Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

I am glad you didn't get upset! And, I only discounted that part of anything.

1) I don't know if the machine is real

2) I don't know if the OPer is "selling"

However, I feel that 1 = fake and 2 = true.

I want to travel through time (Moreso than I do now.) If a magic box from a god does the trick, then hook me up! I just want some evidence, starting with the basics. Unfortunatly, I have a feeling I am going to be let down yet again...

Anyway, off to read your link

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

DarkBake,

1. What does this unit require for a power source? 120V ??

2. What are you doing to ensure the power source you use doesn't create an electrical interference with the test itself?

3. Are you in a position to test various crystals? i.e. Would Tibetan "OM" crystals offer better results?

I look forward to the results of your research.

PS - On the off chance you scrap the experiment and plan to eBay the unit, drop me a PM first.
edit on 23-1-2011 by BL4CKST4R because: moved the signature

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

The device might not work as advertised, but it might. I have not done good enough experiments yet. I am probably not selling the one device I have, although I might consider shipping the device to other ATS members to try out.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BL4CKST4R

I am in a position to test out various other crystals. The device uses the regular wall socket for a power source. I don't think this will disrupt the testing, however, I have yet to figure out how to plug the device into the middle of the woods where I might find a vortex for physical time travel.

I might be willing to ship you the unit to do some testing of your own once I am done with it, U2U me if you want.
edit on 23-1-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
In the instructions it says you have to find a vortex. Is this hard to do? I am not sure I understand how exactly to use it. How many times did you use the devise before you noticed something? And are you a practiced meditator who has a strong focus? If I had a device like this, I would use it to change my past. I have an idea of what the period of Dec. 2012 thru May 2013 is going to be like, and quite frankly, I would like to completely avoid this time period all together. Do you think it could take you 500 years into the future so that you could learn from a more advanced civilization? Something beyond fossil fuels for example. Most great inventors got their ideas from the future I believe. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I am very surprised at the negativity here on ATS.

This is an alternative website and we should appreciate members who want to actively test alternative products rather than mock them and state that there is 0% chance it will work.

Good on you for going through with it OP.

S+F

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As much as you guys laugh at the phone conversation with Gibbs, and it is funny, now the Men in Black know who you are too.....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
And? Funny enough I first wrote End? instead of And?

So OP, did you astrally time travel? That was the goal. If you train yourself to RV you could achieve also looking into time, but I guess not or own (another universe).

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Come to find out, my U2U never reached you. The presets of this site requires a noob to have a minimum of 20 post before the feature is enabled. I can understand that. *chuckle* I'll U2U after I have a little bit of fun here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by JulianAssange

Hey everyone,
Yes, I have some updates on the experiment. I have received the device in the mail and have been testing it in my room, which is not a vortex, so physical time travel would not happen there according to the instruction manual. I have been wanting to test the device on OBE and astral travel experiences but have been too stressed lately and haven't gotten on a good sleep schedule yet.

So far, nothing of interest from the device. It definitely works (by that I mean the electromagnet functions, and all the knobs, etc) and I think there is potential, especially if someone was more practiced in astral travel and OBE's. I am going to keep on working with the device and report more once I have something worth reporting.

I did have one accidental success from the device. I "woke up" (false awakened) from a dream, and set the device for 1998. Then I meditated and ended up in 1998, and walked around, checking out my middle school and the town back then. I don't count that as a success because it was completely accidental and uncontrolled and unverifiable.

I am going to try and test the device in conjunction with some binaural beats that are supposed to help with lucid dreaming. I think this week I might as well find a vortex and test the device for physical time travel, I haven't tried that yet.

I will keep everyone updated on this thread, however when I have some results worth posting, I will create a new thread.

I have written out a fairly simple lucid dreaming experiment (complete with hypothesis, materials, procedures, etc) to start out with using the binaural beats and reporting on the lucid dreaming with a dream journal. This is a segway into time travel experiments, btw, I just want to be thorough. I am starting without the machine, and if I get success, will add the machine to this. I apologize for taking a while.

I will do an attempt at physical time travel this week.

edit on 18-1-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

So, Since your last update, I have to ask--- Whats been going on? Im very curious. Also you said that you went to 1998. Was this in a lucid dream or was it a perception of dreaming or do you believe it was actual physical time travel?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Those things won't really work in this density.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The OP probably lost somewhere in time already .... or something else if ya'll know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This deserves its own thread.
edit on 6-2-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Has anyone heard anything from this guy (Bluemoone2)? Did he get that time machine? Did he ues it and get stuck in the time warp? I have been waiting to he something. reply to post by darkbake

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What happens if your using it and the power goes out? Do you get stuck in an infinity of time?

What if its thundering out and you get a power surge? Do you fry your brain? Or what...

In soviet russia, time travels you!
edit on 12-2-2011 by OracleOfEssences because: spelling mistake.
In Soviet Russia, comments edit YOU!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by vincevatican777

I too have been patiently waiting for any results from 'darkbake'. It's like being in the waiting room to see the Doctor.
Well this time I got up and went looking for him. He's still here-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know if he got a blonde moment and forgot about us
or
He did accomplish time travel and is here but on his own timewave, where he never started this thread or got a HDR. Now if this is the case, it would be interesting for us to conduct our own experiment where we expose his arterior being to this thread and note the results.
Here's my hypothosis-
His arterior being, thus confronted be his thread here, is going to fragrantly deny he started this thread and chalk it up to a computer glitch
or
We are all on a different time wave as him and he can't see this since it doesn't exist. We all do exist in his new world but our present disscussion concerning anything remotely about this thread doesn't happen.
or
He can see this and is confronted with two realities and turns into a 'Skitzoid'
or
His timewave collides with this timewave and creats another blackhole which in that case, opens up a whole nother 'can of worms'

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OracleOfEssences

To follow your questions relating to my train of thought above-

If we pull the plug, does he return to this timewave? Are he and the plug non-existent in our world? Can someone else pull the plug in his world?

(EDIT) sorry, please replace all the words pertaining to us with 'soviet russia'. Thank you.
edit on 13-2-2011 by geo1066 because: coirrectness

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
darkbake-

I see that you are still around on ATS. Would you please give us some closure on your findings?

If it was all a crock, so be it.

"Life is nothing but a learning experience"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hey so what happened? I haven't seen any mention of results??????

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I wonder if he would try a specific date like september 28th 2011?

new topics
top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant