It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange emissions by the sun are suddenly mutating matter on Earth!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Today I read this article that the sun drops down some very unusual particle to Earth, that can mutate our genome's .. It's frightening but also exited to hear this news. What will this mean , is it true , or false ? can it be that it started..?

Lets see the results some have found?

The strange case of solar flares and radioactive elements When researchers found an unusual linkage between solar flares and the inner life of radioactive elements on Earth, it touched off a scientific detective investigation that could end up protecting the lives of space-walking astronauts and maybe rewriting some of the assumptions of physics.

Stanfort university

Watch this video gives a good insight

Did some researching of the video and put some links together for further investigation.

Discovery News

Space.com

Astroparticals psychics

NASA science

NASA
"I believe we're on the threshold of a new era in which space weather can be as influential in our daily lives as ordinary terrestrial weather." Fisher concludes. "We take this very seriously indeed."

What do you people think here on ATS.. ?

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Crikey!

Next thing you know; these mutations might cause cancer!

Sun Cancer...

Oh what a world we live in - where the sun can give humans cancer.

8[

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I find this to ba an interesting discovery by Earth scientist. Thing is it make sense that certain NATURAL evalutional changes would occur form the Star that a species lives near. We do have Star materials within us so why couldnt we interact with it??
Good find OP

I shall continues to absorb that Great Sun energy

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Right! that we can follow on statistics that will outcome of the following years I guess?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Maybe what's happening is all tied in with with what people hope for and expect (might) happen in 2012?
Maybe the 'Son/Sun' will really change us?
Why not?

Cool thread - S&F

peace

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yeah,i saw this from glp recently. This article is from 2006 and absolutely fascinating! Thanks for sharing,added to favorite, S and F

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hmmm the question is, do I run outside as fast as I can and get naked (not necessarily in that order) OR do I don the foil tuxedo and climb into my spider-hole? By the way, I also have made a fem foil suit *wink wink* it`s being used right now... But I can always deflate Suzie. She won`t mind sharing, we have an understanding based on her inability to repopulate the planet...but if a "biological" female isn`t available, don`t think we won`t try. I think the human race is worth that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The most strange of all of it is that I had a dream about this event last night. And this morning my eye surprisingly catches this news..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
By the way, didnt they believe evolution was instantaneously half a billion years ago called the canbrian explosion? Species proliferated like crazy. I remember watching that on the history channel.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

edit on 27-12-2010 by innervision0730 because: Double post

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Maybe that god particle they want to create at the LHC has also some similarities with this topic? to understand the particle that the sun is emitting ?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Neutrinos are the most difficult to study of the elementary particles, but they play a fundamental role in our understanding of nature on both the microscopic and cosmic scales. Our current understanding of elementary particles is based on the hypothesis that all neutrinos are massless. During the last few years, however, experiments in underground laboratories, including GALLEX and MACRO at Gran Sasso, have shown that this might not be the case. Signs of the so-called neutrino oscillation phenomenon, a quantum effect in which neutrinos of one type can turn into another, have been observed.

The above quote is from the astrophysics link above.
I watched a documentary a few years ago, that was all about proving neutrinos do have mass. Not much of course, but they were measuring (somehow
) the quantity at different areas of underground labs/tunnels ( ? )

They had stated that because the quantity was less neutrinos the further underground they went, they must have some mass.

Hopefully, if we're going to mutate, it's in a good way.
I don't like the idea of just decaying faster :shk:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The mayans idea about energies from the sun and energies from the galaxy's centre "helping" us sure does fit with this theory.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lacanau

Correct, the sun is the driving force, in coordination with the galaxy center.

This energy is the real reason for the chemtrails. If one studies the chem phenom, and coordinates it with the suns activity, one finds the two are inextricably tied together. The chems are used to diffuse that energy, preventing it from getting in and doing the changing. The trails are done in a geometric pattern, focusing on population centers and certain locations that will be most effective at canceling out the energy. The fluoride and other additives are there to prevent the energies from taking hold in people.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

So in other words you mean that chemtrails are helping us not to mutate?.. That would be a great argument for spraying the earth wouldn't it ?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hopefully, if we're going to mutate, it's in a good way.
I don't like the idea of just decaying faster :shk:

If that particles manipulate the time frame we live in we wont notice that,or do we ?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
this is a huge discovery imo. to me, since we all came from star dust, i think we have a relation to the sun, maybe our bodies age as we interact with the sun, maybe we have a hell of a lot more in common with the sun than origionally tought and if so, if there is other life out there rotating around another star that they ae related to their own star/sun and hence why they could be different to us, having a different star/sun with different properties(because we have not confirmed each star is exactly like another and in different age process) that each spiecies has its own relation to how it biologicly works when it interacts with its own star/sun, giving a unique species of life that relembles its star???

just a pure guess and imaginary thinking
(if you can understand what im trying to get across lol)

imagine if were true!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Real simple....take away the sun from plant life, or any life and that life dies...decomposes.

The use of chem trails would definitely be a way to cancel a potentially beneficial element from the sun.
Isn't it logical to figure that the sun (son) is necessary to the circle of life? It isn't something we can cut
completely out of the scenario.

I believe that TPTB know exactly what the possibilities are for exposure from the sun. That is why they say to cover up when outside....warn us of "skin cancer", etc. But what if instead of a bane on humankind, exposure would be the most wonderful thing that could happen to all of us??

We, the people are being treated daily as if we are children without a brain. More and more information is being hidden from us without our permission. We deserve the right of full disclosure in all that affects our lives. If TPTB are in fear of mayhem....it is their fault for not being honest from the beginning. Give the human race a little respect...most will be surprised, I'm sure....but things would even out and be as they should.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have always loved the wondrous possibilities. Suppose the universe is what accelerates our DNA toward our next evolutionary step. Maybe there is a predetermined time for us to evolve. Our senses to be heightened, even more senses such as clairvoyance, intuition, etc.

I love the idea of energy and vibrations and frequencies altering our lives - literally, at the atomic level.

Life is truly amazing, Thank you for this post, It has reminded me of all the amazing gifts we have.

A.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

I believe that TPTB know exactly what the possibilities are for exposure from the sun. That is why they say to cover up when outside....warn us of "skin cancer", etc. But what if instead of a bane on humankind, exposure would be the most wonderful thing that could happen to all of us??

I know what you mean , but my body just feels fine the way it is. Somehow if I think about it , creeps me and let me think about the movie the werewolf.. I don,t know if I would love that kind of growing pains?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join