It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are they Hiding From us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
while at a airforce base in florida i dated a person who worked at SEADS.. Also know as the SouthEastern AirDefense Sector..this place monitors that part of the countries skies to prevent another 9-11....well i dont have the clearence to get in there but she was a intel airman there..she would tell me stories on how forein aircraft would come as close all 200 miles off the florida coast everyday and they would have to scrable f-16's from eglin afb and tyndall afb..but the most scariest thing of all was that she said almost 4 times in her short carrer did she have to go to a mass briefing at the SEADS where she and fellow co workers were told what happened did not happen and all documents that were typed that day needed to be retyped without blah blah blah....she would never tell me what it was they would conceal but she said it had to do with civilain airlines and military planes taking harsh actions against private jets in the months after 9-11..has anyone else heard of this and does this seem credible..are the fbi/cia out there that come to installations and tell us what we can and cannot remember???

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't see anything unusual about this I would scramble jets to if a unknown target was 200 of the coast of Florida unless they were alien craft then I would tell the people don't talk about it but nothing unusual here.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
man i guess you have seen it all then...i guess only me and half the humans alive find this unusual

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
that sounds awful strage maybe you should look into that...

top topics

join