It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The observable universe by XPLodER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
When we observe the universe we do it with our eyes, but our eyes use the medium of light to observe things we see. So the first part of the observable universe is light, coincidentally we use sight to see light. Light is to us is a mystery as is what we see with that light, there are different types of light and different vibrations are representative of colour. Light can travel and these vibrations are witnessed by our eyes as different colours. So if there was a mechanism of altering the vibration of the light we would “see” a different colour than the light was prior to the change, and because we use our eyes to see the light we would only recognise the vibrations in the range of visible light. This is not because a vibration is not present, this is because we cannot see out side of a narrow band of vibrations. So if we look at local objects throught a telescope, inside our heliosphere, we see light in its natural form unadulterated and unfiltered and it is in the same vibration as when it was reflected back to our eyes.
Anything outside our helio sphere could be “seen” as a confusing mess of matter and light and the spectrums or vibrations we witness do not make any sence to our eyes. Yes we can see stars and galaxies and comets and asteroids but there could be something else going on to the vibrations that we witness as these objects. When light travels in our heliosphere it is in the vibrational influence of our sun, the sun is producing energy in the form of vibrations and spreading that energy or vibration in all directions at the same time. Im going to call this the vibrational feild for lack of a better definition. This vibrational feild has its own vibration level constant in the medium the sun, or the area the sun can effect. So what happens to an outside vibration or light range when it encounters the suns own vibration? Could it be possable that because we have only ever “seen” light or measured light in the vibrational feild of the sun, so if we could remove the influence of our sun from light, would light still behave in the same way? If light travels in different mediums at different speeds, ie light in a vacuum and light through water, does this not imply that light is effected by the medium light is travelling in. So what happens if we observe the vibrational feild like a medium?
Example
Light is created by our sun and vibrates in a visable range to our eyes and travels in the vibrational feild of the sun on its journey to the outer edge of our solar system. The sun “projects” a bubble called a heliosphere approx 20 AU (astronomical units 1AU= distance from earth to the sun) and “fills” this bubble to keep it formed with energy and vibration and moving “pressure” from the sun. This bubble encapsulates a different density from the surrounding space, so if light travels from the sun outwards to this bubble edge in the vibrational feild what happens to the vibration of the light as it leaves the vibrational environment of the helio bubble?
Could the vibrational feild allow the light vibration to travel at a speed inside the bubble, and at a different speed outside the bubble? All of our light speed experiments have been carried out inside this “bubble” under the direct vibrational influence of the sun, if we conducted the same experiments outside this “bubble” would we get the same results?
Example
Sun light from a sun in our galaxy is “projected” through its vibrational feild to the bubble wall, it then has to travel without the assistance of the vibrational feild in the new medium. So how does the vibration of the light change without the influence from the sun? Could it be that the vibration is modulated (changed) from a higher vibration (in suns vibrational feild) to a lower vibration (in the different medium outside the influence of the sun).
So if we were observing light coming from that sun the light would travel to us at a different vibration or frequency than when created. Could this “shift” down in light ranges or vibration create an optical illusion so that when we look at the spectrum of light from that sun we are actually seeing a “shifted” light or vibration that is in a lower vibrational state than if we had measured in its originating suns influence? If all frequencies from the sun under observation are modulated in this manner, are we correctly interoperating the light in the correct ranges compaired to our measurements in our bubble? So what happens to the vibrational state of the light as it enters our bubble and comes under the sun vibrational feilds influence? What happens if the vibrational state of our sun is lower energy than the originating suns bubble?
Does this describe why some suns are red shifted? Could this be why red shift varys so much between stars? Could the red shift indicate how much vibration is lost from leaving the bubble compaired to how much is gained when entering our bubble.
Galaxies example
When we talk about a heliosphere “bubble” we should also talk about a galaxy “bubble” because the same vibrational feild is generated around the galaxy we are in. The same thing will happen to light leaving the galaxy “bubble” but this time we are going to add a new mechanism to the equation.
When hubble saw the universal expansion he found an explination that seamed to make sence, but if the galaxy is in a bubble and we distort the shape of the bubble we are in effect distorting our observable picture of the universe. If the bubble changes shape, this will effect our perspective of what is outside our galaxies, and the location of objects can appair to move depending on if the bubble is expanding or contracting.
So when we observe the movements and shifts of the stars and galaxies we must remember that there are mechanisms between our eyes and what we are “seeing” that may obscure the real universe, its mass and location of mass, light and the range that light is in, size and distance of objects to our perspective.
We calculate planets in our heliosphere and relay this information onto objects in space out of our vibrational range
Are these ranges different for each bubble?
Is there a whole new universe for us to discover when we recognise what we see inside our “bubble” is not what we would see if we “looked” into our bubble from the out side?
xploder

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
More than just observing the universe through our eyes, we are perceiving, and experiencing, the Perceivable universe. Our eyes and the neurological ability to interpret what we see(experience), are co-ordinated through the nervous sytem of our bodies. At the apex of the life experience, it would appear for now, that you are right. Everything we perceive through the five senses, breaks down eventually, into light particles, or atomic and subatmoic particles. The atom consists of light energy, which produces the curious phenomena that is light. One of the world's major Religious Institutions agrees. God said let there be light.
Here is an interesting series of video's pertaining to the fabrication of light, and it's seductive nature to compel us into believing what we see, is actually the totality of the life experience:

I'm not saying everything in this video is accurate(ie. I don't believe in a Luciferian Egregore), but it definitely worth watching once or twice.

Everything we observe, or experience, is at its root, divided light. This image will demonstrate the fundamental principle of a beam of light, when it passes through a crystal. Say, your brain, for example:

I think what you mean by:

Light is to us is a mystery as is what we see with that light, there are different types of light and different vibrations are representative of colour.

different spectrums of divided light. When you use a specific tool, for example your eye, or a telescope, you aren't seeing the total reality of your observational experience. You're just using the tools you have at hand. I am reminded heavily of the philosophy of Robert Anton Wilson right now, are you familiar with him?

I don't think "vibrations" is the main word you should be thinking about. A vibration is also just light energy. Rather, it would be easier for me to digest, forms or waves.

Is there a whole new universe for us to discover when we recognise what we see inside our “bubble” is not what we would see if we “looked” into our bubble from the out side?

In my opinion, oh HELL Yea!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSomeGuy74

different spectrums of divided light. When you use a specific tool, for example your eye, or a telescope, you aren't seeing the total reality of your observational experience. You're just using the tools you have at hand. I am reminded heavily of the philosophy of Robert Anton Wilson right now, are you familiar with him?

I don't think "vibrations" is the main word you should be thinking about. A vibration is also just light energy. Rather, it would be easier for me to digest, forms or waves.

In my opinion, oh HELL Yea!

using waves as an example
if the sun projects waves outwards from the center
and smaller waves travel "with" the travel of the larger waves
what happens at the point where the larger collapse?
the smaller waves were supported and transported by the larger waves
so that when the larger waves collapse the smaller waves must
"travel" under their own speed
this causes a loss in overall speed of the smaller wave (light)
but light speed is suposed to be "constant"
so the light wave is forced to shorten its wave length and lower its amplitude
this shifts the light range down
so when we observe light waves we are looking at their shifted wave value not
their acual wave value
and when light enters our helio sphere it wave is shifted back up but if our heliosphere does not shift up the exact same amount we veiw things in a shifted perspective reletive to the difference in shifted values of the mediums the waves are created and observed in

this explains the "red shift" we interperate as motion of the stars and galaies.

when we think in optical terms our galaxy is a lense and that lens can also change the observable location of objects.
if the galaxies lens is growing in internal area we observe a universe that is expanding
if the galaxies lens is shrinking in internal area we observe a universe that is contracting

so if correct we may need to change our thinking on what the age, composition and state of expansion is

the universe may be older than previously thought
but objects may be alot closer than they seam

xploder

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

if the sun projects waves outwards from the center
and smaller waves travel "with" the travel of the larger waves
what happens at the point where the larger collapse?

I'm sure I don't know the answer to that, moving past the notion that I don't see the relevance in understanding the answer to that. You might get tired of the tactic, but I would refer you to this song:

Light speed can't be constant because light arc's when it travels. E=mc2 has already been srutinized over with this thought in mind. It requires revision. Our understanding of the governing dynamics of the universe is under a constant process of revision, as we create more and more techniques for perceiving the cosmos around us.

so when we observe light waves we are looking at their shifted wave value not
their acual wave value
and when light enters our helio sphere it wave is shifted back up but if our heliosphere does not shift up the exact same amount we veiw things in a shifted perspective reletive to the difference in shifted values of the mediums the waves are created and observed in.

Maybe someone else in here can wrap their heads around that, because I sure can't. What subject must one be learned in to carry that sort of thoughtform? Just curious.

when we think in optical terms our galaxy is a lense and that lens can also change the observable location of objects.
if the galaxies lens is growing in internal area we observe a universe that is expanding
if the galaxies lens is shrinking in internal area we observe a universe that is contracting

Right. So depending on how you look at something, will determine how you see it. I don't see the point behind imagining our galaxy as a lens. What does it matter? Our concept of time and space need total revision. Regardless of it being correct or not, you're right, change in thought patterns are required to develop our notion of perception.

the universe may be older than previously thought
but objects may be alot closer than they seam

I don't believe in Time so I have a difficult time buying into ideas about how old the universe is, but for the sake of discussion, ok. Let's say it is. What does knowing that accomplish as far as our understanding the relationship between us and the universe?

closer than they seam

I find that to be a curious thing. You either intentionally spelled it wrong, suggestive of the folding space(chronesthesia) thing. Time and Space seam together like a blanket of reality. Or you mispelled it by accident, indirectly causing me to comment about how there is no Space and Time, and at the same time, they are woven together.

In either case, you seem to have a curious way about you, and I don't wish to stifle that, so, carry on!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

cool video thanks
ps i like tool

the reference to shifted wave forms
is to describe the light emitions
from galaxies and suns that are
red shifted.
in current theorys the red shift
is due to the movement away
from our observable position
but i can account for it in a
much more simple manner
the light is shifted down when
leaving the solar system
and shifted back up in value when entering
our solar system
but because both systems cause a shift
there is an unequal amount of
shift occouring

study up on hubbles constant
light wave forms
optics
refraction
lenses and their shapes
and red shift of star light

please read my thread on universe full of
lense shaped bubbles to understand
my lens expansion theory
www.abovetopsecret.com...

alternate explination of hubbles constant

the reference to seam theory was not lost on you
lol star
xploder

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I'll check out these threads, but to be clear, I referred to the song Lateralus because I think you may be doing a little bit of overthinking, and over analyzing yourself. Remember, it separates your body from your mind. If I may ask, what is the purpose to this line of thinking? How does it pertain to my everyday experience? Will it help to change the world for the better? Please, don't be offended, I just want to understand where you're coming from.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

from the begining
people are always arguing that the cosmological distences are too great to travel between stars
this leads to a closed mindset for the population.
when we are thinking the distence is so great that we are alone in the universe it icolates us from being part of a bigger comunity.
if humans recognised the universe as a meeting place for beings instead of a massive expanse of cold emptyness, then would we still have petty wars over oil and money?
if the distences were proven to be less than expected would all nations join together to build ships to go exploring?
if human childeren think they are not being watched they will be cruel to one another,
but if they understand they are being watched they will be on their best behaviour

when the universe is seen through dark coloured glasses, the universe seems dark
when the universe is seen through rose coloured glasses the universe is red

imagine the largest questions that used to devide peoples and cultures being answered and as an effect of that answer the peoples of the world unite

i am sounding like a hippy atm but the questions that im trying to ask here relate to the human mindset
we are alone, we can act like children.
so what if everything is much much closer than we think?
what if all humanity could get together for the purpose of building interstella space ships
we could leave the planet before we kill her

i do tend to over think things and the tool song had an unusual beauty but (missing)
imagine if we new we were being watched

we would behave much better as a species

these theorys are to show
OBJECTS IN YOUR MIRROR are closer than you think
lol

xploder

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Ok. So underlying it all is the desire to see Humanity unified under the banner of World Peace and Co-operation? I'm with you 100 percent on that part, but I would suggest, that until we learn to live with ourselves(Inner Space), individually, and as members of the Global Community, with the knowledge that we being watched, we're definitely not going to understand the cosmos that surrounds us(Outer Space). Is there something you know that would be helpful to the rest of us. ie. What or Who do you think is watching over us?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

the idea is more that the idea is subjective
there are no aliens per say just the thought that as an impresion of our race to a visitor
we should act in the better interest of the planet as a whole
its an idea or way of thinking that helps the world repair itself
that as a human in my core i want to do good and for what better reason
there is something more than just us
xploder

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I enjoyed the thread.
It left me to the bewilderment of quantum entanglement. As we are shackled to our observations as a result of the nature of light, quantum entanglement is the classic example that this perception is not all their is to our universe. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts on entanglement and it's relationship/impact to our understandings of light.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSomeGuy74

Light speed can't be constant because light arc's when it travels. E=mc2 has already been srutinized over with this thought in mind.

Um this is not even dealing with e=mc^2.

We are dealing with Maxwell's equations. What happened was that the speed of light HAD to be a certain value.(That value being 299,792, 458 meters per second) This is a LAW of physics. These laws are UNBREAKABLE.

The problem was that the way we though about speed had to change.

Say a bullet is fired on a train. That bullet has its own velocity bvt, but the train also has a velocity vtb. So the total velocity for the bullet is bvt + vtb. With light something different happens. In order for the speed of light to remain constant time is distorted.

Would you like to further the arch thing, because I really don't know where you are going with that.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al E. Inn
reply to post by XPLodER

I enjoyed the thread.
It left me to the bewilderment of quantum entanglement. As we are shackled to our observations as a result of the nature of light, quantum entanglement is the classic example that this perception is not all their is to our universe. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts on entanglement and it's relationship/impact to our understandings of light.

light is an interesting subject i have many threads on ats about light example

this one is about how light is effected by the transition between medium density outside and inside our helio sphere.

one thing to remember is that light IMHO generates a sympathetic particle responce out of the medium its in
without this interaction the effects of quantium tunneling would not work,
what happens is light induces waves of particals to orbit the photon as it travels in a medium
one wave partical acts like a bow wave infront of the photon
and the other orbits in a seamingly randon course around the photon
the speed traveled is dependant on the two induced particals orbits in the medium
in this way we can extrapalate that some particals are in a state that require stimulation to allow them to be observed
the interesting question is intanglement
are the induced particals connected together before they are induced?
and are they connected together by the same force that holds them in ballence?

xploder

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by binomialtheorem

there is also a conservation of energy requirement that states energy cannot be created or destroyed
and the idea here is that light travels in a medium density created by the sun
the heliosphere shock boundry is where this medium density transitions down to aprox 1500 km/h from its speed of 1,800,000 km/h
there is a distinct boundry where the medium change requires light to travel in a new medium that is not moving and has much less density for the photon to interacte.
when this boundry is crossed the new medium is much "thinner" or less dense so light is forced to concerve energy to travel at the constant C, the way i perceive this to occour is
wave length is reduced and amplitude is decreased to account for the extra cost of overall speed travel in the new density medium
this is what causes redshift

the gravity question is addressed here

orbital relasionship between mass and surface area is addressed here

all are theorys and require you to decide what you think
these are my interpretations

xploder

new topics

top topics

join