You are propogating a "hoax" of your own.

Wake up. Just because you say it isn't true, doesn't make it a lie. Just because you repeat a lie over and over again - doesn't make it a truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join