It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED! Oct. 21st, 2011- The Beginning of the 1260 Great Tribulation Period

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Beware of timesetters they are false prophets.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Matthew 24
No Man Knoweth the Day and Hour

36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Sukkot lasts for seven days. The two days following the festival, Shemini Atzeret and Simchat Torah, are separate holidays but are related to Sukkot and are commonly thought of as part of Sukkot.

Which day is it, Shemini Atzeret or Simchat Torah? The Last Great Day is two days.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by troubleshooter

Matthew 24
No Man Knoweth the Day and Hour

36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Sukkot lasts for seven days. The two days following the festival, Shemini Atzeret and Simchat Torah, are separate holidays but are related to Sukkot and are commonly thought of as part of Sukkot.

Which day is it, Shemini Atzeret or Simchat Torah? The Last Great Day is two days.

en.wikipedia.org...

There have been many such predictions since the sixteenth century.

Sir Issac Newton even got in on it for a while.

William Miller predicted the second coming of Jesus on October 22 1844...
...on the basis of the Day of Atonement and a Karaite calendar...
...but gave it up once it didn't happen...
...the Dispensationalists got in on the act too and are still making dire warnings about Israel...
...raptures and rebuilt temples and other nonesense.

The end of the world will come when it comes...
...and it doesn't really matter to someone who is already living in eternity.

Times and seasons are ok but exact times can not be known in advance...
...and if you think you can you are on the wrong side of the battle.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hey, couple of months ago I did a threat about Family Radio :

"Worldwide Judgment on May 21, 2011, according to Family Radio"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

I think you're right, and if you're not right about the specific dates, I think it will still be within the next 2 or 3 years.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

I think I am right about the dates too. And i can show you much more related to the timing of it.

I will know for 100% certainty if Oct. 21st, 2011 will be the real deal right around April 20th, 2011.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Completely disagree with his May 21st, 2011 rapture/judgement day date for a variety of reasons. But his Oct. 21st, 2011 date sure seems to line up fully!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i think "beware of false prophets" was said by a liar to throw us off the truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The key to it all is knowing the timing of when the two witnesses begin their 42 month, 3 years and 6 months, or 1260 day testimony and when they end it!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

[
And I believe I know the exact timing when the 3rd Secret of Fatima happens!

by StUdio:
We do not need spiritual machinations to rationalize the practical... the 'signs' in the Sun-Moon-Stars are natural so why not a actual Peace Treaty, which actually allows for a Third Temple of brick & mortar to be erected...

No, the events are actual, not some symbolism as with your want of an esoteric game plan.

by 2012:
That is old school thinking. Peace treaty, third temple being built.

More multicontextual, more esoteric, more original, leads to more truth.

just because its not exotic does not make it untrue
[hey scan my 'signature' message below]

you seem to be in favor of SPIN

yes, the 3rd Secret happens between the 5th Seal & the 7th Trumpet
tell me/us the meaning of the high mountain, the rough hewn cross, the two Angels collecting blood,
the death of many clergy by bullets and arrows

hey, if your comfortable with this guys dating method/program/formula & it gets your head in the proper place then it is correct --- for you

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The 3rd secret happens between the 5th seal and the 7th trumpet heh? How do you figure that out?

The 3rd secret happens I believe from my esoteric research exactly right before the 1260 day Great Tribulation. And it correlates with the last Pope of St. Malachy's prophecy.

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the fearsome Judge will judge His people. The End.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantien
i think "beware of false prophets" was said by a liar to throw us off the truth.

No it was said so the elect could rest and wait on the disposition of the Father...
...and not get caught up in the frenzy of predictions.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
like lambs to the slaughter me thinks.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

Completely disagree with his May 21st, 2011 rapture/judgement day date for a variety of reasons. But his Oct. 21st, 2011 date sure seems to line up fully!

I disagree with any date regarding rapture or judgement day....but we all know is coming so soon that we will be there before we die.....100% guaranteed.

So sad those guys making fun of this and refusing to accept it, just to hide how scare they are.

One more thing about this, a minute before this event, people will be working, studying, eating and making love as always.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

reply to post by spikey

If you don't want to see one of the best theories to date, and understand the multiple esoteric correlations and significances than don't read it!

I've seen enough hypotheses and prediction on this site, esoteric or otherwise to last me several lifetimes, so i won't be looking at yet another one anytime soon thanks very much.

But this one could be "it" . . . .
I'll go back to eating my sandwich.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Facts:

"Day of the Lord" happens on the Feast of Tabernacles

Two witnesses begin their testimony on the Feast of Tabernacles

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well, this guy agrees with your date, but not with your conclusions.
ebiblefellowship.com.... You might want to coordinate with him.

Or, go full guns, like this guy 2010 Rapture and put up a whole web site! Too bad all of his calculations crumbled in the face of reality...

Jesus said that no one would know the time of the end, I don't know why people see the need to burn time and resources trying to refute his statement.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

That is Harold Camping's date and resources. He likely won't correlate with me, even if I did call into his open forum show and debate it with him or share my insights. He usually hangs up on his callers if they disagree with his dates and timeline.

Sure, yeah, no one knows the DAY or the Hour. Like I said, the 8th Day or the Last Great Day is two days. So sure, you don't know which "day" or the hour it is.

But I do know it is on the Last Great Day, which the 'Day of the Lord falls on. Do we know the year? I think possibly so, Oct. 21st, 2011.

Just a theory but the theory is extremely strong.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Oh yeah, that 2010 rapture web site. LOL

His theory was complete bunk, no where close to being as good as mine, and he even sells his books on it for money. My research and insights are all free of charge.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
The bible itself says repeatedly that nobody is going to know when judgement day happens.

Matthew 24:43-44 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Luke 12:39-40 "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

edit on 27-12-2010 by NeuronDivide because: edit

Well this sounds like, if we knew when the end times were coming we would be able to stop it. Which in my opinion must mean its something physical that can be stopped, otherwise why would God use these words to describe his coming?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join