It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Why should I read every line of every post in the thread?

Has someone time travelled using this device? Is there something worthwhile to discuss? Or is it just a bunch of loonies giving money to another loony to fund his bank account and ego?

Grow up...

Okay. Don't read the entire thread. But do read the OP as you will find out that 'darkbake' is fully aware of this device. His experiment with the HDR concerns Astral Projection, not physical time travel.

Maybe to give you an idea where this thread was going, I quickly highlighted some quotes from 'darkbake' -

The $360 I am spending is completely worthwhile to me, because I will be able to determine for myself whether or not this is a hoax by first-hand experience, and if it works, I will be able to conduct more research along many different lines and report it here and start accepting requests for research.

My code of conduct for time travel will be to travel in astral form only, and observe only, unless some kind of situation comes up that requires my attention and is independent of the timeline, for example dealing with other time travelers, government agents, or whatever.

The device uses magnetic fields to manipulate your mind and body's energy field in order to allow you to travel through time. I have long thought that time travel was entirely possible through out of body experiences and meditation, and have wanted to pursue that avenue of research in a scientific manner. From what I have read and hypothesized so far, Mr. Gibbs device has the possibility of working fine for that.

For all of the skeptics out there, you should be glad that I am testing the device instead of taking everyone's word for it working or not working. There is probably an equal or more chance of this device not showing up or not working, in which case, that will be reported. I am not spending more than I can afford, either. I do not mind spending the money so that others do not have to. ^_^

Actually, that depends on what version of time travel you subscribe to. The version that I subscribe to says that I would actually be visiting parallel universes that are calibrated slightly differently on the timeline than ours, in other words, wouldn't work to communicate with myself. But who knows.

Now for some of us, what the OP is persuing and the manner of his doing, IS interesting. Now to side with you, there are about 10 pages of a bunch of financial advisor wannabes, mothers and saviors of the world as yourself and 'tsurfer2000h' seem to be, that have tried to derail this thread. Without having to quote these members and their replies, this thread survived. There have been just a few entries in the last six months or so of us interested ones concerning the OP. It has just recently became semi-active with his response from a long absence.

So in conclusion of my previous comments, the entries of yours and 'tsurfer2000h' are repetitive of pages of past post and having been addressed multiple times, There doesn't seem to be a need forthese comments to be brought up again.

*note*
On the "Grow up" comment you made -
If over a half century of my beating heart here on God's green earth, I haven't matured enough for you, I am quite sorry. For you or anybody else will not be able to teach this old dog new tricks.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

So in conclusion of my previous comments, the entries of yours and 'tsurfer2000h' are repetitive of pages of past post and having been addressed multiple times, There doesn't seem to be a need forthese comments to be brought up again.

Well since you seem to have a problem with my post I ask you to do one thing, and can you guess what that is?

Yep, prove the machine works and prove me wrong or this is nothing more than a scam and if you can I will admit I was wrong,but until then it is nothing but a scam and you seem to be one of those that cannot see it. Good Luck..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

tsurfer2000h-

I do owe you a partial apoligy. You have contributed to this thread to back your claim of Steven Gibbs. As I stated, I only watched the first 8m2s and I admit I am not a fan of Fantasy Factory. If I had watched the entire video, I would have concluded myself that Mr. Gibbs is not quite right in the head so to speak. I endured the video to the end after reading your retort to me.

I apoligize.

I do have a question that was brought up earlier, Do you think that maybe, just maybe, plugging something thats wrapped around your head into the wall, may have adverse effects? make you delusional? actually believe in your device and are not ripping people off but just trying to help enlighten us?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by geo1066

Yep, prove the machine works and prove me wrong or this is nothing more than a scam and if you can I will admit I was wrong,but until then it is nothing but a scam and you seem to be one of those that cannot see it. Good Luck..

You must have snuck in the back door while I was watching your video when this was posted.

Myself, along with others are waiting for the OP to conclude the decision on the HDR device which is the whole point of this thread. I have never stated that I believe in this device but as far as time travel/astral projection? That is what I'm pondering about. Does the mechanics of such a device enhance the powers of the mind for the novices? I personally believe in the psyhic powers of your own mind. Some people can use these as second nature while others have had years of instruction and training to achieve the use of them and still others, like myself, know that they're there ( ie- deja-vu, talking of somebody and they show up, knowing the phone is going to ring, etc. ) but cannot control them or use them at will. Almost like a tease.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is the same device featured in the movie Napoleon Dynamite, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066
Okay. Don't read the entire thread. But do read the OP as you will find out that 'darkbake' is fully aware of this device. His experiment with the HDR concerns Astral Projection, not physical time travel.

Uh huh.... and you need a device for that?

That's news to me...

Maybe to give you an idea where this thread was going, I quickly highlighted some quotes from 'darkbake' -

The $360 I am spending is completely worthwhile to me, because I will be able to determine for myself whether or not this is a hoax by first-hand experience, and if it works, I will be able to conduct more research along many different lines and report it here and start accepting requests for research.

The point is you don't need to spend the money to know that, you can just know it by the fact that it is a TIME TRAVEL DEVICE!!!

I mean seriously.... I know this is ATS and all, but come on man... :shk:

For all of the skeptics out there, you should be glad that I am testing the device instead of taking everyone's word for it working or not working. There is probably an equal or more chance of this device not showing up or not working, in which case, that will be reported. I am not spending more than I can afford, either. I do not mind spending the money so that others do not have to. ^_^

Why should people be glad of that?

I have a bridge for sale... are you interested?

Now for some of us, what the OP is persuing and the manner of his doing, IS interesting.

No, It's deluded, fanciful and absolutely pointless.

Not to mention a waste of time and money, but yes, I know.... I'm not his bank manager

Now to side with you, there are about 10 pages of a bunch of financial advisor wannabes, mothers and saviors of the world as yourself and 'tsurfer2000h' seem to be, that have tried to derail this thread.

Not derailing at all... ATS doesn't allow threads that just focus on one side or one angle... we debate, argue and ridicule if and when necessary.

When someone openly admits to spending $300 on a Time Travel Device, that is when people have a right to an opposing opinion.

Thanks.

There have been just a few entries in the last six months or so of us interested ones concerning the OP. It has just recently became semi-active with his response from a long absence.

Maybe he's travelled somewhere?

Maybe it's for dramatic effect?

Maybe the guy is just truly embarrassed at believing this crap, wasting that money and publicly admitting doing so.

*note*
On the "Grow up" comment you made -
If over a half century of my beating heart here on God's green earth, I haven't matured enough for you, I am quite sorry. For you or anybody else will not be able to teach this old dog new tricks.

If you believe you can be a time travel device for $300 then ok.... good for you.

Oh sorry I forgot, an "Astral Projection" device...

:shk:

edit on 25/9/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

Myself, along with others are waiting for the OP to conclude the decision on the HDR device which is the whole point of this thread. I have never stated that I believe in this device but as far as time travel/astral projection? That is what I'm pondering about. Does the mechanics of such a device enhance the powers of the mind for the novices? I personally believe in the psyhic powers of your own mind. Some people can use these as second nature while others have had years of instruction and training to achieve the use of them and still others, like myself, know that they're there ( ie- deja-vu, talking of somebody and they show up, knowing the phone is going to ring, etc. ) but cannot control them or use them at will. Almost like a tea

I am not saying that time travel/astral projections cannot happen but this machine does not make it happen. You can build the same thing from parts you buy at Radio Shack for way less than 360 dollars. In fact if you look back to page 24 AceWombat04 has said he heard back from the OP and of course it didn't do anything, so it seems he has a 360 dollar paper weight.

Also let me add this...

Self proclaimed time traveler / adventurer Steven Gibbs claims to have invented the first commercial time machine in 1985 called the HDR or Hyper Dimensional Resonator which according to him can send people physically through time.

www.hdrusers.com...

So he is selling this as a physical time travel device which it isn't so how can anyone actually pay for this and expect it to work for time travel.

edit on 25-9-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I am not saying that time travel/astral projections cannot happen but this machine does not make it happen.

Exactly... I am open to the possibilities of both, I would imagine anyone who is laughing at this device and ridiculing the OP feels the same.

This machine is BS.... absolute crap, that is all anyone is saying.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I won't ridicule the OP for this, but I do remember this saying "A fool and his money will soon be departed" in this case I will not call the OP a fool just maybe an unknowing sucker. And that is not a personal jab at the OP because we have all been duped one way or another in our lifetimes. I will give him a
for the personal research,but he could have done it cheaper building one himself in his garage with parts from radio shack.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've posted in this thread since near the start just click on "posts in thread" in my profile..

All I have said, and I stand by it, is that this thread is an embarrassment and the OP is crazy to waste his money and potentially harm himself.

The responses from geo and many others in this thread, to me, have been far more ridiculous and worrying.

Oh well...

This thread really should just die now.

The OP has travelled off to distant lands in parallel universes so really..... what's the point in all this?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Here you go I found this from Mr.Gibbs and I find it funny that he does not offer a money back guarantee for his machines.So he could care less whether this thing works or not as long as he gets your money.

Here is a link to HDR Enterprises that tells all about his device and oh it can also help heal the sick.

www.hdrenterprises.net...

This is amazing you can time travel and get over being sick all at the same time...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oh wow - looks like this thread just got tons of replies in last 1 week. Anyways, whoever posted the MTV video, first thing you should know is that they did not do anything right with the Device. It did make me laugh because both of those guys actually made fools out of themselves (HDR or no HDR)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wow! What a great scam he has going there!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Hey guys I have a HDR unit and it works well. Darkbake if you could tell me what you are doing and maybe I can help you with your success rate. It has worked for me quite well and I have physically traveled.

Darkbake I am here if you need me.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Hi! Not sure how you went on with this device as I've just joined, but some years ago I saw on a late night magazine type show - sometime after 10 pm, where a man claimed to be going to 'demonstrate' the use of something similar to one of these devices, but am not sure if it was the exact same thing or not. I'd recorded this from TV, but have since lost it during moving house and I wanted to see it again - it was very interesting, and I've forgotten exactly what, if anything actually happend... The man who had the box was very enthusiastic I remember, and I found the show interesting - thing is; I can't recall the man's name, or the title of the show - or even the presenter's name who hosted it to enable me to look up clips up on places such as YouTube... The only clue I have is that the presenter was of British/Asian origin I think, was very softly spoken, and very student-looking with glasses. It wasn't him, but he was a bit like Louis Theroux. There were other guests on the show too - discussing non-related issues, but I can't recall any of those names either which may have led me to the show via sites such as 'imdb'. It was aired on either Channel Four or Channel Five if I remember correctly. Any info. would be much appreciated - hopefully someone out there must have seen this too. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That's exactly right, Geo. I am not sure if the device will allow for physical time travel, but I do wonder about its abilities to help with astral projection and the like and I think I will start there and then pursue the second option.

Sorry I haven't been on top of things, some life issues got in the way (they are getting solved at the moment) but I am working on setting up some experiments. I've got to get this project going so I can post some results.

This will be ongoing.

edit on 8-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Monster99d

Sounds good. I sent you a U2U.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hello, darkbake. I have read your summary of what you plan to do. I am glad that you were still doing the plan at least recently as I reently looked this up.

I am glad that you are willing to buy it, use it, and review it whether it works or not. I'm just wondering that if you had it as long as it is implied in your posts, why haven't you used it yet? Really... what's the use of spending $360 on if you're not even going to use it.

Anyways I am still looking forward to the review that you said you will do. The negative reviews I have seen have ALL THEORETICAL reviews from people who have NEVER used it, so they are not that credible to me. To say that he can come to post YESTERDAY or something like that would not be actually possible because if time travel worked like THAT we would all have ALREADY time traveled, then meaning we wouldn't have had to travel in time in the first place.

Anyways, I am glad that darkbake is going to tell us what happens and I am eagerly waiting for the results and your review will be more credible to me because you actually have it.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gigaman

Thanks, Gigaman. That reinvigorates me to get back to work on the project. Basically, I worked on it for a bit, but it didn't work as far as simply following the instructions.

There are two methods that I still have to try out. One involves practicing lucid dreaming to the point where I can get it to work, and then see how the device affects that and the other involves going on a road trip to find a layline, where it is supposed to be possible to physically time-travel.

Both of those methods require some time, and I have been running into a few problems lately with the economy the way it is and everything.

I did download some nice mp3s to help me with lucid dreaming, and have been practicing that for a while, but I'm not quite to the point I want to be yet.

I will continue giving an accurate report of my findings.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Good hearing from you darkbake. You stated that you did try it but with no results. Was there anything, any sensations, when you powered it on?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join