It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Race Challenge, Are You Up To It

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

i have seen ufo's in my life i believe i have met higher "presences"
Plus we cannot be the only ones here....that'd just be ignorant to say in the least.....
No what im stating my good sir is i have doubt in the claims of the races, its one thing to say they exist but its another to write their life story without any claims as to where that knowledge comes from....not even a "i met an alien last night and they said this is how the came to be" nope its just alpha draconis bla bla bla with no mention of any credibility, at least their is ufo sightings, photos and the radio signals plus tonnes of other stuff wether most of them be hoaxed or not....their is still some that are classified as unidentified flying objects......and that to me is strange......

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

What does it matter what their race is or how many?

Wow.

I mean, can we please try to wrap our limited understanding around the fact that alien race (s?) exists in the first place?

I mean, it's like someone stumbling on Earth not realizing it was inhabited with Beings. Now do you think it matters to them (at this early stage of exploration and discovering) that there are different religions and ethnic backgrounds here on this planet? They'd be struggling with just coming to terms with Earthlings on one planet for now I would imagine.

We are surrounded by hundreds of billions of galaxies all harboring hundreds of million solar systems/stars.

Does the amount of different races really matter? Are you taking a cosmic consensuses?
The fact that we know there is at least ONE other race, is enough to process.

Baby steps m'friend. Baby steps.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

if you have in fact actually been reading my post you woudl've noticed im all for not caring about how many races.....all i care about is why these people are making up such dribble......im trying to understand where these stories come from....and wether they are legit or not....so sir, please get your facts right before trying to make me a moron... i understand there would be thousands if not millions of other races im just trying to understand where these little white lies are coming from....

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I apologize. I didn't realize that was your stance but now, having said that..........how do YOU know whose making up what?

C'mon man.

We simply don't know. And for those who ARE making up a story that doesn't mean the other similar stories are rubbish.

I am an experiencer. I frequent forums that attracts people like me. Just because my experience did not involved Reptilians, Nordics, Blues, Reds or Polka-dota ones doesn't mean they don't exist. And again, if one person is making up their story there are plenty of other stories/events to back up his (made up) claim.

Yeah. We have a handful of troubled people in this world but don't let them taint the truth.

Here's an example.
Not sure if you believe in Jesus. (I don't) but for those who do......how many other people claim to be him too? Just because others claim to be him doesn't mean this cat (Jesus) didn't exist.

You believe in the Edgar Cayce's visions? (I do)
There are thousands of people who not only claim to do what he did but claim to BE him (See: David Wilcock).
Now does that give Edgar Cayce any less credence? I don't think so.

So take it all with a grain of salt. One mis-spoken story shouldn't spoil them all.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It's interesting that you mention meeting higher beings. A lot of this information comes from Edgar Cayce and people like him, and it's quite likely that they received it from higher beings.

Don't get me wrong, I think a lot of this info is pretty questionable (as is Edgar Cayce), but why not compile a list of all the races referred to in the various literature on the subject? I don't think anyone here is claiming that every single thing on this site is 100% accurate, probably not even the people who compiled the site, but that doesn't make it completely worthless.

In my opinion, the only way to the truth is to start with everything claimed to be truth then eliminate things one by one. It's a far better method than to simply dismiss everything and hope to stumble across the truth.

I tend to look at sites like this the same way I look at the bible. A lot of it is pretty out there, but if even 5% is true then it's probably worth considering the whole.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
all I'm getting at is im gonna go off topic here......but hollow earth for example has alot of good arguments on its side and the only one against it really is gravity....but anywhoo you read into it and you see all this evidence that actually makes you sick to your stomach knowing that school has jibbed you in the biggest way....so yopu start believing then all of a sudden you read that hitler is living down there (and is still alive to this day) with ufo's and such....... and that type of stuff is why this is called alternative news....we (conspiracy theorists) would be mainstream if we could just control or filter all the BS that comes along with it......we have good points and facts.....yet they are those who ruin it for the rest....

Whats really getting to me is this NWO business i had read about that......that all of a sudden out of nowhere reptillians pop up with their whole background family tree's etc....and its just like more farfetched but where is this coming from??....

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Where is the evidence? The Smithsonian archives of storage, Dayton Ohio's Wright Patterson Air Force Base,
Area 51. All the primitive art work of beings done in clay and carved in stone. Arists really do need inspiration to create something, it is difficult just to make things up from no where. So what inspired them? A profound significant emotional event of course. What about those weird skulls in those museums...? Why aren't they immediately DNA tested? I think there is plently of evidence hidden in plain sight. Where to hide Christmas cash? In your office in the paper piles of course.... who would look there?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I think the advent of the Internet is expiating things at a rate were not used to. Our kids will be used to this but right now, stories, news, events, claims etc are coming at us at an alarming rate.

The NWO has been around for some time now. This is nothing new. As is the 'story' of reptilians and the likes. It's just that it's in our faces a lot more often because of the Internet.

Like the poster above so eloquently put it. Come from an angle of believing then work backwards to decipher what's bull. That may be a lot easier but then again, who cares? It shouldn't let it effect us in the quest for truth anyway.

edit on 26-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The theory that I subscribe to is that we are under quarantine for the safety of ourselves and the off planet species.

We are a cultural biohazard at the moment.

You will not find a good photo, you will not see a good video, you will not have them being interviewed on Larry King Live. Yet we know they exist, because they are our relations in some way we come from the same place.

A part of us remembers when we look at the stars. Nearly all aboriginal cultures state they came from the skies.

I would like you to imagine your ability to take a photo of a human satellite in orbit that is able to look directly into your house, retrieve huge amounts of data, read your thermals, and observe everything safely from space.

Can you photograph these satellites? Do they come here and disturb you?

These machines built by a civilization who still struggles to exit their atmosphere would be crude compared to a society that has mastered universal travel.

Welcome to the Aquarium of Earth, you are being observed from afar until you can behave.

-G

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ya know what's so ironically funny?
Here I am, bouncing back and forth from threads like this (ETs) to 9-11 ones and here we are, 10 years later and we don't even have proof an airline hitting the Pentagon and here we (you) are, asking for proof of alien species.

I'm afraid 'proof' has been halted at this time.
We are to remain in this abyss of not knowing anything right now.

Whether it's to further divide us or just coincidental, there is a need for enlightenment and we're not getting it from others.

So, be it as it may, we are blind. So might as well, close your eyes to see at this point and don't rely on others to validate anything right now.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram
However I have a proposition, you can change my faith over.....

Reptilians... first known recorded sighting... Eve spoke to a 'serpent' in the Garden. She was not surprised that it spoke, so seems it was natural back then to converse with reptiles. So either we had a race or talking reptilians native to Earth at the time or they were not of this Earth therefore ET
edit on 26-12-2010 by zorgon because: PHAGE has been ABDUCTED by ALIENS

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL good point I had never considered that the snake was in fact a reptilian being. Could he have so long ago tried to share with the humans what the truth is all about? Was this the first attempt at real disclosure? And then who was God in those days who was trying to keep the truth from being told?
edit on 26-12-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
LOL good point I had never considered that the snake was in fact a reptilian being. Could he have so long ago tried to share with the humans what the truth is all about? Was this the first attempt at real disclosure? And then who was God in those days who was trying to keep the truth from being told?

Now your catching on
BTW 'God" being not of this Earth is also a true ET... and there is lots of documentation of all sorts of gods and other off world beings...

Another race that has early documentation... The Anunnaki

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Do you have a thread on that somewhere?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I can understand the irritation of the OP. I too am fed up with all the talk about alien types. I also think it is mostly BS.

This may be off topic but important nonetheless. It will explain the childish acceptance of any alien theory being put forward.

It is ironic that we used to celebrate the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. With it was supposed to come technological revolution and self-responsibility. Well , it is happening . But the vacuum caused , as we moved from the Age of pisces ( age of devotion - 2000 years of Christianity, etc) to the Aquarian age, is too much for some. Hence, enter UFO religions.

The problem stems from this notion that we are inferior beings. In fact the opposite is true. However do not despair. The Aquarian age will last 2000 years approximately. After the shaky start , everything will improve as individuals realise the power within and no longer need to worship something outside.

Wonder what will happen when we get into the Age of Capricorn , approximately 2000 years from now. BTW Astrological ages move in the opposite sequence of the zodiac signs.

I look at aliens from an esoteric perspective. Rather than us needing them, the opposite is true.Sadly those beings are able to trick us because our minds are too rigid thanks to science and the neglect of the right side of our brain.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
what do they need us for?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

To be complete.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

To be complete.

if they need us to be complete, that infers that we are also incomplete without them... so I'm still uncertain about the aspect of them needing us and *not* us needing them. One suggests the other unless you can elaborate on how this wouldn't apply.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Perhaps we are complete and they are not?

Sort of like if you are starving and you see a child carrying gold bars in his backpack.

You're going to beat that kid up and take what you need.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

To be complete.

if they need us to be complete, that infers that we are also incomplete without them... so I'm still uncertain about the aspect of them needing us and *not* us needing them. One suggests the other unless you can elaborate on how this wouldn't apply.

The converse (us needing them) does not apply. They have no choice in what they do. They fullfil a role in the universal scheme, which they cannot opt out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join