posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:19 PM
This is something I've been attempting to prepare, because not matter the situation (y2k, 2012, economic collapse, etc) you should be prepared for
yourself and your family.
1. Your Bag (
2. Vehicles (i've put alot of thought into this and i would think so type of easily sustainable 4x4 would be perfect, vegetable oil conversion. if
the gas pumps stop working you can still get a supply of fuel from restaurants)
3. Weapons (Knives and Guns) (i would think something you could hunt with from squirrels to deer)
4. Basic Skills (hunting/cooking, building shelter, mechanical inclination, etc)
--- not sure on the rest
6. Areas to go to practice (Fun time)
7. Medicines and Natural cures, herbs, plants etc
8. Food (Gathering, storing, preparing etc)
Im still working through idea, but i'm excited to see where this thread goes.