It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I believe the OP supporters are more kin to people standing on the ground looking up at a jumper on top of a 20 story building, telling him to jump. S&F for the most ridiculous thread award I've yet to read on ATS.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Originally posted by mr10k
I am not trying to be rude. I am trying to save the OP.

Your avatar matches your quote! Anyhow, i believe Mr. Gibbs might be spiritually uplifted himself. However, not everyone should expect the same results. See, you cannot just accept this whole 'new' way of thinking out of the blue, not even with a device. Sure, the device may be able to strengthen your spiritual growth, however if its not your time yet, it simply will not work for you. That is my theory anyway.

I heard one of the devices that can lead you to Lucid Dreaming is the one wit the glasses with the tiny LED's that start flashing 2 hours into your sleep. Now that one is another one that I can see being able to work.

First off, this is a Collaboration between me Guyfrom7up and Gmoon

Gmoon did all of the programming, debugging, etc.

Guyfrom7up did all of the hardware, PCB, etc.

What is Lucid Dreaming? Lucid Dreaming is when you are sleeping and dreaming and that you are aware that your are asleep and that you are dreaming, yet you don't wake up. This can be great, giving you full control of your dreams, jumping off of buildings, going into space, whatever your mind can create.

The Lucid Dream Machine is a pair of glasses that you wear while you are sleeping. About 4 hours into your sleep the AVR microcontroller pulse LEDs that shine through your eyelids. This half wakes you up. The flashing lights helps you become aware (in your sleep) that your are sleeping and dreaming, in doing so you become more likely to be able to control your dreams.

Our Collaboration give you the Lucid Dream Machine.

www.instructables.com...

Yes, but that automatically, with common knowledge, is known to work. because lucid dreaming is caused when one realizes that he/she is in a dream. What better way than to have two LEDs flashing in your eyes in deep sleep? But there is no way, basically, a generator, will cause you to go timetravel

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
In my opinion, the best proof is direct, personally validated proof. (Preferably direct, personally validated proof that is also validated by others in a verifiable manner.)

I am a skeptic. Would I buy this device? Absolutely not. Do I believe it performs the function advertised? No, as I have seen no proof that it does. Is there already existing evidence that it does not work? Yes. Am I 100% persuaded that it does not work, irrefutably? Not technically, because I have not experimented with the device myself, and there is always the (in my opinion improbable) possibility that everyone who has tested it to date is either lying or incorrect. (Note: I do not believe that to be the case.) I would not spend a single cent on testing this device personally.

However, in my personal opinion, if someone is in a state of openness to a possibility, whether I or you or anyone else thinks it wise of valid or not, I cannot believe that it is inherently negative or unproductive for that person to engage in direct, personal experimentation - previous research by others be damned. As I said, in my opinion the best proof is direct, personally validated proof that is also validated and reproduced by others in a verifiable manner. Therefore, what darkbake is doing is obtaining direct, personally validated proof for himself. Whether it works or not, he is going to experience that for himself, first hand. It will be added to other people's evidence, which they have also directly experienced and verified for themselves.

So with that having been said, I don't fully understand people's resistance to him testing this device. People say they want to save him money. It's his money. He has stated that he can afford the loss if the device does nothing, and that he is more than willing to assume that risk. People say they want to save him from harm. It's his life. He has stated that he is more than willing to assume responsibility for any risk to his person. Some have expressed concern (and this is a concern I share) that this is some form of marketing ploy. If it is, as has been repeated many times over by several posters, his claims will be easily falsifiable, and if he refuses to perform easily falsifiable tests, it isn't as if we are gullible enough to simply believe him without some form of proof. People have amply demonstrated that they aren't going to be taken in by such a scheme in this thread.

So the worst case scenarios are that (a) someone who has freely chosen to assume the risk and says they can afford to lose the money, might lose some money, (b) someone attempting to launch a marketing ploy here on ATS will try but fail to fool ATS users into believing something works that doesn't work, or (c) the device won't work, but someone mentally unstable will delude themselves into believing it does.

None of the above scenarios will directly affect anyone skeptical of this device or skeptical of darkbake himself. So, while as usual, I respect everyone's opinions and feelings, I don't quite understand the impetus to try to "stop" him or "save" him. I don't agree with his decision personally either, and it isn’t what I would do, but he has made his decision and I must respect it. Nothing learned from - even by one person - is a waste of time in my opinion.

I await his results.

Edit to add: And in my opinion, nothing justifies attacking someone or insulting their intelligence, whether one disagrees with them or not. Just my two cents.
edit on 12/30/2010 by AceWombat04 because: Addendum

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So did he buy it or not ?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm really quite shocked at all the hateful attitudes and myopic viewpoints expressed in this post. I thought this was ATS with open-minded, forward-thinking, leading edge thinkers..... Apparently not!

I have one of these HDRs, and I've had enough experiences to know without a doubt that there is a valid science behind these units, no matter how "home-made" they might look. That's been my experience, but since some of the unit's functions are rather subtle, I could see that not everyone may have as much good luck with it as I did.

For the record, I am not about to post any of my experiences with it here, because the posters in this thread seem to be looking for targets, and I'm not giving out any more.

I will say that I've never regretted buying it!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperManny

Thanks, yeah I figured as much - that someone had already bought it and had results. First I've heard of it though. I know people who are proficient at astral travel and I'm sure this kind of thing would aide that.

Yeah, I purchased the device, it will be shipped out Monday.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

What we are seeing is a group of people lashing out of you for butting heads with their acceptable reality tunnel.

"How dare you challenge our opinion of truth!"

The idea that this machine just may work does not compute with them. Which is why they may never experience the true marvels of the physical/mental/spiritual realms.

The subtle nature of the spirit world is wide open for those with the patience to remember its texture.

Blessed journey friend,

-G

edit on 31-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

I Repeat

Check out this thread in another forum to see what one user of the HDR was able to do...

Astral projected into forummers domicile

He very accurately described the the interior of the houses of different forum members...
edit on 31-12-2010 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

I Repeat
Check out this thread in another forum to see what one user of the HDR was able to do...
He very accurately described the the interior of the houses of different forum members...

A later post in that thread discusses the point that he knows one of the people that he "visited."
Yes, he also talks about Wealthbelts, and how to place them at the navel where it has the most effect on that Chakra.

He then continues to relate how a "gambling Tailsman will increase your winnings."

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by darkbake

What we are seeing is a group of people lashing out of you for butting heads with their acceptable reality tunnel.

"How dare you challenge our opinion of truth!"

The idea that this machine just may work does not compute with them. Which is why they may never experience the true marvels of the physical/mental/spiritual realms.

The subtle nature of the spirit world is wide open for those with the patience to remember its texture.

Blessed journey friend,

-G

No one is lashing out at him. Its this simple: Pick up a Science book and read read read. Don't come into threads saying we are lashing out at the OP. We are just constantly trying to get him to reconsider, seeing as how the device, in every way, looks to be a sham. The OP's profile also say he would be interested in making a time travel unit. I figure this will be his first encounter to what time travel isn't.

Put it this way:

Time isn't physical. It is a mental creation of the brain, used to organize the functions and processes. Time is basically a figment of brain. It is easy to see this through the brain going "when should I do this?" or "I will do this at __ and do this __". It is part of reality, and thus if time doesn't exist, reality doesn't exist. Time needs constraints though. Some things can't be done at the same time. Certain things can only happen at certain times. Chaos also plays a part in time. In the universe, there are certain times when time speeds up, or slows down, all through the viewer's perspective. So while the viewer may seem as if they are moving normal speed and everyone is moving slower, Time is staying the same, but the viewer is actually going faster. So to eliminate these constraints, and move through time, one will need to not only bend HIS reality, but bend the reality of the whole universe, to his perspective, because if just the viewer was going back or forward in time, as said before, things will be out of place, and it will end at the time when the viewer was born. But if the user does it through the universe's perspective, EVRYTHING will rewind, to the points before the viewer was born. What is my guess?

All this cannot be done with a lamp light. And the HDR is just that -- a lamp light that lights your brain. Useless.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I wasn't sure if the OP was being serious or not but by the looks of it he is.
I skipped to the last page with the hope of reading about the results only to find the it's being shipped out monday

I'll be sure to check in though

Doubt it will work because if their was a time machine that actually works it would have been world news and yet its not.So we'll see

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

I Repeat

Wow this is pretty amazing I gotta say. Not really time travel but it does seems he did some astral travel with the HDR. Cool find

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am sure my opinion will not be popular on this topic at all.

I say go for it. You work. You earn the money to purchase what you please with it. Obviously it is well worth the money for you to put your curiosity to rest no matter what the outcome may be. We all work for different things and value things differently. I am looking forward to an update on your findings and hope it is what you wish for.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Does this guy sell space machines too? I need a bigger house but I can't afford to move.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Does this guy sell space machines too? I need a bigger house but I can't afford to move.

Then how will you afford the space machine if he does by chance have one to sell?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Can't wait to hear about how you get on with the HDR!

Any chance you could record a video of your experimentation?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hello again, and Happy New Year everybody!

Apparently I'm the only one on this thread who actually owns an HDR, and I've been getting some requests to share my experiences with it, so maybe I should reevaluate my earlier statement about not doing so to avoid the flamers. To be fair the OP did ask for comments, ideas and suggestions, but he also said that he's already decided to buy one. So comments like "It's a scam!", "It's never gonna work!", "Save your money!", etc. are simply not very helpful

If you've already decided that the HDR is a scam, please do me a favor and just skip this post!

Like the OP, I was primarily interested in non-physical traveling. I have no desire to be stuck in some far-away past for 7 years like that guy that was posted about earlier in this thread. There is also a theory that I was told about by another HDR user that was using it for physical traveling. His theory was that once you leave this reality, you can never return to this exact same timeline. Altho he assured me that it would be very similar, you'd probably notice little things, like for instance he said one time he noticed that a car he'd been driving for years was suddenly white instead of grey.

The inventor, Stephen Gibbs, is a very spiritual guy, so he recommends the device as an aid to raising your vibration... for things like spiritual and physical healing, and physical and non-physical traveling, as long as your intent is honorable. He once told me that using it in a service-to-self capacity is not only not recommended---it could land you in some serious $hit!

What the HDR is useful for.
It works great as an aid to out-of-body travel, especially to see past or future events.
I love the idea of astral traveling, but most of my experiences had been rather sporadic and uncontrolled. The HDR is very useful as an aid in controlling where you go in space AND time. You simply need to have a clear idea of what you want to do before you tune it, and it'll be much more accurate. I'm not sure how it works, but you can definitely feel it shifting your vibration when you put the coil on your head and hold that strong electromagnet in your belly, it almost makes you nauseas. According to Gibbs it generates "pure tecyon energy"... don't know if this is the same as tachyon energy(?)

Say you're thinking about getting a certain job, you'd just sneak a peak into the future timeline where you've already got that job, and see how you like it.

Or if there are past events that still hold a strong emotional charge for you, you'd go back and maybe look at them from another person's perspective, to gain a better understanding. Things like that...

It has also worked well for me in spiritual, emotional and physical healing. Before I bought mine, I asked my guidance if the device would be helpful for healing, and I got a resounding "Yes!" So that was one of my primary objectives. There's a chart included with the device with a "vitality" number for all your organs to check them to see if they need treatment.

What the HDR is NOT good for.
Since it works with raising your vibration, it is not advisable to use it for any self-centered purposes. I thought it would be cool to peek into the future to see how certain stock were doing. I couldn't get a damn thing! I guess it could be worse... I could've gottenwrong information. I just couldn't get anything... it was like hitting a wall; nothing, nada zip, zilch, zero!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottom line is you just have to experiment with it and find out what works for you, because Gibbs is definitely not a writer, so the manual leaves a lot to be desired. But the good thing is that he's very accessible and you can always call him if you have questions. He's even called me a few times and he's quite a talker; he'll keep you on the phone for an hour if you let him!

edit on 2-1-2011 by SuperManny because: I nailed it!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

So in other words you can see the timeline of others? Is it possible for you to see mine too? Maybe even surroundings of where I am living?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

So in other words you can see the timeline of others? Is it possible for you to see mine too? Maybe even surroundings of where I am living?
No. I personally can't, but I'm sure it's possible.

It has to do with an emotional connection; I have to have a kind of feel for it, or I couldn't tune in.

In other words, I wouldn't know what I was looking for.
The stronger my personal connection is, the easier it is to 'find' the place/time.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Do you have any more personal experiences? I was reading thru the link bandit provided, that guy Tye was pretty much right on the money 95% of the time when describing their houses. Anything like that happen to you?

I have a keen interest in timeline/dimensional travel and timeslips/reality shifts, as all these except timeline travel have happened to me, without the use of a macine....

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join