It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Wow, I forgot all about this thread.

I read it almost 4 years ago.

Just wanted to put it in my subscribed threads section.

Star and flag for the updates.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

darkbake, or anyone else out there with an HDR, would you be willing to ship me an HDR for a month or two and then I'll send it back after 2 months?

I really want to try this thing!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Man... 4 years. What happened? ANY updates?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
HI Just wondering
did you physically travel time?

a reply to: darkbake

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gigaman

did you get any HDR? have you try it?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: caramel98

No, I haven't.

Unfortunately no one is willing to loan an HDR to me and no one is selling one either besides Steven Gibbs and $360 is .. WHOA.. a lot of money to spend on an item you are not certain of.. especially one with bad reviews such as the HDR.

No one is willing to rent one out to me either.

Even if I was willing to spend the $360 on the HDR to Steven Gibbs, the guy takes an HOUR to explain stuff ... when he could just give me a manual or instruction booklet if and when he would send it to me.

You'd think a product such as the HDR with so many bad reviews and as old as being made all the way back in 1985 would be dirt cheap and easy to find by now. You know.. like VHS tapes.. VHS tapes can be found in any of the used and old stores like goodwill for dirt cheap prices!

Even ones who have claimed to make an HDR themselves are not willing to sell me one saying that it's best if I just buy it from Steven Gibbs.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: caramel98

hey there, Caramel98. I have found someone who .. supposedly... has an HDR .. and is ... supposedly.. willing to rent one out to me. It will cost me $50 to rent. A bit of a gamble since I don't know if she.. or he... will truly keep his/her end of the bargain and send me the HDR.

S/he said it doesn't work for him/her because s/he doesn't have vortexes where s/he lives. I might have vortexes where I live, so something might work for me... maybe at least easier Astral Projection like Dark Bake was able to get.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

sadly, the person said that one of her friends might have stole it when they came over, so I am unable to rent or buy the person's HDR.

This thing is toes hard to find!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Would anyone be willing to donate to a fund to help raise $360 for me to get the HDR and have me do research on it?

I would totally keep you guys updated.

I really want one and I tried to look for a used one or a cheaper one, but couldn't find any. Which, by the way, is extremely odd for a product with such low reviews.

Just wanted to know how many people would be interested in participating in a fund before I make an official thread for it.

Also I'd do a thing like.. if u donate $10+ you'd get a little something in return to let you get something back in return for your donation too... something like that.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

DarkBake remember when you said we can tell you to do some experiences on them, so that we don't have to buy one?

Can you e-mail me at [email protected] and discuss a few short things I want you to do for me with the HDR unit?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I didn't find an HDR, but I did find a "Space Time Modulator" on eBay. It's $600 though. $575 to be exact. Almost double the amount of the HDR. Safer to buy though cuz it's on ebay.

$600 is a huge gamble though. That's pretty much my whole life savings! Not sure if I should get it cuz I'm not sure if it will work. If it works, I could just play the Fantasy 5 and get the $600 back easily on a past Fantasty 5 number when I go back in time.

Not sure if I should get it. I wish there was a way I could split the cost with someone or borrow money from someone (and pay back in installments), but don't think I could get someone.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
well, I finally gathered enough money and FINALLY got the HDR!

I haven't used it as of yet, but will soon.

How do I make a NEW thread and what topic should I put it under?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Tell me yesterday if it worked...

Hmmm, guess it didnt

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Holy f.... The amount of stupid in this thread is staggering :O

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

AND????

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird

AND????

He can't reply because he was eaten by a dinosaur.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mathoryn
Sounds to me like you will be receiving a 360 dollar vibrator with chrismas lights and speaker knobs..

On the off chance that it does work, please shoot hitler once in the nuts for me!

He was shot in the nuts, in WW 1 I believe, and lost one of them, was known as 'the screamer' to his 'mates' . (and he was gassed)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: QueenofWeird

AND????

He can't reply because he was eaten by a dinosaur.

Or he's posting in the distant future and we can't see it yet.

Or the device underwent a XK-Class Reality Warp malfunction and the polycarbonic semi-stable necleotide bismuth isotopes collapsed and caused the A.D.A.M. component to flechette violently

Unfortunately, this kills the time-traveler.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Hahahaha imagine that!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

OR he landed a role in the series Continuum

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join