It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medicare revives end-of-life planning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Thanks for the link. We will all be faced with our own deaths either sooner or later. It's good to know there are therapies available to help us deal with it sanely.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
reply to post by Dance4Life

Thanks for the link. We will all be faced with our own deaths either sooner or later. It's good to know there are therapies available to help us deal with it sanely.

Why wait until being close to death to deal with it?

Considering the public educ-indoctrin-ation system, they should be teaching that shortly after 3rd grade- it's only a year or two later that they want to teach sex-ed, condoms et al, so why not preach EOL planning?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

Too bothered?

Sorry, I cannot be on bulletin board servers all day.

Healing Severe Trauma with MDMA

The Nature of the MDMA Experience and Its Role in Healing, Psychotherapy, and Spiritual Practice

Clinical Experience with MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy + Many More Chapters

E-Rising - Documentary produced by ABC. Has an excerpt from an old Donahue taping back in the late 80's I believe (when MDMA was still legal). Guest was on the show talking about how she has terminal cancer and 1 MDMA psychotherapy session helped tremendously. Actually a great documentary if you can spend 1 hour on something informative.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Im not understanding why the government would need to add a end of life counseling service into medicare. Is there not the Hospice care basically the same. my mother sister and I just had hospice counseling for my older sister who passed in september, for her end of life.Hospice was counseling us and her the entire way. This whole end of life counseling for medicare feels so wrong on so many levels.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join