It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Race Challenge, Are You Up To It

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

I have never ever wished bad things upon another living creature.
However you are different, your attitude your sarcasm is indeed in need of a visit from anyone of the alien races that have poked, prodded, zapped, burnt, made ill , implanted , scooped, stripped and to be treated like a test lab rat.

Have you any idea how these people feel, or what they go through, only to be ridiculed from narrow mined people as yourself.

You want evidence?
I actually started adding links here, then I thought that you’re so interested in finding the truth, that you would or have already read or searched the internet yourself.
Then again your asking for us to give you proof, some knowledge must be found and not given.

Happy searching

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugalWhere is the evidence? The Smithsonian archives of storage, Dayton Ohio's Wright Patterson Air Force Base,Area 51.

And you have proof for that or is it just conjecture?

Originally posted by frugalAll the primitive art work of beings done in clay and carved in stone. Arists really do need inspiration to create something, it is difficult just to make things up from no where. So what inspired them? A profound significant emotional event of course.

You are not an artist, are you?
As a retired artist (songwriter), I can tell you that artists are inspired by a lot of things and imagination is one of them, maybe even the most important one. Your claim is similar to claiming that science fiction writers must have had ET encounters, abduction experiences etc., because they could not just have imagined all those things they write about. It's a silly argument. Human imagination is a wonderful trait and a very good inspiration source. And a profoundly significant emotional event can be imaginary, too, or the result of hallucinogenic drug consumption.

Originally posted by frugal What about those weird skulls in those museums...? Why aren't they immediately DNA tested? I think there is plently of evidence hidden in plain sight. Where to hide Christmas cash? In your office in the paper piles of course.... who would look there?

Hide in plain sight works mostly only in D&D RPG games and then only if you are a Shadowdancer or an Assassin. @@:
And what skulls in which museums?
The ones that are elongated are the result of head binding.

Originally posted by zorgonAnother race that has early documentation... The Anunnaki

Yes, but only if you are a Sitchin (R.I.P.) fan.
edit on 26/12/2010 by WalterRatlos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

i was scrolling through, not reading much until i saw "Jawas".

this webiste youve found is absolutely "dumb-tastic".

just saying.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Great post and I agree 100%.

What makes it worse is when you get a genuinely interesting story worthy of real debate which is then Hijacked by absurdity. The story of the twins that you mention is a perfect example. In itself it is an extraordinary event filmed on live TV yet we have a thread claiming they are 'Alien Hybrids' . Who knows, maybe they are but it is certainly not the first thing that comes to my mind. In fact you would have to rule out a hell of a lot of remotely plausible explanations to get to that theory.

Lost among all the talk and ridicule of the alien hybrid theory a very interesting coincidence was discovered in that thread but is lost in the madness. I posted an article relating a very similar incident that occurred last month where two identical 29yr old twin girls on holiday in the USA went to a shooting gallery and without warning turned and shot each other in the head. One survived and another ATS member noticed that the hospital they were in was the Swedish Hospital in Colarado. The two twins that jumped in front of cars in the UK were Swedish. Now that is something that warrants further investigation and discussion. Sweden seems to be in the news a lot lately.

But hey, lets not let any facts get in the way of a good alien hybrid twin story.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

I have to agree, I found it odd as well.
This is the site I would recommend new researchers visit.

MAAR...Alien Species

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hey guys. I'd like to know: Is there a way for me to filter out comments from users?

Like many others, this is an interesting thread but it'd be real nice to not have to trudge trough a bunch of irrelevant, sophomoric, regurgitated arguments OR waste time reading a paragraph only to gradually have it dawn on me that the the entire motivation behind the post is to make the statement that the author is an alien.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

LOL. Why? Don't you think it is perfectly logical that after doing everything possible to avoid detection for all these years that aliens have now decided to announce their existence to the world on ATS?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
just a question, do you OP believe in the Alpha Draconis?
2nd line

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by 8fl0z

I have to agree, I found it odd as well.
This is the site I would recommend new researchers visit.

MAAR...Alien Species

That site has half the same races, but includes rods as well. How is that any more reliable?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
I just think it's worth remembering that any belief in aliens is belief without proof.

Well that served the Christians and Muslims quite well for over 2000 years and I see no sign of that changing anytime soon

What gets me is I see many people posting here in the Alien/UFO section, which by nature is a highly speculative topic (and the one that made ATS in the first place) and calling people nasty names and even using swear words circumventing censors with ***. I see most of those are new...

Might I suggest a quick review of the T&C around here before you stick your foot in it?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram
No what im stating my good sir is i have doubt in the claims of the races, its one thing to say they exist but its another to write their life story without any claims as to where that knowledge comes from....not even a "i met an alien last night and they said this is how the came to be" nope its just alpha draconis bla bla bla with no mention of any credibility,

Ah I see... well

JRod... page 62 enjoy

http://(nolink)/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
What do you want in terms of evidence? The only possible evidence i can think of in terms of greys is collective reports of abductions from people arond the world who have never herd of each other..thats a pretty big coincidence....any other evidence are of huminoid beings that are spoken about in the old testaemnt "nephelim" and ancient summarian and mesopatainia(spelling?) tablets..oh and the egyptian writings. aswell as mayans. also Muhamid supposedly came to earth in a gieant black cube...the same cube that is worshipeed in mecca every year...But this could be easliy argued,

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

We (I) have enough to deal with. It's not about you, at this time. It's about me (us) trying to make sense of things so I (we) can perhaps, one day, impart and share some insightful wisdom to others (you).

So I suggest you stop asking for proof. It simply doesn't work that way

The above is why many people that rely on rational thought, reason, common sense and logic will never bother to give this subject serious attention. Listen to yourself, it is full of every cliche' in the book.

I look forward to the day "your kind" can make "sense" of whatever pill you want to make us swallow, so you can enlighten us ignorant folk with your gained "insightful wisdom". Hippy bs like that is one damn good reason why this subject is a friggin' joke.

And, how convenient, we can't ask for proof, because it "doesn't work that way". All the hallmarks of ridiculous religion there I'd say......

As far as the OP wanted people to visit a website to list info about alien races, don't bother, your wasting your time. There is nothing you can put forth on the internet or anywhere that will amount to a hill of beans when your up against the raging amount of ignorance that represents this very subject.
edit on 27-12-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: yeah

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You forgot the Vorlon and Minbauri.

second line.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It's interesting that you mention meeting higher beings. A lot of this information comes from Edgar Cayce and people like him, and it's quite likely that they received it from higher beings.

I think a lot of the stuff on the internet about the alien races comes information obtained from channelling and remote viewing. The Cayce material I guess belongs in this category.

Mythology (as Zorgon said), whistle blowers and 'abductee' experiences account for a lot of the other stuff from what I can work out.

How much you value of a lot of the material can only depend on how reliable you rate the sources. Channelling is a minefield. Remote viewing is an interesting but I'm not sure how reliable that information is.

Mythology (including the bible) is a fascinating one. The controversial academic/scholar Zecharia Sitchin seems to think the Sumerian 'myths' clearly describe extraterrestrials. The burning question to me regarding is how much of the information describes physical reality and how much is symbolic or spiritual. You can interpret them either way.

Surely though, it is still interesting, as more information comes to light regarding E.T.'s (if we say for the sake of argument they exist), to see how the seemingly far-fetched compendiums of alien races all over the net stand up. Some of these lists read like something invented for a role play game. Maybe one of us should knock together a properly sourced one and evaluate the sources for reliability etc? Realistically, it would probably need a few of us to do it properly.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I look forward to the day "your kind" can make "sense" of whatever pill you want to make us swallow, so you can enlighten us ignorant folk with your gained "insightful wisdom". Hippy bs like that is one damn good reason why this subject is a friggin' joke.

And I look forward to the day when the secret space program comes back from a mission and you bump right into one of the visitors at work.

Happy Holidays ya old Grinch

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I think many people are just frustrated because they (personally) cannot know what other people supposedly know, and this kind of pisses them off at some level, to hear others say, "hey, I had a contact with an alien" or "I am a hybrid extraterrestrial." They just wont believe it.

No proof, no factual knowing.

But if pigs didn't exist and suddenly I saw one and told people, "hey, I juts saw a pink pig walking down the streets!" you think people would believe me?

You have to at least accept the fact that science doesn't know everything. And in case you haven't noticed, many things that were labeled as mere fiction years ago are are becoming a reality once science approves them and gives them the "green light".

PS: My "alien" is not even in that list, so I guess it doesn't even exist.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

(snip)
You say the guys making these claims are wackos because there is no proof, yet you seem to be claiming that some form of alien exists with zero proof, so how are you any less wacko?

I just think it's worth remembering that any belief in aliens is belief without proof.

You're jumping the gun a bit there. The person posting may know something that you do not.

Just because you cannot prove something, it doesn't mean you don't know. I know what I was doing at 9.00am this morning but would be hard pressed to prove it to anyone. You may have met E.T. at an underground military base. But how do you prove it to a sceptical audience?

I sometimes see people cite the maxim, 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence'. I was wondering though, wouldn't it be extraordinary if all the people who claim to know about the reality of E.T. contact were making it up or tripping. If it would be an extraordinary to claim they are not telling the truth, wouldn't such a claim require extraordinary evidence to back it up? (Don't ask me where that came from)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I personally believe in aliens of many colours. After all, we humans, being of the planet Earth, are as alien as it gets! I have one question though - what has blood group got to do with anything? I'm asking because I am O neg as well - I just dont understand what that has to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

would you also like us to post proof of every single species of animal . every single type of plant . every singe minera or gem just because you have never ever seen it doesnt mean it doesnt exist and that others havent seen it . cor blimey . open ya mind a wee bit please

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join