It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa? Christmas UFO's (Youtube)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here are some very recent UFO videos allegedly taken on Christmas. Enjoy.

Unidentifiable floating orb, or the moon? The color is strange, especially during the second half of the clip once the trees are in front, gives off a purple / green color. Eh, I do not know how cameras work.

One awesome chinese lantern in Russia? Pretty good footage by Russians near what sounds to be like a free-way. Santa is getting high-tech these days.

Very interesting UFO's, about 7-10 of them. More lanterns? HD footage. Reminds me of the Phoenix Lights right here. This has also apparently been reported in MUFON. During the end of the video, they make formations of 3's.

This is a very peculiar object found during Christmas Eve. I think this may be the closest resemblance to Santa, also.
- Daylight footage, does not resemble a plane in my opinion.

Okay. That's it. If any of you have found anything better, or would like to shed some insight/ridicule, feel free. Thank you.

edit on 25-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Nice post. Wouldn't that be awesome if a UFO landed and Santa jumped out and gave presents to the world. The presents being alien technologies. I personally don't think that these sightings have anything to do with x-mas. I think these things (whatever they are) are going to be seen more and more until we think nothing of them. They could be aliens, or they could be a deception, all we can do is wait...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Interesting. I was to report your last video which I find note worthy. They look a bit like chinese lanterns, however they don't seem to move a lot. Keep reporting them!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The first 2 look fake (1st looks almost like the moon, however i realize how small... it hardly moves... and there is heavy video editing... otherwise it might be worth looking at) (2nd looks too good. Too clear. Iphone or something.)

3rd and 4th however... quite interesting. Even if the 3rd turns out to be some sort of 'prank' (i wish people would stop...?) i HAVE seen things similar, higher up and with less color... faster and more interesting as well. 4th almost looks like one of those 'reptilian snake space creatures' or sorts you've heard about.

Merry Christmas all!
edit on 25-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

little known fact Santa just like aliens loves to anal probe people

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
1. The moon/star/nut job singer

2. fake altered video

3. flares

4. balloons
edit on 26-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
1. The moon/star/nut job singer

2. fake altered video

3. flares

4. balloons
edit on 26-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

The old lady is definitely stoned, but that doesn't really look like the moon.

2. I think you are right.

3. Not flares, but possibly chinese lanterns.

4. Not sure, pretty cool balloons if they are.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Apparently Santa upgraded the graviton uncoupling modulator this year. The Grey's could never figure out how Santa already had this tech while the rest of humanity was flying antiquated jet engine airplanes.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Santa is definitely in on it.

Hehe.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hard to know really.

top topics

join