It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066
reply to post by vincevatican777

I too have been patiently waiting for any results from 'darkbake'. It's like being in the waiting room to see the Doctor.
Well this time I got up and went looking for him. He's still here-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know if he got a blonde moment and forgot about us
or
He did accomplish time travel and is here but on his own timewave, where he never started this thread or got a HDR. Now if this is the case, it would be interesting for us to conduct our own experiment where we expose his arterior being to this thread and note the results.
Here's my hypothosis-
His arterior being, thus confronted be his thread here, is going to fragrantly deny he started this thread and chalk it up to a computer glitch
or
We are all on a different time wave as him and he can't see this since it doesn't exist. We all do exist in his new world but our present disscussion concerning anything remotely about this thread doesn't happen.
or
He can see this and is confronted with two realities and turns into a 'Skitzoid'
or
His timewave collides with this timewave and creats another blackhole which in that case, opens up a whole nother 'can of worms'

I'm pretty sure the OP cannot exist in the same universe where his alternate created the thread. If that is indeed what your suggesting. As much as I love flights of fancy. I think the logical assumption would be this was all a scam to promote advertise and sell the unit. Or what I think is more likely that the experiment didn't work and the OP just abandoned this thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I'm pretty sure the OP cannot exist in the same universe where his alternate created the thread. If that is indeed what your suggesting. As much as I love flights of fancy. I think the logical assumption would be this was all a scam to promote advertise and sell the unit. Or what I think is more likely that the experiment didn't work and the OP just abandoned this thread.

At first I thought that the OP hasn't responded on this thread lately because maybe he went back in time and killed his own grandfather before his father was born, but I see now that the OP has recently posted on other threads...
...so it's not that.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Got me all excited when I saw some activity on this thread! False alarm..
I'll agree with your logic but sure isn't much of a 'sales job' without some sort of closure. So, I think I'm going to stick to my possibilities or as you so elequently said " Flights of Fancy".

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I messaged darkbake yesterday privately. What I said was:

Hi there.

Just inquiring as to the results of your experiments with the HDR device as mentioned in your thread. I see that you've been active on ATS since your last post in that topic.

What were your results? In case you don't have the topic bookmarked anymore, it's here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks, and peace.

Hopefully he will respond.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Maybe the test didn't go so well. When I first read about this device I thought of the scene from Napoleon Dynamite when his uncle tries to go back to 1982. Hilarious.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
His profile says last visit: May 2, 2011

Why wouldn't he simply reply?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
he was scammed and is either too ashamed to talk about it or too angry. Period.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
He did go back in time (his soul), so now his body is possessed by some other entities.

Stpd !

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
He has not replied to my private message, or in this thread despite activity on ATS well after his last posts here. I will confess I am a bit disappointed by this. I don't want to make any judgments or cast aspersions without proof, so that's all I can say.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
you will probalby laugh at me...but i need to ask you...i did something bad and i was verry afriad but all worked out...But in that itme i send e-mail with question to go in past to few people like [email protected],john titors laywer,Burce Goldberg and slloyd at MIT,[email protected] Bruce answered me to order his book and cd for hypnosian...if course i didnt order...so i am affraid that someone of them didnt something mess with me and that i didnt wnet to other paralell universe or soemthing like that...But i think that cannot be done only by e-mail contact..please answer me,and myabe is rediciliorous i am affraid because i contacted them...soorry on bad english
edit on 12-5-2011 by boyboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boyboy
you will probalby laugh at me...but i need to ask you...i did something bad and i was verry afriad but all worked out...But in that itme i send e-mail with question to go in past to few people like [email protected],john titors laywer,Burce Goldberg and slloyd at MIT,[email protected] Bruce answered me to order his book and cd for hypnosian...if course i didnt order...so i am affraid that someone of them didnt something mess with me and that i didnt wnet to other paralell universe or soemthing like that...But i think that cannot be done only by e-mail contact..please answer me,and myabe is rediciliorous i am affraid because i contacted them...soorry on bad english

err WTF?

you do realize ATS has its own spell checking software right?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Tim3lord. He apologises for his bad English. Why be a douche?

I don't have a clue what he is talking about though

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So....

Either it's all a joke, or he's physically stuck in olden times. Now if he is still here and hasn't gotten around to it yet, it seems as if you can take objects with you in this time travel, according to the OP a book was taken. So, how about taking a video camera along with you in your physical journey, record for 10min, and come back.

Aye?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I must have spent more than 1 hour today in reading and imbibing this thread. Last few days I also downloaded all 7 parts of the "Coast to Coast" Radio show from Youtube where Gibbs was a guest > converted into MP3 > put that on iPod to listen at late night along with researching on this HDR.

I must say that it is all very intriguing, possibly sounding too good to be true at times. I don't know how many of you have actually listened to that show (Gibbs is on for at least 1 hr for the duration of the show). Certainly you won't find any YoutTube videos of Gibbs with him giving a demo, interview or just explaining himself. He does not have to do so for his own reasons. The only context majority of you have is what monkeywrench and darkbake have shared with you (out of their Phone conversations with Gibbs). Let me share with you all what I thought of Gibbs after listening to the entire show:

-honestly - he stumbled so much while explaining things and sounded so surreal that I thought he was either making it up, or high on some drugs or just a complete nut. I don't know what degree of rationality the above 2 people experienced while speaking to him on the Phone...
-if he indeed made comments such as "phone companies being run by aliens", 80% of the world's population is aliens, etc etc - then that does sound a little nutty :-)
-Apparently he claimed in a Radio Show that the world will end on 7th July 2007. I think we're still around - unless an alternate dimension of us ended

Here is the link to the radio show if you want to listen to him. I have downloaded the whole show to my iPod to listen to when I can. Here is the link:
filebeam.com...). I think the 7/7/07 bit is at about 16 minutes into the video

Now, let me say a few things about this long thread that has had NO activity since 28th May 2011 (SURPRISE!!). Also we can come up with 100 reasons why the Original Poster darkbake just won't reply.

**Most of the so-called skeptics (minus a few who may really know about the subject) were calling darkbake an idiot because he chose to spend his money on something that defies the so_called Human Logic. They have NEITHER personal experience NOR any empirical evidence to prove or disprove HDR much less Time Travel as a theory or belief.

**I was chuckling all the way while reading this thread as most of the people said "Gibbs should be a millionaire, another Warren Buffet, should go back and read into stock prices, etc etc". Everything came down to one thing - MONEY. Your so called intelligence runs into a wall called money, yet you call yourself scientific and darkbake an idiot who is wasting $360. How much money have we wasted on Alcohol (sorry i don't drink hehe), stupid things in our life? How much money have we wasted on Doctors and Meds because we (it applies to most of us) choose to have an unhealthy lifestyle?

Yet you ridiculed darkbake for spending $360 because he chose to buy something that is believed as hear-say, a hoax, non-sense or simply something that defies everything you have learned and read in BOOKS? Don't we all do this :-) ? Remember mates, one century's miracle is another century's science and we don't need to have a debate on it.

May be at the stage when you time travel, money does not matter. May be there are things beyond having Millions of Dollars, a huge Mansion, a Porsche? I mean, come on...May be Gibbs is warned by "who knows who" against all this...as we read "HDR can't be used for personal gain". This co-incides with most societies where special gifts, Siddhis, work as long as not used in a selfish manner. Or may be this is all a HOAX.

**Most people talking about what time is (I read at least a few very convincing posts by some people) or how it works..what is your source?? Another BOOK or research done by someone else? Or Something you read on the Internet or learned in your PhD? What is your personal experience? So we should be careful about having a closed mind when we say that non sense or does not EXIST.

It is very crucial to have an open mind, guys. We all have opinions on things, but to simply call someone a fool just because you don't believe in it - does not make what you're saying true either.

>>Sanity is not statistical (a very successful person once told me this).

In the end, I am as curious about hearing back from "darkbake" about his end results. Either he is stuck in Limbo in another dimension, he's not willing to disclose his findings (warned by someone haha), HDR did not work for him and he doesn't want to accept the failure of the unit. Who knows the real reason? We can all keep wondering, but like someone on this thread said..do not trash a thought unless you have tried it yourself conclusively and can prove it's a myth. Being scientific does not mean being blind.

Even Laplace said "I have no need of that hypothesis...he may be around though" (quoting this from a great movie). Sorry for such a long thread, but I think most rational people will agree with me..

Peace and Love,
HH

P.S. No I don't believe in what Gibbs is saying or what he claims an HDR will do, but I'm keeping an open mind about this unless either side is proven right or wrong. Remember sometimes, what you see may not be there..and what is there is not always what eyes can necessarily see. May be if someone left $360 on road-side, I'l burn it on HDR :-)
edit on 9-6-2011 by himalayanhermit because: typos

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
AAAAAAND? did it work? i dont have time to read the whole thread..but if yes..could someone please send me a PN? would be great

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So? Did it work? Please tell me it worked

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IdeaLogical
So? Did it work? Please tell me it worked

If it worked, the OP could have gone back in time and told himself it did before he even started this thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, darkbake posted on ATS as recently as August 3rd. Just a few days ago. He has not posted in this topic for a very, very long time, and he has not responded to private messages. Topics like these are sources of great frustration for myself and, I am sure, many others.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Haha

I read this and everyone expected this thing to work! He hasn't posted because he is ashamed. It didn't work and he lost his money. That's it. Just like Kip in napoleon dynamite.

What an entertaining thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I didn't expect it to work necessarily (I had no reason to expect that it would,) but I wanted to try to keep an open mind and, in my opinion more importantly, I encouraged and supported the spirit of actually going out and trying to prove or disprove things like this device. If there was something legit to it, to prove that (doubtful but I suppose technically conceivable) and if it was a fraud, to expose that too.

All too often people either take one position or another (it works, it doesn't work) without actually trying it. It would have been an awesome precedent on ATS for someone to actually try one of these fringe devices and report their findings, to offer some actual proof or lack thereof for once rather than leaving people to debate for eternity. I thought he was going to be honest about it and report his findings regardless of what happened.

I propose that the thread be closed given the length of time it's been open now without any results or productive contribution, and because the topic, failing any updates from darkbake, would just be about him and his integrity/credibility now. And I don't know about anyone else, but I try not to make my posts personal.

Still, it's an undisputed fact that this has been going on for 8 months now (give or take) and nothing has been produced of any significance or progress. So I vote to close the topic if any mods happen to see this.

Just my two cents. Peace.
edit on 8/12/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join