It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellis AFb Secrects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i have been here 3 times and i am never allowed to roam the base by myself..i have a clearence that gets me into most places on the af bases but people here a very secrect...when i left the base we were flying a a very low altitude when i saw out a porhole on the airplane we were on in a matter of seconds we had 2 f-16's on us and we made a sharp turn left i belive...no one came over the radio to say anything but im sure we must have been somewhere we shouldnt have been..i look down and say a couple of roads leading to a couple of hangers located about 200 miles away from the base...i say this because i was on a slow c-130 ac and we had been airborne 3 mins maybe..i know for sure we have a Test range there @ nellis that the airforce uses to test stealth tech....we also let the russians and japan come use their radars there to find our bombers...they pay about 500,000$ a year to do this and those idiots dont know that we let them find our planes....our Usaf bombers are only stealth with all doors closed once they open the weapons bay to shoot a bomb off they are pieces of poo....so we take the russians money and open our doors and they think they got us

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hmmmm.

Well, at first I wanted to say, finish high school...but then I thought, well, if you're stealthily typing this little message in a dark closet with the cargo door closed, you might not be able to work with capitals and punctuation and stuff.

So, for verification purposes, could you come back with another communique that proves you have gotten past the 8th grade?

(this is only to ensure you are legit of course)

[edit on 7-6-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
lol that ok guys i am new and i know it may sound like trash most of what i say but i type fast and do not spell ck. sorry about that...i was just wondering if anyone else has been to this base and seen anything funny....i know when i was there we heard stories about area 51 and met some guys who pulled gate guard at a part of the base..well not a close part of the base but a location about 20 miles out..they we regular usaf troops who were drove out to a disclosed location and told to shoot anyone that passes this guard house..they said they could not see anything for miles around...sorry if i seem like a kid guys...give me time my posts will get better

join