It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED! Oct. 21st, 2011- The Beginning of the 1260 Great Tribulation Period

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Makes perfect sense now!!!

Oct. 20th/21st, 2011 (Last Great Day, 8th Day of Feast of Tabernacles) plus exactly 1260 days (Great Tribulation) = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon-Passover!)

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Seals

12 ¶ And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake;and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 for the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

March 20th, 2015 (Total Solar Eclipse) on the 1st of Nissan (Jewish Calendar). A couple of weeks later, Blood Red Moon (Total Lunar Eclipse) on Passover, April 4th, 2015

Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

There is the half hour of silence between the 6th seal to the 7th seal. Half hour = 30 days. 6th seal is opened on March 20th, 2015 or Passover April 4th, 2015? 30 days from the 1st Passover to the 2nd Passover and the time when Noah's Flood Happened!

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Seventh Seal

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

3 And another angel came and stood at the altar,having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

The Trumpets
6 ¶ And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

The Day of the Lord would essentially be during the time of Passover/Feast of Unleavened Bread, maybe not the 1st one but the 2nd one at the time when the flood waters destroyed the Earth during Noah

The Second Epistle General of
Peter

The Promise of the Lord's Coming

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Gen. 1.6-8
6 whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: Gen. 7.11

7 but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 ¶ But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 ¶ Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The First Book of Moses, Called
Genesis

The Flood

10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.
11 ¶ In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. 2 Pet. 3.6

And I just think I figured out what the 1335 days means!!

edit on 31-12-2010 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The Book of Daniel

The Time of the End

1 And at that time shall Michael Rev. 12.7 stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness, as the stars for ever and ever.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book,even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
5 ¶ Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever, that it shall be for a time, times, and a half;and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Oct. 21st, 2011 (adomination of desolation, daily sacrifice taken away). time, times, and half (1260 days) = April 4th, 2015 (Passover)

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1290 days = May 3rd, 2015 (2nd Passover)

Oct. 21st, 2011 plus 1335 days = June 16th, 2015

what does that mean?

May 6th, 2015 or Iyar 17 (when the flood of Noah was unleashed) plus 40 days and 40 nights how the flood was upon the Earth = June 16th, 2015

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus

25 ¶ Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven; neither shall the sacrifice of the feast of the passover be left unto the morning.
26 The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

Moses and the Tables of the Law
27 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.
28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

IT ALL LINES UP!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
HOLY SH*T!!

The 150 days!

As shown in a previous posts the seven trumpets are sounded during Passover/Feast of Unleavened bread. And it comes right at the time the 7th angel or seal opened. At the end of the Great Tribulation Period.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Seventh Seal

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

The Trumpets
6 ¶ And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 ¶ The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 ¶ And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 and the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 ¶ And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 and the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
12 ¶ And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 ¶ And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 ¶ And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abad'don, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apol'ly-on.
12 ¶ One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

Apollyon associated with the Sun (Apollo=Sun God/Greek) Apollyon known as the "destroyer" When does the "destroyer" come? Yup, Passover!

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus

The Passover

18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.
19 Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land.
20 Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat unleavened bread.
21 ¶ Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.
22 And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the basin; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.
23 For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

You can see above in Revelation 9 the Destroyer/Apollyon torments for 5 months or 150 days. Where else in the Bible the only other mention of 150 days? FLOOD OF NOAH!

Genesis

The Flood

11 ¶ In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. 2 Pet. 3.6
12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;
14 they, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.
15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.
17 ¶ And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lifted up above the earth.
18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.
19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
22 all in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth a hundred and fifty days.

Genesis

1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters assuaged.
2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained.
3 And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.
4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ar'arat.

Lets have a look at this!

May 3rd, 2015 (Iyar 14- 2nd Passover) plus exactly 150 days = September 30th, 2015 (17 Tishrei or the seventh month of the seventeenth day the ark rested after 150 days on Mt. Ararat) during the Feast of Tabernacles. OMG!
Can there not be a more perfect!???

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
OMG!

"Time appointed" means "full moon" too. It is when the end of time comes!

scripturetext.com...

Only two times the full moon falls on a major Jewish feast day. One being the first day of Feast of Tabernacles and the second full moon lands on Passover!

"Time appointed" in the Bible

www.blueletterbible.org...

Exd 23:15 Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty

Dan 8:17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end [shall be] the vision.

Dan 8:18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.

Dan 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end [shall be].

The Book of Daniel

27 And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.
28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.
29 ¶ At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be helped with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
36 ¶ And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, 2.3, 4 and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, Rev. 13.5, 6 and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
When is the Daily Sacrifice taken away or the adomination of desolation? Not on Passover but Feast of Tabernacles

All the mentions of Daily Sacrifice in the Bible

www.blueletterbible.org...

Dan 8:13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain [saint] which spake, How long [shall be] the vision [concerning] the daily [sacrifice], and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
Dan 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily [sacrifice], and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
Dan 12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

The Fourth Book of Moses, Called
Numbers

The Daily Offerings

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, My offering, and my bread for my sacrifices made by fire, for a sweet savor unto me, shall ye observe to offer unto me in their due season.
3 And thou shalt say unto them, This is the offering made by fire which ye shall offer unto the LORD; two lambs of the first year without spot day by day, for a continual burnt offering.
4 The one lamb shalt thou offer in the morning, and the other lamb shalt thou offer at even;
5 and a tenth part of an ephah of flour for a meat offering, mingled with the fourth part of a hin of beaten oil.
6 It is a continual burnt offering, which was ordained in mount Si'nai for a sweet savor, a sacrifice made by fire unto the LORD.
7 And the drink offering thereof shall be the fourth part of a hin for the one lamb: in the holy place shalt thou cause the strong wine to be poured unto the LORD for a drink offering.
8 And the other lamb shalt thou offer at even: as the meat offering of the morning, and as the drink offering thereof, thou shalt offer it, a sacrifice made by fire, of a sweet savor unto the LORD.

The Offerings at the Appointed Feasts

16 ¶ And in the fourteenth day of the first month is the passover of the LORD.
And in the fifteenth day of this month is the feast: seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten.

18 In the first day shall be a holy convocation; ye shall do no manner of servile work therein:
19 but ye shall offer a sacrifice made by fire for a burnt offering unto the LORD; two young bullocks, and one ram, and seven lambs of the first year: they shall be unto you without blemish.
20 And their meat offering shall be of flour mingled with oil: three tenth deals shall ye offer for a bullock, and two tenth deals for a ram;
21 a several tenth deal shalt thou offer for every lamb, throughout the seven lambs:
22 and one goat for a sin offering, to make an atonement for you.
23 Ye shall offer these beside the burnt offering in the morning, which is for a continual burnt offering.
24 After this manner ye shall offer daily, throughout the seven days, the meat of the sacrifice made by fire, of a sweet savor unto the LORD: it shall be offered beside the continual burnt offering, and his drink offering.
25 And on the seventh day ye shall have a holy convocation; ye shall do no servile work.

The daily offerings or sacrifices also happen during the Feast of Tabernacles as well!

The Fourth Book of Moses, Called
Numbers

2 ¶ And on the fifteenth day of the seventh month ye shall have a holy convocation; ye shall do no servile work, and ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: E
13 and ye shall offer a burnt offering, a sacrifice made by fire, of a sweet savor unto the LORD; thirteen young bullocks, two rams, and fourteen lambs of the first year; they shall be without blemish:
14 and their meat offering shall be of flour mingled with oil, three tenth deals unto every bullock of the thirteen bullocks, two tenth deals to each ram of the two rams,
15 and a several tenth deal to each lamb of the fourteen lambs:
16 and one kid of the goats for a sin offering; beside the continual burnt offering, his meat offering, and his drink offering.

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew

15 ¶ When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand,)
16 then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains:
17 let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 for then shall be great tribulation,such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just figured out something potentially major.

It appears there was a star burst during the 15th century. Not a supernova but further research I have done would show it was a Gamma Ray Burst that happened around 1415 B.C. or near the time of the Exodus out of Egypt when Egypt was destroyed during Passover.

It might be connected then that this Gamma Ray Burst had a direct impact on Earth of some nature during that historical time!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind the end of the Great Tribulation falls on Passover, and the 7th seal happens on the 2nd Passover.

These two paintings show it.

Jan van Eyck
Adoration of the Lamb

anothermatter.files.wordpress.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.themasterpiececards.com...

Albrecht Dürer
The Adoration of the Lamb

www.apocalyptic-theories.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
The bible itself says repeatedly that nobody is going to know when judgement day happens.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 "for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief."

Matthew 24:43-44 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Luke 12:39-40 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Revelation 3:3 (NIV) "Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you."

edit on 27-12-2010 by NeuronDivide because: edit

Yes but notice your last scripture reference, if you do not wake up, I will come as a theif and if you do not wake up you will not know at what time I will come to you,

the word 'if 'implies that those who do wake up will know.
edit on 25-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
Don't you Christian fundamentalists read your own bible? It says repeatedly that nobody is going to know when judgement day is going to happen.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 "for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief."

Matthew 24:43-44 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Luke 12:39-40 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Revelation 3:3 (NIV) "Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you."

I am anything but a Christian fundamentalist. But you said it yourself above in this verse.

The First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the
Thessalonians

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

What does that say above? For the people who are aware will known perfectly when the Day of the Lord happens. And it should not overtake you as a thief.

That's what i'm saying, and even Noah was given a seven day heads up before the rains came.
And if I am not mistaken what the oct21st date is actually referring to the beginning of the tribulation which starts sometime after the rapture.

please see my thread regarding the rapture www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

reply to post by Trueman

Completely disagree with his May 21st, 2011 rapture/judgement day date for a variety of reasons. But his Oct. 21st, 2011 date sure seems to line up fully!

I disagree with any date regarding rapture or judgement day....but we all know is coming so soon that we will be there before we die.....100% guaranteed.

So sad those guys making fun of this and refusing to accept it, just to hide how scare they are.

One more thing about this, a minute before this event, people will be working, studying, eating and making love as always.

That's right a minute before the rapture, people will be going about their lives as usual, but judgement day is another story all together, there is a huge difference between (judgemnet day), and the day of the coming of the son of man(.rapture)

But people will not be going about life as usual just before judgement day, they will be crying out for the rocks to fall on them, with rivers turning into blood, hail stones crashing around, boils breaking out on people ,the beast of the earth killing people, 1/3 of the earth being burned up and so much more, therefore in those days people will be trying to survive, no more life as usual there.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Have you ever thought that the 1260 days is an anagram? Ill give you an example.... swap the 1 and the 2 around and you have 2160, which according to some is the precessional period for each Zodiac sign.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

and when it says 1290 days, you spin the 9 around to a 6 while moving the 2 in the place of the 1?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Bible-bashers make the worst conspiracy theorists. How can you be a conspiracy theorist when your whole life is based on the biggest conspiracy of ALL TIME.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by St Udio

The 3rd secret happens between the 5th seal and the 7th trumpet heh? How do you figure that out?

The 3rd secret happens I believe from my esoteric research exactly right before the 1260 day Great Tribulation. And it correlates with the last Pope of St. Malachy's prophecy.

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the fearsome Judge will judge His people. The End.
I am Peter the Roman. Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The page does not exist anymore?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

STOP ADVERTISING YOUR BLOG!!!! IT IS NOT ALLOWED!!!

This thread should be closed and this guy given a serious warning.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The link to the blog no longer works but reading the other post I can see what's going on. I realize we all have a passion for the Lord and would love for Him to return soon. But this prediction will not come to pass on that date. Keep in mind that a few things need to happen first.

The Great Apostasy

2 Thessalonians 2

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish,
because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

With that said, we have to remember that the Anti-Christ must be revealed first, and this has not happened yet. Also the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem must also be built first. The building of the 3rd Temple will be the sign to watch for. Once that happens, then you know that the time getting very, very close.

edit on 16-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
. . . But this prediction will not come to pass on that date. Keep in mind that a few things need to happen first.

The Great Apostasy
The mass apostasy has already occured - even when people go to mass, they usually only receive the body, no blood - this in itself is a sign of the mass apostasy.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edward Palamar

. . . But this prediction will not come to pass on that date. Keep in mind that a few things need to happen first.

The Great Apostasy
The mass apostasy has already occured - even when people go to mass, they usually only receive the body, no blood - this in itself is a sign of the mass apostasy.

I don't see your point. What you just said has nothing to do with the scripture I quoted.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edward Palamar

The Great Apostasy

I don't see your point. What you just said has nothing to do with the scripture I quoted.

It seems to me that we are further into the great apostasy than you acknowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join