It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pontiac Trans AM 1407HP/251.40Mil/h with MOT Approval

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi Guys!, you gotta see this car "1407HP Pontiac Trans AM" with MOT Approval.
German Testdriver (Co-Driver) "Matthias Malmedy" was shi***ng blue lights.
The Norwegian Guy build or better let's say tuned the Car all by himself.
Unfortunately the two Clips are in German Language,but non the less you have to see this 1400HP Monster
The Car by itself looks very common, but the engine.........;-)
BTW..., in the 2e Clip the car breaks the 400KM/h Barrier (404.6km/h) Approx. 251mil.

Clip 1

Clip2

edit on 26-12-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just came back to this thread for the second time, guess it didn't register the first time:
I didn't watch the vids cos I don't have the bandwidth.... but that's 1400 BHP & 251 MPH right? RIGHT??
What the hell are the the drive shafts & tyres made from.. kryptonite?

Bookmarked so I can watch the vid.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Holy crap....when you look at the second clip 4:07 should indicate how fast this car is....looking at the first video it seemed like the car was going at a good clip and then still started to chirp leaving smoke...that's insane...awesome clips..

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

He uses a Chevy 8.9Liter-Motor with Compressor awesome eh!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
Just came back to this thread for the second time, guess it didn't register the first time:
I didn't watch the vids cos I don't have the bandwidth.... but that's 1400 BHP & 251 MPH right? RIGHT??
What the hell are the the drive shafts & tyres made from.. kryptonite?

Bookmarked so I can watch the vid.

Maybe Titanium who knows?!.., but in the 2e Vid, they say the tires are save up to 350KM/h thats 217.47MPH
if you drive faster and thats what this guy is doin' its your own risk if the tires fail at that high speed.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think I just experienced an...o- an o-.... oh my.... I did. My boyfriend is gonna be jealous.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
That's nuts! That car has to be a bit tricky to manage being that overpowered. If I understand what one of the guys was saying, they were able to chirp the tires shifting into 5th gear.
They had tread separation and shredded the tires from doing all the drifting stuff too, at least it looked like they didn't wreck the car itself.

Shame they never took it out on the autobahn to mess with people. That would have been a lot more entertaining than those rolling start races they did. I'd like to see the response of a Porshe or AMG Mercedes owner while going over a lane trying to pass and then not catching up at all. (Of course not letting them know of the mods at first.)

join