It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Race Challenge, Are You Up To It

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm not one to disbelieve in aliens but I do disbelieve in the knowledge we think we have of them.....

I'm so sick of reading all this hype about reptillians, grays, dinosauroids and of course my favorite the deros.... yet I am unable to find any proof of them existing, where the history came from and how the hell we know everything about them yet are unable to spot one??? that just seems a bit retarded.....

However I have a proposition, you can change my faith over.....

I have this website with a list of "All Known Races Of Aliens". My challenge is can everyone one by one identify each of these races with some sort of evidence and the origins of where their history is from (like who wrote their origins first)?

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

I highly doubt we will get past 3, with the grays pinks and friggin rainbowians

Pix

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
No takers???...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

Truth is there is no way of currently proving the existence of alien life. Sadly the info that has been compiled is unproveable but a good to know in case it turns out to be true. All this garbage data that fills our heads, only because maybe just maybe something that better be known is out there; just what is the good data? Thats why Julian Assange is flipping out, he brings real evidence of a conspiracy and we ignore to chance what is of right now fantasy. WMD-Weapons of Mass Distraction-

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The Dropas are a hoax from a book called, Sundogs in Exile, written in 1978.

The Deros are from the Shaver Mysteries of the 1940s. Written by Ray Palmer and quite popular, they are arguably seminal in our modern myths and UFO folklore about underground bases and evil aliens. They have equally dubious origins too because rather than spending time in the underground world of the Deros, Palmer spent 8 years in an asylum...The Shaver Mysteries.

Hybrids I'd say originated with Bud Hopkins in 'Missing Time'(1981)

The whole lengthy list is just so much made up BS it's unreal! Is there any other subject where we need to discuss whether something is fictional like in this field? With the exception of Barney and Betty Hill's incident (whatever that was), all these critters have been pulled right out of someone's ass and are now discussed as genuine by people who can't separate life from fantasy.

I've flagged and starred your post for being a beacon of rationality in a forum that has recently been 'thinking out the box' way too much.

"Yeah sure, you can't prove that Reptilians aren't real so there! And you know what? Who's to say Swedish twins can't be hybrids huh? Prove me wrong buddy! Ha ya can't!"

Discussion is great. Discussing why something is absurd with people who don't understand what 'reasonable' means is far from great.
edit on 26-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

thank you i posted it for the very same reason people have just been posting everything with the word alien now matter how much support they have

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Don't forget the Turd Burgalars from Uranus.
Rimshot
edit on 26-12-2010 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This is not about changing your mind or providing evidence to anyone. Why do you think it is?

It's not your time to know. That's all. You'll 'know' when you're supposed to know.
In the meantime, keep your mind open.

I really believe the 'truth' comes in spurts and to those who are ready??? This is not to be confused with an epiphany of ''understanding' what is happening though.

I have NO idea why there are off-world entities bothering us. Or........I'll go (back) one more. Maybe this is a government experiment too. But something is happening and while it is happening to some (me) it is not my plight to make you or anyone a believer.

We (I) have enough to deal with. It's not about you, at this time. It's about me (us) trying to make sense of things so I (we) can perhaps, one day, impart and share some insightful wisdom to others (you).

So I suggest you stop asking for proof. It simply doesn't work that way

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Discussion is great. Discussing why something is absurd with people who don't understand what 'reasonable' means is far from great.
Unfortunately I'll have to agree with you. These people are missing some serious quality education or are simply plain nuts.
edit on 26-12-2010 by jclmavg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm just trying to get people to stop posting BS....... and start actually thinking....im just sick of hearing this alien race did this and having no proof at all of their existence and their creation was that very same day....

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram
I'm just trying to get people to stop posting BS....... and start actually thinking....im just sick of hearing this alien race did this and having no proof at all of their existence and their creation was that very same day....

You haven't even been a member for 2 months... How do you know its bs? Do you have proof to show they are wrong?

Why do you feel its so important for you to get people to act a certain way?
edit on 26-12-2010 by whoshotJR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The proof is no evidence exists that "proves" any alien exists.

I love when people post crap like "im part grey" or " im part reptilian" Actually i find it hilarious!!

Want proof you're NOT part anything but human, get a frickin blood test...

Morons

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm dead in the middle on this one. On one level I think the whole phenomenon could be coming from the collective unconscious. On another level I see many good people who would be considered qualified observers reporting events that should be considered. There is so much misinformation, disinformation, and outright fraud going on that many of us find ourselves on the lost highway of delusion. At that point we still need to remember we are just now only delving into the Quantum World where apparent fiction is becoming fact. There is also a strong historical component to UFOs and Alien life, so it's not like they just came onto the scene. I know Science and subscribe wholeheartedly to pursuit of the Scientific Method, and the key here is dispassionate study and analysis. How many thousand anecdotal reports are required before even the Intelligensia start scratching their heads and ask themselves if it is not possible that these things could exist? There is also the question of Spiritual Warfare. What the Hell is "reality" anyway?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

You haven't even been a member for 2 months... How do you know its bs? Do you have proof to show they are wrong?

Why do you feel its so important for you to get people to act a certain way?
edit on 26-12-2010 by whoshotJR because: (no reason given)

I hope people act this way because they truly want to know (and suspect we are right and they're just frustrated) opposed to waiting on the side lines to jump and debunk us.

At the end of the day, my truth doesn't equate to every ones truth and vice-versa. And that's the truth. So I HAVE to be okay with it and....I am.

I just wish I could help the seekers (or debunkers) out a little but apparently, that's not for me (or anyone) to do for some reason.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Do you have proof to show they are wrong?
Sigh, such illogic.. The default assumption is that they are human. Those who claim the opposite bear the burden of proof.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Want proof you're NOT part anything but human, get a frickin blood test...

Morons

Ummmmmm, O Rh negative here! You just opened up a whole other can of worms.

Watch what ya ask for because answers can mutate into more questions.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

so the duartion of my membership determines how much i know???...is that whjat your saying if you think its not all bs then you sir are a deadset f***wit theres no nice way to say it....if you just believe every farfetched thing out there with no accountability not even mentions of who started these "histories" for these certain alien races.....

BTW i heard something this morning on the news my ass now hosts the worlds largest colony of aliens....yes farfetched no accountability may aswell believe that if thats what your proposing....no all I'm asking is for people just to help me understand how this all came about coz i can sure find the info about reptillians but not about who wrote it....

Or how that person came across the info...and yes I have been a member for 2months I have had other accounts and have followed this site for years......

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

thank you,

So there allowed to tell us what exists yet we cannot question nor try to get others to rationalise crazy world we live in huh?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Also so far I am right we havent done one!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
The proof is no evidence exists that "proves" any alien exists

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". Think about it.

And to the OP, I find it quite interesting that you are posting in the Aliens & UFOs forum, and you state that your belief in the existence of aliens is not in question. And yet you ridicule and belittle the claims in your link.

Now I'm not saying that some of the claims on that link aren't pretty damn out there, but where is your proof for any existence of aliens? You say the guys making these claims are wackos because there is no proof, yet you seem to be claiming that some form of alien exists with zero proof, so how are you any less wacko?

I just think it's worth remembering that any belief in aliens is belief without proof.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

thank you,

So there allowed to tell us what exists yet we cannot question nor try to get others to rationalise crazy world we live in huh?

Questioning is one thing. Asking for proof is another.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join