It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
WOW , MANNN the amount of ignorance , lack of receptivity & sensitivity from the people around here especially in a forum of this type is just incredibly amazing , it's unbelievable , but I presume it is , for this is how humans behave whenever there's anything they don't know emerges , go back in time and tell the Renaissance Scientists that in the future you can actually use airplanes and fly in hours to the other side of the world , or even talk to people through your computer without having to use phones & wires . What would their reactions be like ?

That's impossible , that can't happen , you're insane , you're out of your mind , if you prove us wrong we'll hate you , and until you prove us wrong we have the right to mock you because like we said you're insane and just because we believe so and we can do it.

Same probably happened before people proved in Sleep clinics that Lucid Dreaming is real and the brainwave frequency when one is within it is higher than one's waking brainwave frequency.

Can anyone of the people in this very long thread prove that their "Blind" belief that this is just a scam or unworkable come out with 100% proof that it's so ?

Can they prove that because that this didn't work for the OP as much as he desired , then this must mean it can't work for anybody else ?

Probably No. But what's most interesting is how anything that opposes their belief structure is very threatening to them , that they could spend hours of their time attacking people because of their belief insecurities while also claiming to be mature. Please?!

The number one factor in doing anything in life especially when it's something that's completely dependent on intention is one's beliefs, this was even proven through Quantum Mechanics , how the expectation of a person can collapse the wave function , and such change is completely based on the belief of the person operating.

What could this mean?

It's extremely obvious that when the OP started the thread , somehow he expected people would be supportive and enthusiastic like him , but instead of that , this thread turned into defense , and a massive want & expectation of the machine to work to be able to shut you all up , whenever one wants something to happen the opposite occurs. Why is this is the case ?

Simply because want is a feeling of lack , and when you attract what you hold onto , so when you hold onto a feeling of lack of results , this is what you get.

So instead of making it easier for him , you made it much harder, this is why I always believe one should test these things on his own before sharing it with anyone especially people like you.

As to his one result that he mentioned about projecting into the past , this can't be coincidence , I happen to be an expert on the subject of Astral projection & Lucid dreaming , and the effort it takes to go into the past isn't very simple & normal to find yourself suddenly in it , so this is definitely the machine.

From my impression about the OP testing this , It feels like he's procrastinating or maybe he doesn't got enough time to give this the attention it needs to get the results.

I've done my research and I've found many examples of people who have used this to achieve Astral Time Travel & Physical as well , I've seen none of these examples here so I thought I'd share the best of them with the people who are truly interested in this.

Before I get into that I want to note that I have a collection of old Stephen Gibbs documents that show that earliest model of the HDR called the Sonic Resonator is completely based on the Philadelphia Experiment on a much smaller scale .

Here's one of them that explains Time Travel Physics :
www.scribd.com...

Examples of People Who Used the HDR Successfully :

Astral Projection/Out of Body Time Travel through the HDR :

This is a total guide completely based on someone who has extensively used the HDR for time travel OBEs with many successful examples and also done some trials on Physical time travel and also mentions examples of others who succeeded in it :

timenomore.tripod.com...

Physical Time Travel & Physical Teleportation :

This is the best documented journal of someone who has used the HDR (powered with Tesla Coils) to achieve Physical Time travel & Teleportation , though if you don't believe in Aliens or UFOs , then you might have trouble believing how far he went with this:

www.angelfire.com...

Also Al Fry who is a physicist used the HDR to go back in time , I remember reading his story from a very old magazine online , If I find it I'll posit , he has also produced the Chronocraft based on the HDR device which is a large device for transporting two people through the same means , he later found out a way to do Time Travel & Physical Teleportation without any machines and only through the body , which has led to this guide "Mastery of Space Time Transposing" , also the archive contains a plan for the Chronocraft :

Mastery Of Space Time Transposing

Honestly after reading both of the reports and Al Fry insight, not including Stephen Gibbs comprehensive reports on time travel, it's pretty obvious that these people aren't bull#ting and there's a definite science & reality to all this, so the least you can do is to be receptive enough and test this for yourself and see what happens, though make sure to clear your limiting beliefs if you want to go somewhere with this.

I'm currently saving up to buy this myself and test it for physical time travel as this is what I'm truly interested in.
edit on 4-4-2015 by AhmadSalahudin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's 2015. The fact that in over 4 years since the opening post, this was forgotten rather than turning into some mega-thread of experiences should be self-explanatory

I hate swindlers, they suck. I feel for anyone who threw away any money on this "device".

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
It's 2015. The fact that in over 4 years since the opening post, this was forgotten rather than turning into some mega-thread of experiences should be self-explanatory

I hate swindlers, they suck. I feel for anyone who threw away any money on this "device".

Your fuzzy logic is the perfect example of the majority of people on this thread. It's probably quite predictable that your next statement is that "It can't work" and "I'd be insane if I believe that it's possible".

You can actually happen to be on a forum full of people and none of them capable of doing a certain ability or using a certain device correctly ,yet this doesn't mean that disproves this ability or the legitimacy of this device.

Interestingly there were several examples of this working(even for the OP). But those who disbelieve always have an agenda of being blind to any evidence that goes against their belief, thus allowing their beliefs to render them blind.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AhmadSalahudin

Then by all means, obtain the device, keep meticulous records (written & recordings) & show us the error of our ways. I'm not tossing away $300+ on it, so knock yourself out. We're waiting.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Then happy waiting. Truth will be served to you one day.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: AhmadSalahudin

Then by all means, obtain the device, keep meticulous records (written & recordings) & show us the error of our ways. I'm not tossing away $300+ on it, so knock yourself out. We're waiting.

This post could have just as easily been "obtain the device, keep meticulous records (written & recordings)" and stopped at that. But because of you, and posters like you, anyone interested in this thread has now had to go through pages of "father knows best" comments in order to see if there were any results to the OP's experiment.

I am new to ATS, so perhaps there's an area for opinions and "father knows best" attitudes which would help keep the spam down on an OP's thread.

Please use better judgment and restraint in future replies (you and others who have polluted this thread).

godbless

You, and others like you, were never forced into giving any money whatsoever to the OP, so it was never an issue of what you were willing or unwilling to toss money at.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AhmadSalahudin
WOW , MANNN the amount of ignorance , lack of receptivity & sensitivity from the people around here especially in a forum of this type is just incredibly amazing , it's unbelievable , but I presume it is , for this is how humans behave whenever there's anything they don't know emerges , go back in time and tell the Renaissance Scientists that in the future you can actually use airplanes and fly in hours to the other side of the world , or even talk to people through your computer without having to use phones & wires . What would their reactions be like ?

That's impossible , that can't happen , you're insane , you're out of your mind , if you prove us wrong we'll hate you , and until you prove us wrong we have the right to mock you because like we said you're insane and just because we believe so and we can do it.

Same probably happened before people proved in Sleep clinics that Lucid Dreaming is real and the brainwave frequency when one is within it is higher than one's waking brainwave frequency.

Can anyone of the people in this very long thread prove that their "Blind" belief that this is just a scam or unworkable come out with 100% proof that it's so ?

Can they prove that because that this didn't work for the OP as much as he desired , then this must mean it can't work for anybody else ?

Probably No. But what's most interesting is how anything that opposes their belief structure is very threatening to them , that they could spend hours of their time attacking people because of their belief insecurities while also claiming to be mature. Please?!

The number one factor in doing anything in life especially when it's something that's completely dependent on intention is one's beliefs, this was even proven through Quantum Mechanics , how the expectation of a person can collapse the wave function , and such change is completely based on the belief of the person operating.

What could this mean?

It's extremely obvious that when the OP started the thread , somehow he expected people would be supportive and enthusiastic like him , but instead of that , this thread turned into defense , and a massive want & expectation of the machine to work to be able to shut you all up , whenever one wants something to happen the opposite occurs. Why is this is the case ?

Simply because want is a feeling of lack , and when you attract what you hold onto , so when you hold onto a feeling of lack of results , this is what you get.

So instead of making it easier for him , you made it much harder, this is why I always believe one should test these things on his own before sharing it with anyone especially people like you.

As to his one result that he mentioned about projecting into the past , this can't be coincidence , I happen to be an expert on the subject of Astral projection & Lucid dreaming , and the effort it takes to go into the past isn't very simple & normal to find yourself suddenly in it , so this is definitely the machine.

From my impression about the OP testing this , It feels like he's procrastinating or maybe he doesn't got enough time to give this the attention it needs to get the results.

I've done my research and I've found many examples of people who have used this to achieve Astral Time Travel & Physical as well , I've seen none of these examples here so I thought I'd share the best of them with the people who are truly interested in this.

Before I get into that I want to note that I have a collection of old Stephen Gibbs documents that show that earliest model of the HDR called the Sonic Resonator is completely based on the Philadelphia Experiment on a much smaller scale .

Here's one of them that explains Time Travel Physics :
www.scribd.com...

Examples of People Who Used the HDR Successfully :

Astral Projection/Out of Body Time Travel through the HDR :

This is a total guide completely based on someone who has extensively used the HDR for time travel OBEs with many successful examples and also done some trials on Physical time travel and also mentions examples of others who succeeded in it :

timenomore.tripod.com...

Physical Time Travel & Physical Teleportation :

This is the best documented journal of someone who has used the HDR (powered with Tesla Coils) to achieve Physical Time travel & Teleportation , though if you don't believe in Aliens or UFOs , then you might have trouble believing how far he went with this:

www.angelfire.com...

Also Al Fry who is a physicist used the HDR to go back in time , I remember reading his story from a very old magazine online , If I find it I'll posit , he has also produced the Chronocraft based on the HDR device which is a large device for transporting two people through the same means , he later found out a way to do Time Travel & Physical Teleportation without any machines and only through the body , which has led to this guide "Mastery of Space Time Transposing" , also the archive contains a plan for the Chronocraft :

Mastery Of Space Time Transposing

Honestly after reading both of the reports and Al Fry insight, not including Stephen Gibbs comprehensive reports on time travel, it's pretty obvious that these people aren't bull#ting and there's a definite science & reality to all this, so the least you can do is to be receptive enough and test this for yourself and see what happens, though make sure to clear your limiting beliefs if you want to go somewhere with this.

I'm currently saving up to buy this myself and test it for physical time travel as this is what I'm truly interested in.

Hi, please keep detailed records (written journals and video) and have a witness to any experiments you do with this. There is a reply somewhere buried deep in this thread that details some of the things you should do in addition to the record keeping mentioned.

And as always, please be safe doing this.

godbless

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Beaaaary interesting(Psona4 reference)

I wonder if ay previous energy working or path-working(whatever end of the spectrum you're on) is required - OR - if any average Joe with some DJing background like myself can just as you say "Turn some knobs" and end up in the 1800s. Everything was legit to me until the Christianity stuff. Not sure if I would trust this guy but I love that you're taking one for our team. Just please... Don't be a silly goose and VLOG the entire thing starting from when you unbox it until you're one with it.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=10198296]darkbake[/post

Hello, darkbake

I am new to this website. I made this account specifically so I could talk to you. I had a surgery about 5 months ago that ruined my life. Since then, I have been doing extensive research on time travel to stop myself from having the surgery. Through my research, I have discovered the HDR and have become very intrigued. I understand that it most likely will not work for my intended purpose but I would like to experiment with it at some point. I am curious as to your experience with the device. Perhaps if you are finished experimenting with it, you could allow me to borrow it. If not, I would still be interested in hearing about your first hand account. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hello sir, I have been reading about the HDR and have great need. I am not ignorant and realize how far of a reach it is but am like you, willing to try it. My reason is out of great need of stopping myself from doing something really stupid in early 2010. I have read there are lots of alternate realities too so I guess I'm not guaranteed to stay in my timeline but still think it's worth a shot. Any reply to me for advice or if you could private message me. That would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey guys. I used the HDR and could not get it to physically time travel to change my past.

To say that other people's comments right after I said I bought it was discouraging is an understatement.

Anyways, I could not get it to work to physically time travel to change my past or time travel at will.

I was able to have vivid dreams that totally seemed and felt real and a lot of the times (shortly after using the HDR) I was ONLY able to tell it was a dream because I "woke up" in my bed. I actually said to myself, " that was just a dream? I thought that was real." of course until I saw that I woke up in my bed.... which means u were dreaming.

I was not able to warp stuff from one distance to another shorter distance.

For some reason, that no one mentioned, it actually attracts cats for some reason. Shortly after using it, a ferral (Americans might call it "stray) cat came to my front door and started meowing. All the cats in my neighborhood try to stay away from any and all humans. So it was weird that happened.

The machine has a plug outlet (it does not run on battery), so it's hard to move it around everywhere to find a good vortex.

Like I said, whether it works or not, I would keep u guys updated. So I did.

Well, that's all for now.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Maybe not much chance of this type of experiment effecting this reality but it may be affecting other places you are.

Crazy talk but I can sense these other places around us.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

You mean the us in other universes?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gigaman
yep
different rules of existence and interactions apply

I suspect we may live on top of other realities that are dependent on us here for various unknown reasons.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hello

I do not know how to send a u2u, i can not find a button for it, and when trying to send a private message, i am told i can only send to ATS staff.

I was curious if you had any results with the HDR machine, as I found it very interesting. I need to go back to my past, and send myself a message, or perhaps switch timelines to where i am younger. Either through physical travel or astral travel.

So ifyou have any information for me, i would greatly appreciate if you could send me a pm.

Regards

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Only message I'd send are some winning lotto numbers.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The HDR inventor has good business sense , if anything !!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
"Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)"

A) 'Time travel' is impossible (other than in your imagination).
Particularly time travel as depicted in movies, with 'machines' transporting you to another 'time'.

B) If you have enough money to hand to a feel-good snake oil salesman, then you have too much money.
There are 'charities' better suited to deciding what to do with your 'excess' money.
I already can predict the results; one of us will feel like a fool.
For the sake of your fantasies, I 'hope' that it's me! *__-

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Sooo did it work? What happened???

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
If anyone has an HDR, and lives in WA state or closer let me know.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join