It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So whats the issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So i have mentioned this before, but guys if your going to talk about ats live and euro show, for god sake refer to the time zone as CET.

Keep in mind, London is not a pivot point when referring to Europeans, is that so hard to understand ? Sure, there are many of us spread across the globe, so i/us/we would kinda like to know and listen in as CET rather than per capital.

Hope im not out of line, but there are a good deal of us over here who become irrational when referring to euro zones but euro zone time isnt mentioned, so how about you throw a bone to us who are located in the euro zone .....no ?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Isn't GMT the only true time?

Do what I do, have several clock desktop gadgets, I have EST PST CET and GMT on mine, really helps

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
On another note, don't put a clock on your partners desktop that says PMT, from experience I can tell you in ends up in a rather large and heavy book (Jeremy Clarksons Driven to Distraction) being violently thrown in the general direction of your head. Gingers really are violent and hot tempered.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by tristar

Isn't GMT the only true time?

Do what I do, have several clock desktop gadgets, I have EST PST CET and GMT on mine, really helps

lolol

Yes, GMT is okay but for the central euro region it is CET , well i guess thats wat i have been exposed to.

top topics

join