It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by evo80

I guess you missed the parts about you getting a life, and you getting over yourself.
Fair enough.
Some people just need those high horses.

Ride away cowboy, you have effctively trolled this thread into being all about YOU and what you think people should and shouldn't say on this thread.
ATS has moderators. You are not one of 'em.
Get over yourself.

OP, here is a thread from 2008.
On the HDR, I hope it helps with your thread enquiries more than evo80's thought police antics.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27/12/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Hey OP, before you fork out the cash.
Here are some comments from a forum of HDR users and owners.

paranormalis.com...

If I had a choice between an Xbox and an HDR I would chose the Xbox. At least you know the Xbox is going to work.

In my view the HDR can be seen as a do it yourself bicycle kit that is missing the chain and the front tire. Imagine the instructions telling you to prop the bike up and ride on the back tire. Imagine further that you do not know how to ride a bike. It also tells you to find steep hills in order to make the bike go faster. (Find grid points to physically time travel).

Here is a list of parts and a discription.
Partial parts list.

1/2 watt 15K resistor
2 50K pots linear
6 rectifier diodes
1K Cap Polyester
3 flip switches
1 lamp

lots of 21 guage magnet wire.

Most items can be obtained easily at you local Radio Shack,
or it you are not close to Radio Shack, DIGIKEY carries them.

The HDR is basically an electromagnet.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I cant wait for results of your experiment..I hope it all works out either way your willing to spend the $360 we never know the results till we try,you have all my support on this and good luck..and if your are ripped off its not our money heck i spend that much on stuff i dont need probley each month ..anyhow good luck..

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by evo80

Kudos to Evo80 for defending me against the hoard of people who think that buying the device is a bad idea.

Skeptics, I do not mind your light-hearted jokes. They are funny. I also appreciate your advice about not "wasting" my money. I assure you, I would not be spending the money if I could not afford to. And I'm excited to try the device for myself even if it doesn't work! For me, it is the journey, it is the chance to talk to Mr. Gibbs, to hear his fantastic stories, to get a time travel device in the mail (even if faulty) that makes the $360 worthwhile.

At any rate, if the device does not work, there will be a full report of that. If it does, there will be a report. As evidenced by the replies, some people are interested.

Also, to the guy who suggested I make videos of my attempt and go for physical time travel, why not? I might consider it if the first phase works.

But most of all, I am interested in getting involved in a conspiracy theory, of getting my feet wet, of getting firsthand experience instead of relying on other people's stories. I hope to do more of this in the future.

edit on 27-12-2010 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

All right, this referenced thread talks a lot about how the HDR device could be used to help with OBEs, which is the main reason I am getting one, it sounds probable it would work to help experience one of those, and then that could transform into astral time travel.

That is the reason I'm not as interested in physical time-travel, I think there could be something to the astral time travel and OBE and I'm a bit more skeptical on the physical time-travel. Therefore, at least in the beginning, I will run a series of tests on astral time travel.

To Geech, I am interested in '___' research as well. However... this way I don't have to go buy the drugs off the street, and might get the same result if lucky.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Don't listen to them, if you can time travel, then you can. If this little device helps, let us know. If not, find this guy and beat the money out of him, and record that for us.

S+F - Be wise.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by evo80
Look at the stuff that people buy. People pay tens of thousands of dollars for a watch when you can buy one for under $10 at Walmart

A good timepiece is an investment and can last more than a lifetime.

People buy art for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Again, an investment.... they're not just spending money, they're investing in something.

People buy food that is shaped like religious figures, or has an image of a religious figure on it.

And it provides sustenance.....

All of these examples have a point or purpose.

. And you know what, it will be a FUN thing to experiment with. But implying that he is a retard because he has excitement and hope about a product is legitimately mental immaturity.

How is it fun to hook yourself up to a machine that could cause you harm?

And you don't think buying a $300 "Time machine" with the intention of conducting a real "Experiment" and posting the results of any "Time-travel" that occurs online constitutes mental immaturity?

Okaaaaayyyy

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This reminds me of what people told the Wright brothers.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

You should actually really invest in this:

edit on 27-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Have you actually read the threads about this device?

It's a scam.... A joke.

You're right, Isolation/flotation tanks are definitely worth spending money on.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I assure everyone who reads this thread that I will continue with the purchase, experiment and online report regardless of how many people call it "immature."

The report will be accurate. Therefore, if nothing happens, I will be sure to let everyone know that I wasted $360. If the OBE / astral time travel works, I'll figure something out. I might make a video of setting up the device and write detailed accounts of my experiences out.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You'll need to research the Earth's Phi Grid (Google that, there's a program somewhere which can help you identify precise locations)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4588238a0812.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Accidential double post.
edit on 27-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
All right, so any experiment that threatens your world-view constitutes immaturity?

Well my immaturity comment was directed at the guy who called anyone who doubts or mocks this immature really.

I believe time travel could be possible... I have an extremely open mind and believe many things are possible, It has nothing to do with my "world-view".

I also believe that someone who buys a machine off some guy, having done any serious research into the machine and then still concluded that the purchase is worthwhile, is a sucker and a gullible moron.

Remember... I am not expecting it to work, or to not work, but to find out one way or the other with my own personal research.

And $360 of your own money.... Times are tough man... I just think that the money would be better spent elsewhere.... treat yourself man, It's Christmas.
Don't line the pockets of some fraudster.

Seriously.... I'm not on here to gloat or mock, most who are really just can't find a nicer way to just say "Hey man, don't waste your money" so they (and maybe I) have used humour and or mocking language to try and get you to rethink.

It's not about being scared or Skeptical or closed minded..... It's about knowing BS when you see it.

You should seriously save your money.

I guarantee you, It wont offer any results to report in your experiment and you'll be $300 down?

And that doesn't help anyone man.

I think that calling the experiment immature is a way to cover for the fact that, in your opinion, things you don't believe in don't deserve empirical testing.

Na man, not at all.
As I said, I'm pretty open minded but you'd have to either have far too much money.... or far too little sense to buy this machine... and as You've said It's mainly xmas money you're using... and you can string a sentence together, I don't believe you fit either of these categories.

It's just a shame you will waste money that could be well spent... on absolute trash like this.

Look at that video I posted.

You could make one for about $40... if that?

I assure everyone who reads this thread that I will continue with the purchase, experiment and online report regardless of how many people call it "immature."

Well that's on you man.... You know what you can afford and what you're goals are and so on... I'm just saying, and trying to be friendly and down to earth with you, Don't waste your money.

Seriously.

ETA: As you've edited almost your entire post, I'm not going to make another response... I'll just leave this one.
edit on 27/12/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If you are able to travel back in time, can you start a new/old ATS thread on my behalf and title it
"To Alxandro, Hello From The Past".

I'll check back in a few minutes to search for that thread.

Silly me, it should be there now.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Why not record EVERYTHING? No proof, no pudding. I hope it comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee that it will work. Otherwise, I got a delorean that runs on garbage and flies into the future at a whopping 88mph. good luck, I think

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by blupblup

Good reply Blu-Pop.

So I go through your post and respond point by point and try and have a rational conversation with you about this... and this is the response I get?

You couldn't respond to the rational thought and common sense I was spouting so you resorted to immature name calling? Seriously?

Well there ya go.

I'm guessing you're about 15.... are using xmas money because you're a kid who has no other money and actually still believes a machine like this could work.

Good luck, I hope it doesn't fry your brain too bad man.

Be careful.
edit on 27/12/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I'll be sure to do that if the physical time travel works.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Sorry to be negative here, but...

I have read threads on ATS by people who have expressed interest in the machine, people who have wanted to know if anyone has used the machine, etc. yet no one to my knowledge on ATS has bought the machine and tested it themselves.

Hmmm...what does that tell you then? (and there is a *lot* of very gullible people who come here..)

The $360 I am spending is completely worthwhile to me, because I will be able to determine for myself whether or not this is a hoax by first-hand experience

Sure, you test it...all Mr. Gibbs needs now is another couple of thousand like you 'to test it', and he'll be all set.

Next time you talk to him, perhaps you should ask him to put down in writing that his 'device' will cause you to travel dimensionally - guaranteed!

Money back if it doesn't work as advertised etc. would be a fairly good sign of his faith in his own 'device' would it not?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join