It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest cult religion: Global Warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Just a note for those in the Northern hemisphere shivering under record low temperatures whilst being hit in their pockets for CO2 emissions to protect us from Global Warming.

During the early 1990s ENRON made a healthy $20bn profit annually trading EPA credits between companies emitting Hydrogen Sulphide.

Then the Enron Foundation hit on a a new idea and started directly funding environmental scientists proposing an obscure theory that Carbon Dioxide emissions were linked to Climate Changes. The Nature Conservancy's Climate Change Project recieved $1.5m to investigate and promote it's CO2 emission theories. *

Al Gore's Clinton team was favoured by donations from the Enron Foundation before coming to office in 1993 and suddenly Gore was pushing for the Kyoto accords, which interestingly USA did not sign up for.

Overnight the world of ENRON had created the world's newest religion. It had all the hallmarks of a cult like religion

* Global Catastrophe

* A Saviour

* Prescription of actions for the faithful to take to avoid disaster

* An edict to convert Unbelievers to the faith

* An agenda to attack Unbelievers as heretics

* What all religions must have an unresolvable dilemma only quenched by blind faith

Julian Assange behind wikileaks, revealed a couple of years ago, over 500 emails between global climate scientists conspiring to conceal and falsely misrepresent results from ice cores drilled from the Greenland ice cap which contradicted their Global Warming theory.

YES BOYS AND GIRLS... CLIMATE SCIENCE IS THE NEW RELIGION

YOU NO LONGER NEED TO GO TO CHURCH

TO FEEL RIGHTEOUS AMONG MEN,

JUST DRIVE A TOYOTA PRIUS AND PAY YOUR EMISSION TAXES

* Sources Investigatemagazine.com edition for October 2005, Pages 63-66

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

It is largely a SCAM to pull out our money from our pockets.
The eco-communists who propagate Global Warming never come up with solution about it.
Just new taxes on fuel is all they want .. scumbags!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I, for one, welcome our new Global Warming Overlords.

Oh.......wait.......

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by beyondrainbow
reply to post by sy.gunson

It is largely a SCAM to pull out our money from our pockets.
The eco-communists who propagate Global Warming never come up with solution about it.
Just new taxes on fuel is all they want .. scumbags!

I don't think ENRON were communists last time I checked.

At least I don't recall communists ever being accused of corporate greed. If you mean that greedy Capitalists conned museli munching greenies to fight for them on behalf of Corporate Greed, then yes I would have to agree with that.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It's all about revenue raising, soo many diffrent things have been put into order in the past decade, supposedly to better the enviroment, and we are still awaiting to see an improvement, i guess we will have to wait and see.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
You must be a very patient man shivering away whilst being skimmed for Carbon Emmissions in the depths of a recession to pay for prevention of Global Warming.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
YEAH!!! *pumps arms* YOU GOT IT DAWG!! *waves ripped biceps around*

YOU TELL'EM SON, GOD DAMN THEY LIARS YO!! *engorges a whole cow while puffing chest*

Ahem,

yeah, because some assholes will cash in on the thing, it's all worth mocking and ignoring. Oh well, I don't have children - hope yours love the toxic suffocation your ignorance permits.

YOU GO DAWG!! YEAH *thrusts fist in the air*..YEAH BABY!!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
YEAH!!! *pumps arms* YOU GOT IT DAWG!! *waves ripped biceps around*

YOU TELL'EM SON, GOD DAMN THEY LIARS YO!! *engorges a whole cow while puffing chest*

Ahem,

yeah, because some assholes will cash in on the thing, it's all worth mocking and ignoring. Oh well, I don't have children - hope yours love the toxic suffocation your ignorance permits.

YOU GO DAWG!! YEAH *thrusts fist in the air*..YEAH BABY!!

I rest my case.

It is like a Religion. Believers suspend all disbelief and subscribe to this cult with passion and conviction and attack the non believers as heretics. There is no middle ground. No room for logical appraisal.

When the World does not heats up as foretold in their prophecy, they take Extremely cold weather to be yet another sign of proof that thereis global climate change EVEN IF IT ISN'T GLOBAL WARMING.

It isn't about liars.

It is about the manipulation of pathetically deluded people in society by powerful corporate interests to squeeze more money from us.

The climate will change irrespective what happens to CO2 emissions.

The biggest joke is all the nicompoops who believe wholeheartedly in this rubbish even when in the midst of a record breaking cold snap.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Global warming cannot be a religion. Religions, while having no proof of their reality, also have no disproof. Global warming can be disproved by science; religion cannot.

new topics

top topics

join