It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MOON...again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yes, this subject has been beat completly to death. I have not personally noticed any phenomena, but I must wonder why so many people recently have. At least once a week on this forum, and 3 or 4 others that I fequent, there are testimonials about moon irregularities. Why!!!! I have heard of moon stalling in its orbit, appearing smaller or larger, rising in the wrong diection, along with many other claims. This is all bogus non-sense, but with the number of reports something must have influenced the reposts. Could this be just the power of suggestion from reading others posts, atmospheric distortion, ...

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think a good number of people on this board post crazy # for a laugh. A good number also have minor mental problems and can convince themselves that they have seen the impossible.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Maybe...I really dont know....
I have been watching the moon EXTRA hard ever since I started reading all this 'stuff' about the moon being strange......but it never LOOKS odd to me....and I am feeling a little left out! How come the moon acts NORMAL to me but to nobody else ??? tricksy moon.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Mmm... I'd kind of go along with all of the above: people who don't look at the sky suddenly deciding to notice it and then coming to weird conclusions about ordinary phenomina, hoaxers, and the ...easily startled.

top topics

join