It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pics from Palestine

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What's wrong with these pictures? (No this isn't a Highlight's magazine)












posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
maybe its just me, but i cant see any pictures...

-koji K.



posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
maybe its just me, but i cant see any pictures...

-koji K.


Damn, that's too bad. It appears the website hosting the pics has exceeded its bandwith limit. It's probably my fault


Q

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Good point, E_D. I've often wondered myself why no-one seems to ask these questions. I guess reality's just a little too much? Easier to just heap pity on 'those poor Palestinians', I suppose.



posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q
Good point, E_D. I've often wondered myself why no-one seems to ask these questions. I guess reality's just a little too much? Easier to just heap pity on 'those poor Palestinians', I suppose.


Hmmm, lets see the IDF rolls in with Apaches, hellfire missiles, F-16's, tanks etc.. Use them aginst a bunch of kids throwing rocks, kill them, and then claim they are the victems. So what does that leave the Palestinians with a few guys with some AK's, car bombs and suicide bombers. Oh and don't forget those rocks. Himmler would be proud. The West Bank is the worlds biggest concentration camp.



posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by Q
Good point, E_D. I've often wondered myself why no-one seems to ask these questions. I guess reality's just a little too much? Easier to just heap pity on 'those poor Palestinians', I suppose.

The concern for the children is touching. Hmmmm were are the pictures of the children killed when a hellfire hits thier school. Or the IDF snipers who have and continue to target palestinian children. Maybe the fact that they are systematicaly facing genocide and the world is doing nothing.



posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
could you imagine living like this? i have never thought about it but if anyone in the USA did something like this, our children would be taken away, and we would be put in jail. what kind of people strap their children with explosives, and send the kids into the line of fire like that? i am new in here so please excuse my shock at some of the things i have seen in just the few days i have been conimg in here. this makes me sick. i have a 14 year old daughter and i could never imagine life without her, much less let her live in a place that she had to be tormented with such acts as this.



posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I cannot see a thing. All images broken.

EDIT: I see them now, switch to IE from Mozilla. I think those pictures prove exactly what MisEastTruth.com wants it to prove, but before I take thier word, I'd like a more objective source.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by curme]



posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ah, Israel & Palestine... How I wish both nations would just dissapear from the Earth sometimes...
Think of the problems that would solve! When we venture out into space, we can give the Isralies and Palestinians the first two Earth-like habitable planets we can find. Then they'll leave each other alone and be out of the rest of the Earth's way!


One thing I've always wanted to know -- why don't the other Arab countries near Palestine -- such as Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt, for example -- accept Palestinians who wish to immigrate there? I've read that all those countries refuse any Palestinians who try to leave the occupied territories. Why?




posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
why dont you show the other pictures of what them jews do? they are out there you know?

and no I am not anti jew or any of that but they do feed the fire big time and are as much to blame as the palistinians.

just because one side has the luxury of high tech weapons doesnt make what they are doing any better then terrorism.



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by noctu
why dont you show the other pictures of what them jews do? they are out there you know?


Hey, feel free to post them. It's good to know that your only response consists of "they do it, too."




just because one side has the luxury of high tech weapons doesnt make what they are doing any better then terrorism.


Just because one side is the underdog doesn't make morally reprehensible action less morally reprehensible.

Children allowed out in the midst of a gunfight, standing by gunmen is unjustifiable. Period.



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is an issue above the palestinian/isralie conflict. These are children, both sides are either using or targeting groups of kids.

Appears morality is lacking across the board.

This mess will only be solved with the destruction of one side or by divine intervention I fear.



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
This is an issue above the palestinian/isralie conflict. These are children, both sides are either using or targeting groups of kids.

Appears morality is lacking across the board.

This mess will only be solved with the destruction of one side or by divine intervention I fear.


Well that's the problem here, NativeOkie. Are the Israelis really targeting children, or are the children who get shot doing exactly what is shown in the pictures?



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredTHmmm, lets see the IDF rolls in with Apaches, hellfire missiles, F-16's, tanks etc.. Use them aginst a bunch of kids throwing rocks, kill them, and then claim they are the victems. So what does that leave the Palestinians with a few guys with some AK's, car bombs and suicide bombers. Oh and don't forget those rocks. Himmler would be proud. The West Bank is the worlds biggest concentration camp.


maybe if they didnt attack israeli's first, israel never strikes first they ALWAYS strike in response to being attacked.

and also maybe if egypt, syria, lebanon and jordan didnt try to attack israel in 1967 this wouldnt be going on today, it wasnt till after 67 that palestinians started the whole thing, hell even egypt controls part of the westbank(that used to be palestinian), the palestinians lost 15% of their land because the 67 war started by arabs, blame the arabs for this situation not israel, palestinians shoud be angry at their arab neighbors not israel, it IS syria, jordan and egypts fault, all of this is.



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
you k ow why thoses kids are there? cause if they get killed its isreals fault. thats how backwards islam is when it uses its children in war zones to get killed so everything that the terrorist do in responce is "legit." the palastineans might have just found a way to keep the isrealies off thier back.



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
it is unfortunate that people fail to remember the way jews were treated before 48 where jews were slaughtered and raped and pillaged by arabs, those crimes are what startd the IDF(it was a different thing back then)it sarted because the brittish troops wouldnt protect jews from arabs.



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eastern_Diamondback

Originally posted by noctu
why dont you show the other pictures of what them jews do? they are out there you know?


Hey, feel free to post them. It's good to know that your only response consists of "they do it, too."




just because one side has the luxury of high tech weapons doesnt make what they are doing any better then terrorism.


Just because one side is the underdog doesn't make morally reprehensible action less morally reprehensible.

Children allowed out in the midst of a gunfight, standing by gunmen is unjustifiable. Period.


ok I got a link of video's here www.informationclearinghouse.info...

tho these vids were made for 56k I feel they say more then I can on the issue of morallity then I can



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   



ok I got a link of video's here www.informationclearinghouse.info...

tho these vids were made for 56k I feel they say more then I can on the issue of morallity then I can


Wow, I'm convinced now. Israel must be destroyed at all costs. Men, women, children, dogs, and cats are all fair game now. Where can I sign up to strap a bomb to myself and walk into a coffee shop to blow myself and a couple dozen other people up?

I also find it interesting that I heard in one of the videos an Israeli apologize for something that went wrong. When was the last time you heard that from a Palestinian?



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Eastern_Diamondback,

I see nothing wrong with those pictures you posted, they show up fine on my computer screen, if that's what you meant.


You know what I see? I see people who are being oppressed. I see these oppressed people trying to protect themselves, their families, their way of life and freedom.

That area in the Middle East is obviously not a very healthy society, so people shouldn't expect common manners.

I see people trying to fight back for their own freedom, for their own humanity.

Don't judge these people on what you expect them to be like. This area is not a rich sub-urban neighbourhood.

I see racism, violence.

What is happening in this area of the world is genocide. These Palestinian people will continue to fight back and protect themselves. Wouldn't you if you were in that type of situation?



posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Eastern_Diamondback,

I see nothing wrong with those pictures you posted, they show up fine on my computer screen, if that's what you meant.


You know what I see? I see people who are being oppressed. I see these oppressed people trying to protect themselves, their families, their way of life and freedom.

That area in the Middle East is obviously not a very healthy society, so people shouldn't expect common manners.

I see people trying to fight back for their own freedom, for their own humanity.

Don't judge these people on what you expect them to be like. This area is not a rich sub-urban neighbourhood.

I see racism, violence.

What is happening in this area of the world is genocide. These Palestinian people will continue to fight back and protect themselves. Wouldn't you if you were in that type of situation?



I hope you've been sterilized. Anyone who looks at those pictures and comes to the conclusions you have reached is not fit to be a parent. And Unfortunately, the people least fit for responsility of parenthood are the ones having the most kids.

By any decent standard of humanity there's no excuse for allowing children to stand around gunmen as bullet backdrops. What those pictures say to me is that Palestinians want their children to get shot so they can take another supposed grievance to the world public. How exactly is having children standing behind gunmen protection families and "freedom?"

And if what was happening in the region was genocide, the Palestinians could have been completely wiped out anytime within the last 37 years.




top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join