It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Religion Got Me A Mercedes Today For Christmas!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Were still banning for trolling right? You have nothing better to do i suppose........

Youll get whats coming......

Hey man read my signature.....picture perfect example..........

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Dude you take yourself way to seriously. Lighten up and get yourself a sense of humor!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
God may still forgive you, but what about the elderly couple you left stranded at the airport? Are you strong enough to accept the consequences of your actions? Even though you may not see the fallout now it is real and it is due to you. It is our actions that define us, can you forgive yourself when you do look at the bigger picture or do you just fail and hide?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
could what we post online be considered a confession in a court of law???

hope no one has had their mercedes swiped at the airport recently......

in order to be forgiven by God, one would have to be sincere with him about things....
for some reason a "I'm sorry God, I swiped this car because I always wanted one and I knew you would forgive me after I stole it"...just ain't gonna work...or maybe he would forgive, but well.... make you pay the price with a nice jail cell for while till you learned a lesson....just so you could be sincere when you ask for forgiveness...

but, for some reason...I don't think it works the way you think it does.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
You do realize that god will only forgive you if you are truly repentant. Otherwise, your new ill gotten Mercedes will drive you to hell!

Of course, I hope that this is just a hoax and you were trying to make some lame point. However you missed the part about being repentant.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

So you are admitting to committing a felony? Nice...where will your "god" be when you are behind bars crying in the corner?

This is a dumb post.why is it even on here?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

star&flag for this.

for a second i thought you we're being serious.phew

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
reply to post by Jeanius

You make a really good point actually. If they are going to be forgiven for everything, why do they even bother to not do bad things? Good topic to discuss. =] And hope you had a great christmas.

Why not ask one of "them"? Oh, because you don't know any? Got that...
Well, the answer is simple. We Christians don't and mustn't keep on sinning, it's that simple. It's not a "get out of jail free card", and you can't just keep on being bad.
Think of it as if God is your parent. Dad will forgive your bad behaviour, but will also want you to stop doing it! You'd be the same with your own child.
Vicky

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
We are the holy trinity, aren't we ???

me, myself and I

I make decisions that have conquesenses (like my spelling) not a third party deity .......

in fact you point out something that I have always laughed about ...If I were catholic I would thrw you 3 Hail Marys and 2 cruifixes and a cross

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Because if you love God and realize what you're doing are sins, you've accepted that those actions are evil. Who chooses on purpose to do evil, even choosing on purpose to do things that God wouldn't approve of? If you believe in the gospel your attitude changes, and you repent for your sins and try to avoid them whenever you can. But if you've not accepted that sinning is evil, you have avoided part of the gospel, and therefore do not believe in the whole message.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 26-12-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Not religious and I do get the fact that you're just kidding...

But I don't think that praying or repenting could ever bring you material goods. I do believe however that if you ornate your life and focus solely on material goods that you will end up with material goods. Basically, you get what you want out of life, it just takes balls, brains and faith in yourself.

But I'm an artist and care little about material excess but lately I've been trying to change that perspective and I'll admit that I've been receiving quite a lot of cash lately. I don't know to which point this can work, though, since deep down inside, I care little for material wealth.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius

It's because I know 100% that God will forgive me.

Sure you aren't Catholic?

Seriously tho, funny post. God put a M240 brand new in the crate in front of me but I couldn't put it in my arms and walk away with it. Good thing too because 45 minutes after finding it abandoned somewhere's where it shouldn't have been someone with authority to kill to get it back showed up to claim what his kids had lost.

Christmas 1995 was almost my best one...ha ha ha!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Actually my grandma has been a hardcore christian since she was 30 years old. So yes I have asked. But there are christians who do believe they can do whatever they like and God will forgive them for it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I can't believe how many people read the first post and didn't bother to read the second to clearly see there was a point to the first OP. I knew from the first sentence it was a joke, everyone takes things so seriously.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Did he say he donates 20% of his earnings to the church? LMAO!!!

Maybe you should check what your minister is driving... Betcha money he got your mercedes...

Hows it feel to know you payed for it?

LMFAO!!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Hey BRA - don't dis mah Benz!

You WISH you had one! And so does the OP and everyone else.

You are SO jealous!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My second car was Merc 130e, stiffened and lowered suspension, pain in the arse when going over speed bumps in town. Restricted to 155 MPH too which sucked, but it was an awesome car.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's too bad you didn't get a benz. You would have immediate clout and name recognition. Anytime I see someone driving one, I think to myself "wow, that's an important person. I will be sure to let them tailgate me or cut me off. Thank you sir, may I have another!"
edit on 26-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
can you pray for your god to give me a car as im in desperate need

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join