It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hello,

Okey, I dont really know where to start. I keep it short

Im Didaji from Sweden.

I bookmarked this page for a year or two ago, since then I have read some parts of the forum periodically. Mostly Cryptozoology, Paranormal Studies and Aliens and UFOs. But almost everything that is unknown iterest me. So I guess this is the right place to be at

Today I decided to create an account to get into this a little more seriously and now here I am.
edit on 27/12/2010 by Didaji because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Didaji.

Always nice to meet people from such gorgeous countries as Sweden, sounds like you have just the right interests to feel right at home here on the forum.

Look forward to seeing you about the boards, if you get stuck with anything, just shout.

Your English is much better than my Swedish by the way.

CX.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Didaji

Hi Didaji, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
hi,

I'm a newbie too and probably hanging about in the same area's as you so hi and welcome

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thank you very much

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I also found this site a while back. There is limitless info on this site concerning a huge range of subjects. Just beware of the crazies. The key is to poke around for the good stuff! I think I have learned more here in the past month than I did in my first 3 years of college!

Good luck and try to keep an open yet rational mind.

Oh! Apparently this is my 20th post so I guess I can start my own threads now! Thanks!
edit on 29-12-2010 by ohiotim2112 because: more to say

top topics

join