It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by gigaman

Thanks, Gigaman. That reinvigorates me to get back to work on the project. Basically, I worked on it for a bit, but it didn't work as far as simply following the instructions.

There are two methods that I still have to try out. One involves practicing lucid dreaming to the point where I can get it to work, and then see how the device affects that and the other involves going on a road trip to find a layline, where it is supposed to be possible to physically time-travel.

Both of those methods require some time, and I have been running into a few problems lately with the economy the way it is and everything.

I did download some nice mp3s to help me with lucid dreaming, and have been practicing that for a while, but I'm not quite to the point I want to be yet.

I will continue giving an accurate report of my findings.

I will support the OP's path to progression. no matter how ridiculous it may be. we should be more open to the fact that some truths ARE ridiculous.. but glancing over them and ignoring them will not help us to find them.

I will go ahead and say to the OP:
1: you dont need any device for this.. but since it is operating on some sort of electromagnetic principle(i have never heard of the device) maybe u may discover something.

2: if u got the money to waste on it successful or not then go for it. reason being you will annihilate one form of truth or lie within your search.

no matter what path u take to discovery you will find that your human co-existers will try to deter you. even without ever hearing of your device.. not even understanding the principles behind how it works.. they would shut it out as a feasible experiment simply because it is to fantastic for them to acknowledge within their belief system.

my personal thoughts are you may not get much out of it.. but you also may get a whole lot from it.

so if this is the path you choose to discovery, perhaps thru your own intuition.. then go for it. and Good luck!

and i will speak on the behalf of all the appreciative human beings in the spirit of support for your adventuring into an unknown arena with such courage and say.. thank you for trying and offering to report your findings in a public setting. i dont know much about the device.. and i dont think it will work.. but part of me hopes it does for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

No worries, mate. You have a "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!" relief.

You do have a "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!" relief", yes?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairacoustique

Ha ha ha that made me laugh. No, no money back guarantee lol. I spent the money a while ago though, so at least I don't have to worry about that now.

Does anyone have anything they want me to try with the HDR so they don't have to buy one?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I never heard of working time travel device.

Is it possible to perceptualy travel back in time through meditation?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

darkbake, before I ask you to do something totally special for me, I want to ask, were u ever able to use it to travel back to the past at all?

If not, can you go to or see the future of August 28th or 29th and see the California Daily 3 evening numbers?

It would be a good way to test if the thing ACTUALLY can bring you or see into the future and since all that will be received is $100 (divided by all other winners) it won't cause havoc.

(note: if I had one that worked 100%, then I wouldn't be using it to win the lotto every single time)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
i dont know much about time travel or how it would work out but im thinking, if this thing works and you were to go back and post a thread on a past date, shouldnt that post already exist even though you havent actualy traveled time yet?just because you havent left yet dont change the fact that if you went back say ten days ago and posted something that something would have still been posted ten days ago. Would we really wake up to a new old post as its been called or would it have appeared the day you traveled back to and posted it? I seem to think the later would be correct. Unless ofcourse you back out before ever doing it. If someone travels back in time and changes something would we really remember things being different up till that date the person first time traveled or would things always be the way they were after the change?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Without getting into the fact whether HDR works or not, the basic principle of Physical Time Travel in regards to the HDR Is that - it is not built to travel in your own time-line. Hence even if you go back and murder your grandfather, it would not affect you as the person whom you murdered looks like your Grandfather, but is not your gramps. Hence, the Grandfather Paradox is done away with as far as HDR goes (you always travel to an alternate time-line).

Hence, all your requests of getting a lotto number, buying AT&T at 50 cents or looking up news headlines are not relevant questions when it comes to HDR.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I will try to send you a msg. I have run some experiments with the HDR, but now that I've moved from US to India, I'm unable to use it as I'm having a hard time obtaining an appropriate Voltage Converter.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

From my understanding when you travel back in time to the past and change something, that something has happened to everyone else. Therefore, everyone else besides you wouldn't have any memory of anyone else saying, "if it works, then post 5 days ago." This would be creating a second timeline. Since you already changed the post count with whatever post, there would be no need for someone to say, "post 5 days ago" because it already happened. Therefore, it wouldn't exist in the second timeline.

Remember when one person time travels, HE (or she) time travels, not the ENTIRE planet.
edit on 27-8-2012 by gigaman because: I had to get that last finishing sentence in there to totally make my point.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gigaman

thats precisely what i was thinking. There for if the op actualy intended to make a post on a past date, than the lack of that post existing already proves the device doesnt work before he even tried it..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Good luck with that.

It didn't work out so well for this guy...

I'm awaiting the results of your experiment with baited breath.

If it works, I'm gonna find me the nearest energy vortex, cause there were ten minutes with this redhead back in 1985 that would be worth a few revisitings.

edit on 12/26/2010 by OldCorp because: Added redhead story

LOL Why would anyone want to go back to 1982? Well unless they wanted a good mullet cut and liked the BeeGees LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

lol well he did mention wanting to revisit a redhead. Just hope he remembers to take along some clippers. We dont want him getting lost in the bush.
edit on 27-8-2012 by BennyTheBlade because: for the lulz

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

no, that's not what I meant. What I meant was.. ok for example.. the OP is living on timeline #1. He goes back in time and changes time... like 5 days ago to make a post... in timeline #1 people asked him to go back in time to post 5 days ago. So he makes the post, goes back to his own time which now BECOMES timeline #2. Since Timeline #2 no one asked him to post 5 days ago, they get confused or don't know what he's talking about because time has changed and they don't have memory of it. Timeline #2's past had no such people asking him to post 5 days ago.

Another example. Say Rodney is living in time#2, and future Rodney already came back in time to warn him about a specific event that ruined his life. Younger Rodney then fixed it because of future Rodney's warning. Then when young Rodney grows up to the age of future Rodney, timeline#2 Rodney (young Rodney, now alternate future Rodney) would not need to go back in time again to fix the specific event because time#2 has already been fixed. Going back in time AGAIN would cause a THIRD timeline, timeline#3, and he would be making an unnecessary time jump because timeline #1 (original future Rodney) ALREADY fixed it.
edit on 27-8-2012 by gigaman because: messed up on reference in first time travel explanation on the first or second line.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think this is the right place to put this topic as the thread is about testing time machines. If not, I am very sorry.

I bought this broken time machine on eBay from the user frailcolin. I bought it for, well, let's just say it was a lot of money to me. The knob just comes off instead of turning and the place where it comes off of, doesn't even have an accurate looking thing you can put it on. Actually the knob that LOOKS turnable seems like it was just GLUED on to the metal box. It said to unscrew the thing to attach the switch. Not only does the switch handle not fit properly, but the inside is COMPLETELY empty, as if the entire so called time machien is actually just a metal box with decoration on it. It doesn't even light up anything.

Long story short, the machine is titled, "Time Machine Modulus" and I tested it, and doesn't work. I tried to fix it, and I tried every possible combination and still doesn't work and can't even think of anyway to make it work. I even tried using battery and foil to just light up the crystals. Nope, didn't work.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gigaman

Hrrrrmmmms................
Pics or It did not not happen Im saying ..........
I would definitely recommend one of these however , as they are very effective ( although they may cause short term memory loss )

edit on 29-8-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hey Darkbake ... u still doing your research and experiements?

Were you able to get to the past AT ALL with the HDR? I am anxiously, yet patientily waiitng for the response. (I asked u this earlier when u asked us to ask u stuff to try with the HDR)

BTW, the "time machine" that I bought was titled, "Time Machine Modulus." I messaged the seller and he THEN admitted it was fake and made as a replica to the Napolean Dynamite movie machine. (after purchase was made and item arrived) He said it was for display only. But see, he labeled it as a REAL time machine that was broken. He even went as far as saying it was used once to go back to 1983. So seller's fault. False advertisement. If I had known it was fake, I wouldn't have bid on that piece of crap at all! And just a FYI there were 5 bids before I even looked at it.

I wish I hadn't spent all that money on that piece of scrap metal. I could have used that kind of money for SO much more. Now I'm living off of homemade sandwiches and some soup and top ramen. Gonna live off sandwiches and soup for almost a whole month.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gigaman

Come on --- You really should know better. It's not the sellers fault that you're so gullible.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

Well the, "time machine modulus" looked somewhat legit ... opposed to the other fake time machines I saw online. Example there was this one "time machine" someone made, but it was clearly a cardboard box with marker writing on it. That did not have any bids on it at all. The one that I got had 5 bids on it already, so I wasn't the only one who hoped it could be real with a spark of belief that it was.

I guess when it comes to this kind of stuff you have to take chances and sometimes you're gonna fail just like any 'scientific' experiment. Like the OP of this thread/page, he is taking a chance with the HDR. He didn't know for sure if it would work or not. He bought it because he was willing to experiment with it.

BTW here is what the time machine modulus looks like... the inside and the pieces that make it up anyways (including the crystals)

Time Machine Modulus

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gigaman

Ugg.. Man please, don't do this kind of stuff. All you're doing is putting money in their pockets -- giving them incentive to do it again to somebody else.

If a time machine does exist, and the owner is seeking to sell it, they could charge easily over a hundred thousand dollars. Now while that isn't alot of money its more than alot of people have. You need to think like somebody who would be in that position. Plus how would you even use that 'module'? Hold it to your chest and then press Go? Where would it take you in that year? You need to think of how a time machine would be used and look for small details that should be present.

Ugg.. Just don't do it again please.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

If a time machine existed and someone was willing to sell it, I don't think they would feel the need to sell it for high. If they wanted to make money off of it, they would have already done so. Such as getting lotto numbers of mega millions jackpots. I would not be jumping timelines to get so much money. That wouldn't be the reason I would be interested in a time machine.

If I had a time machine myself, I sure as hell wouldn't let just ANYONE use it. Some people might use it thinking it's something genius to do with it, but really it would be world destroying - with us still living in it.

Also the one I bought was listed as BROKEN, so I figured he's selling it for whatever because since it's broken he can't use it anyways. I was hoping to fix it and use it to help me out with something that ONLY a time machine could fix.

Much of the HDR reviews and other time machine reviews seem all speculation. Meaning reviews like, "no way that would work" or "it's scam it won't work" or "it's impossible" are from people who have never used one. Which is why I was very intrerested in DarkBake's thread.

EDIT: I also gave that seller negative feedback, so that next time he will think twice before he tries to pull a stunt like that ever again.
edit on 6-9-2012 by gigaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join