It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You exist, therefore you are causing a possible side effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Alright, the penultimate discussion, since you exist, you are causing irreparable harm to the planet or GAIA. Since this is a proven FACT, that you are causing harm to GAIA, the government has the right to kill you if they see fit.

If you do not follow the parameters laid out by the government, you are a virus upon GAIA. You should be destroyed. You are a cyst upon Earth. You are a cancer that must be extinguished.

You are a problem that we have come to a SOLUTION.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

So... care to elaborate.

Is the government run by communists, Islam, Pagans, or Satanists as many seem to propose which may reflect the statements of your post.

Because it can't be all of them.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Does not matter what descriptive usage you want. They could be called a 230875gagoajoautoajalngwea and it would not matter would it?

The whole problem is the system, if we see the system as what it is, a system, we can begin to change it.

We do not have to change it from the top, or the bottom, or the middle, or anywhere in between. We just have to see it as a system. We just have to realize it is A SYSTEM.

What happens when you wipe a computer and install a new system? Does it behave differently? Even when it is the same system that you had. Of course it does, REBOOT!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I think salt has had a lil too
much Christmas Brandy.

Maybe he should have stuck
with the kool-aid.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Alright, the penultimate discussion, since you exist, you are causing irreparable harm to the planet or GAIA. Since this is a proven FACT, that you are causing harm to GAIA, the government has the right to kill you if they see fit.

If you do not follow the parameters laid out by the government, you are a virus upon GAIA. You should be destroyed. You are a cyst upon Earth. You are a cancer that must be extinguished.

You are a problem that we have come to a SOLUTION.

Oh man...

I am going to be destroyed because I am a crap stain on the Earths underwear.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

RUM is the demon seed.

Okay, just because I let my mind free flow when drinking rum, does not mean I have NOT used my time well.

How bout addressing the issue? Or are you just worried a RUM addled mind will destroy you in debate.

By the way, "Merry Christmas"!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That would be.. my conclusion.

Salt, you gotta do a new years thread too. Would be really fun.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Actually your quite right, its the old adage that if your not part of the solution then your part of the problem.

And in any rehab model, rule number one is to admit that there is a problem and that you are part of the problem.

Your also right in that changes don't need to be big, we are celebrating a season where we are encouraged to pass on happiness and joy, just try looking into someones face and truely wishing them a merry xmas or happy new year, plus smiles are contagious so spread them and reboot the system.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
OKAY, I have to admit I was out of control last night.
Been there, done that, doing it today

I just realized that I went all Armageddon last night. But I was making some good points in my rum stupor!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Alright, the penultimate discussion, since you exist, you are causing irreparable harm to the planet or GAIA.

Why do we protect GAIA? Its because we need it to survive, so we do it because we actually want to protect ourselves! So protecting GAIA by killing ourselves would defeat the purpose and meaning at the very core, which is ultimately to protect us. Therefore it would be meaningless.

new topics

top topics

join