It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction...RE:Marine_Geek_Fish...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Salutations to you all
First things first i would like to give kudos to all of the users on this site. I think it is safe to say that most users on this site are willing to believe what most dont, and question the status quo, so kudos to you for being different.

I became interested in this site and many others for some time now but i belong to this one only. I grew up with a devout thirst for knowledge and i have a very abstract mind. I have grown up in various environments learning alot and watching the history and discovery channels my whole life. over the past couple of years after growing up where i did, serving in the marine corps (oif 08) and after getting out (honorably) i now have time to "Research" some of the thing i think are fishy around the world and i am deeply concerned and disturbed. i look forward to engaging in intellectual conversations with you all since i cannot discuss conspiracy theories etc... with the homies.
Sincerely
Marine Geek Fish

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineGeekFish

Welcome aboard.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Welcome MGF, watch out for the crazies. [twitch]

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

you chose the right site to come to.....anything weird happen while you were in the marines U2U me if you want

top topics

join