It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Enduring Turmoil Is Being Planned - Israel/US Plots to End Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
pakalert.wordpress.com...

Hello guys, throwing this new plot out to you just to spread word of it. It states that USA will probably invade pakistan next, but this time someone is going to blockade the country, not allowing China to recieve oil anymore along with dividing up the place. Look it up. I want extensive research done on this as well as any news of it as it proceeds. If any country attacks Pakistan then consider it Operation Enduring Turmoil go. Until then, it will be labeled a conspiracy.

pakalert.files.wordpress.com...

This is the pdf in the link. It reveals quite interesting facts look in the file, makes references to what we know as the NWO as well as stating that Israel for a fact does control our economy as well as our politics.
edit on 25-12-2010 by freesprite because: Additions

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freesprite

Thought....hmmm, I'll check it out; anything is plausible these days.

Until I clicked on your 1st link, and saw "The New Middle East" map...

Maybe change your title and some supporting points to *exclude* Israel as it is the US' plans to have Israel *lose* land; but Israel is part of the plot?

edit on 25-12-2010 by sonjah1 because: M.O>

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing this up! Farzana Shah, hmmmmm freelance extremist who loves revolution! Hardly credible. An article that exudes extreme paranoia against the western world as well as India! I actually call hoax on this woman until proven otherwise! Don't believe a word this woman writes!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here is a link to a few papers on the war on terror www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There does appear to be a few promoting the idea of perpetual war, unfortunately such a thing will kill us all.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Wouldn't surprise me if Pakistan was the next US/Israeli target..
There's a lot going on in the border regions with suicide bombers and supposed Taliban presence..

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Is this more of the "Israel is going to nuke two US cities and blame it on Pakistan" nonsense? Because that was supposed to happen yesterday, but clearly from all the talks of it in the dredges of the interwebs they backed off...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
First off Pakistan is 97% Mu slim so we should be watching for a religious false flag event to kick things off it the OP is correct.

new topics

top topics

join