It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Target Airline Pilot For Exposing TSA Security Sham on YouTube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Feds Target Airline Pilot For Exposing TSA Security Sham on YouTube

www.naturalnews.com

A Sacramento-based airline pilot is the subject of a federal investigation for exposing what he says are serious flaws in the U.S. Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) airport security protocols

"As you can see, airport security is kind of a farce," the pilot explains in his video, as he shows an entrance to a secure area. "It's only smoke and mirrors so you people believe there is actually something going on here."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related Above Top Secret Thread :
Aviation Director & Airport Chief Says TSA Security Is No Better With Scanners & Pat Downs
edit on 27-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Just days after the pilot posted a series of six video clips he recorded with his cell phone camera at San Francisco International Airport four Federal Air Marshals and two sheriff's deputies arrived at his house to confiscate his federally-issued firearm. The pilot recorded that event as well and provided all the video to News10.

At the same time as the federal marshals took the pilot's gun, a deputy sheriff asked him to surrender his state-issued permit to carry a concealed weapon.

The Pilot may disclose his idenity soon.

I think it will make a great fight for this to go public.

Lets give this pilot the suport he deserves.

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 27-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Already posted .. roughly a week ago.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That'll teach you to criticize the T.S.A.

If they were smart, this is what the T.S.A. should have said to him: "Thank you for pointing that out! Thanks to you we found a new spot to install yet more scanners, which means more jobs and more money for us. Good looking out. If you find any more spots where security is lacking, don't hesitate to notify us."

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I dunno. It doesn't quit. Let's make it...

2011: Year of the Whistleblowers

...Really. Set up an official award system, hand out plaques to Wikileaks and Assange, Siv Chopra, this pilot, everyone who keeps trying...

How about it, ATS? Maybe the ATS Whistleblower Awards?

S&F btw

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Good point, it seems that way does it not? Its bad for the Image I suppose.

The 50-year-old California man told ABC affiliate KXTV in Sacramento that he hopes he will be able to "safely come out of the shadows."

"I look forward to fully joining the debate on the national security problems that I helped to expose through my YouTube videos," the pilot wrote on his website, The Patriot Pilot.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Yes, great idea.
Only the truely brave need engage.
Severe punishment has a way of weeding out the fakes.
Wont see this guy signing a 1.3 billion dollar book deal anytime soon.

Found the pilots website...
www.patriotpilot.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow, since when does the TSA have so much influence, that they can jeopardize someone's concealed carry permit? that is pretty scary if you ask me....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I really do not understand why pilots have to go through the screening process anyway. Have we had any security issues with commercial pilots? I can't think of a single one. Maybe the occasional drinker, but that's about all that I recall. I heard a pilot call in to a radio program a few weeks ago complaining about the inconsistencies of the TSA. I wonder if this is the same guy. He certainly got the word out this time. Oh well, since I don't fly I guess I'll start seeing body scanners at the mall when I need to get the kids some new shoes. Go TSA!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hero Protagonist
I really do not understand why pilots have to go through the screening process anyway.

You know we could bring nailcutters and dangerous stuff like that onboard.

On the other hand we have the fire axe and the flight controls at hand, wouldn't surprise me if they were to take that away too.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by C46driver

It's funny you say that. My brother told me of an instance where some SEALs were boarding with their weapons and the screener made him give up his nail clippers! Do you know how hard it is to get nail clippers in the mountains of Afghanistan?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Aparrently, "If you see something, say something" doesn't apply if you see the government. Maybe they need to change that slogan to "If you see something, you better keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you!"

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by C46driver

Originally posted by Hero Protagonist
I really do not understand why pilots have to go through the screening process anyway.

You know we could bring nailcutters and dangerous stuff like that onboard.

On the other hand we have the fire axe and the flight controls at hand, wouldn't surprise me if they were to take that away too.

Rumor is that the TSA wants to replace all 2 pilot (and a few 3 pilot on the older stuff) cews with a fully automated system with 1 pilot and a pit bull. The pilot is to keep the dog awake during the flight and the dog is to keep the pilot from touching the controls.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Would it be worth inviting the pilot to join ATS, or would it be a bad image for ATS? i dont know ..=
2nd line

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Hopefully he his tracking his hits on his website. If so, when I linked his blog from here,
he will find it if he has not already.

top topics

join