It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Killer.. your reaction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It has just been announced that the end of the world is coming, INSERT DISASTER HERE. As it's been explained nothing with survive, not even bacterial life. There are a few days left till humanities end... what do you do?

I think I would spend it with family and friends.. although they might make the experiance worse for me, I won't deny them my presance. I'll be tempted to take my own life before the event occurs and I'd bet I would not be the only one. I think that "seeing" the end of the world might overpower that.. even with the threat of some horendous death. I'll be out on a lawn chair with a bottle of rum, when the day hits. My prayers would be for a swift death for everyone and a hope that there is an afterlife for us to escape to.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'd spend the time with loved ones. Which would be hard, because loved ones aren't in just one place. I'd make the last days great, have fun, indulge. Then laugh my arse off if it was all wrong and nothing happened.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i honestly don't know. i would have to experience it first. seriously

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Probably do some crazy drugs....with my family.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I would head for the nearst beach with a cooler of beer and enjoy a few final sunsets. Not much more I could ask for than that, being single and all. Or maybe camped out on top of a mountain, both are beautiful locations to watch sunrise and sunset from. Knowing my kind of screwed up luck Id make some great mental breakthrough just as the final minutes were counting down.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I know the beach and a fatty joint would be involved. Family also. Other than that, what more is there. Oh yeah, beer.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i would spend it with my family and friends, partying, laughing and loving

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Personnaly if it was me I would do all the stupid things that I thought I shouldnt do, and I would try to make the most of my time with all I know especially family. And when the moment came, I would embrass the moment, with open arms, and a few cursing welsh words

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I would love to say I would spend the last moments on the beach, or a mountain top, or some place beautiful.

I would love to say I would spend it with friends and family.

But knowing myself, as I do, I would more then likely be glued to Fox NEWS, watching the end live on TV.

It ain't real if it ain't on TV.

new topics

top topics

join