It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien twin hybrids on TV

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I remember watching this programme on TV and at the time i thought it was odd, but this documentary has completely opened a can of worms! Its certainly strange when after being struck by a car on the motor way, she screams to the paramedics " oh i recognise you and i know you are not real" and "they're going to steal your organs"! If not aliens, then these twins are certainly not "normal" beings. Great post.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Congratulations crack pot, you have shown your blind tag-along following to Marzulli's overlayed delusional "alien twin hybrid" interpretation to a story, that has not even one indication of having anything to do with hybrids.

Everyday I read the ATS home page threads, and everyday I get more and more disgusted at the things people choose to write and complain about. Like the recent Gays dilemma, or one guy demanding in 2012 to have the threads taken down.

When you create delusional or wishful thinking interpretations, the only kind of following you gain are of people with alike minds, which has effectively established ATS as kook central.

Ban me or delete this post because I called people kooks and crack pots if you want mods, but it doesn't change the facts. Level headed objective thinking people know what I am talking about and are thinking the same thing, so I will take a hit for the team!

Ever wondered why the subject and search for ET gets ridiculed and dismissed as idiocy so often? Well, if you are wondering, then you are apart of the problem. And your irrational methods in the search for the truth, will only hinder the public acceptance of what you might find.

The probable lack of stars this post will get, will be evidence in support to my claims.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Wow, 2 twin blond Swedish girls. Thanks for finding this. S&F.

Wasn't there some story about a nazi doctor fleeing to some remote village and there being an abnormal amount of twins there? Suggesting the doctors genetic experiments were carried on there.

ah yes, 'The angel of death' Joesef Mengele...

Baffled scientists had been struggling to come up with a reason for the high proportion twins in the tiny Brazilian town of Candido Godoi - most of them blond-haired and blue-eyed.

Source: dailymail

The girls seem to be about the right age... Mid 40's maybe

Or... and this is going to sound strange...

Perhaps they were possessed. Like 'something' was trying out their bodies and trying to experience a new physical realm... Bouncing off cars is extreme... So is murder... I kind of got a chill when she was looking at the cell door as the guard was closing it, raising her arm to feel the cold hard steel. More curious than intimidated.

and just one other thought...

Is it just a myth about twins feeling each others pain?

Kinda like... oh yeah?! You think that hurt?? Take this !!!

And I have to ask...

What happened to the other sister with the crushed leg?

She sorta faded from the story except to have a ongoing influence on her sister...

Strange or what...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Seems like demonic possession. Have you ever seen those exorcism videos. Accounts always say the victims have amazing strenght? Seems to be the same thing here. Amazing strenght (Why police had problems) and plenty of verbal abuse. What I cannot understand is that she was hit by a truck. I mean common. If you were in a car you'd even most likely die.
Stabbed a man and killed him for what reason?
Only way I can think of is a demon possession.
Get a priest. Fast before she's out in the free.
edit on 26-12-2010 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

I really don't care for your rebuttal. Aww thats too bad.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There are a number of threads about these twins on ATS. It is still the most bizzarre thing I have ever seen and if they didn't have it on film I wouldn't believe it. Of all the theories I have heard I put the the Alien twin Hybrid theory at the bottom of the list but I guess anything is possible.

Thanks for bringing the story to everybodys attention once again as I think it is something we should keep an eye on. Last month there was another incident which defies explanation involving two 29yr old identical twin girls from Australia. They were on holiday in the USA and one morning the two of them went to a shooting range in Colorado and hired a gun each and were seen enjoying themselves shooting at targets from their booth. Without any warning they turned toward each other, aimed and shot each other point blank in the head. One died and the other survived but was in a critical condition in hospital the last I heard.

Below is part of the story as reported in The Australian.

ONE minute the Australian twin sisters were jovial and enjoying themselves as they fired away with hired small-calibre guns at Colorado's Family Shooting Center. The next minute one was dead from a bullet wound and the other, also shot, was critically injured. What happened to the 29-year-old twins at the popular shooting range remains a mystery, with the man leading the investigation, Arapahoe County Sheriff Louie Perea, describing the incident as ``bizarre''. US authorities are yet to release the names of the twins, as their next of kin in Australia have not been informed of the tragedy. Confusing the investigation is the fact the sisters are twins - authorities are yet to determine what sister is dead and what sister is fighting for her life in Colorado's Swedish Medical Center. It could be a suicide pact, a murder or a horrible accident, with no scenario ruled out.

Link - http:// www.theaustralian.com.au/news/aussie-twin-sisters-mysterious-double-shooting-baffles-colorado-police/story-e6frg6n6-1225955042918

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I see nothing in those videos that even remotely makes those ladies so-called "hybrids". They wanted to kill themselves for whatever reason (meeting each other again after so many years may have brought up some forgotten traumatic memories), ran out in traffic, got hit, then adrenalin kicked in and the one woman fought with police.

If you're gonna post something that says "Alien Twin Hybrids on TV", you better damn well have more evidence than this. Thanks for wasting my time.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I thought it was an interesting possibility at first when I thought that there were multiple sets of twins acting in this same manner, but when it is just one set then no it is just mental illness. Now as a Mother of twins if it were a worldwide , widespread event then yes it would be scary stuff.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Odd...certainly....Alien Hybrid &/or Supersoldiers?.....well lets think about this for a second. Without doubt, they are mentally ill at the time. You can see and hear them in the video not believing that the police are "really" the police, and suggesting that they "know" that the people around them are not real. So mental illness is a given. Another point...as remarkably strong and resiliant as these two women are, they are NOT indestructable. They both end up with fairly serious injuries by the end of the whole ordeal...the one sister from the highway, and the other from jumping off of the bridge. Do they show a resiliance that is beyond what is medically possible otherwise though? Not necessarily. A combination of good luck, and a total resistance to pain brought on by Mental Illness explains much of it away. For instance I myself suffered a similiar incident in a parking lot to what one of the women went through. I was hit head on by a car and went over the hood (somehow running over my foot too in the process)... I ended up thrown up like a rag doll, and ended up landing flat on the ground. A crowd of people gathered around me, and at that moment I was SURE that I was going to the hospital with multiple broken bones (I had gotten a compound fracture of my leg just 2 years earlier, from simply falling down in my apartment!)....for a moment I was terrified to move, knowing the wave of pain I would feel as I tried to move something that was broken...but when I got the courage to do it----I stood up....brushed myself off...and was fine! Not even a scratch!!! In fact the guy who was drove the car was more upset than I was! I had to convince him I was ok before he would leave! Besides my foot hurting a bit for the next few weeks I had absolutally nothing wrong with me. So such things can happen. Another example I can tell you (which can be easily verified) is the phenomenon of people falling from airplanes and surviving...sometimes with little injury! So I think it can be easily verified that people can survive almost anything unharmed if they are lucky enough. There are even reports of bullets "bouncing" off of people! (one was actually on the TV show cops...if anyone remembers that episode). Now the only other thing in question is whether a person can feel no pain simply from mental illness. Well for evidence of that you need look no further than this link (WARNING WHAT FOLLOWS IS...DISTURBING) www.msnbc.msn.com... In this story we read of a man who is on death row. Apparently he had only one good eye when he went in. One day the guards checked on him....and they found that...surprisingly...BOTH of his eyes were gone! When they asked him about it, what was his answer? Oh simple.....he plucked it out and ate it!!! I rest my case on that issue! LOL!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I thought it was an interesting possibility at first when I thought that there were multiple sets of twins acting in this same manner, but when it is just one set then no it is just mental illness. Now as a Mother of twins if it were a worldwide , widespread event then yes it would be scary stuff.

See my post above. Similar thing happened last month with 29yr old identical twin girls from Australia. Something to keep an eye on I think.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Fighting for her life in Swedish medical center?

One of the only things I noted about the video in the Op was when they mentioned the twin women being Swedish, coincidence? Connection? Weird?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Good spotting antar!!! I didn't notice that before but it certainly makes this even more intriguing. I wonder how many Swedish hospitals there actually are in the USA? Is that the only one?

Interesting too that Sweden is the country do everything it can to get their hands on Julian Assange and stop wikileaks. Maybe they have more to hide than we all think.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Anything is possible, and I keep an open mind. However, I think it's worth asking: why is "alien hybrids" the possibility favored over any other? There are numerous possible explanations, and insufficient information to establish definitively which of them is true. So what is it that leads one to think "alien hybrids" rather than any of the alternative possibilities? Is it because Ufology, alien abduction phenomena, etc. are people's predominant interests, and so myriad events get filtered through that lens? Is it because people give more weight to that possibility than others for some reason? If so, then why?

I feel that those are important questions that much can be learned by asking of oneself. I have learned over the years that much of what we subjectively experience as thinking and hypothesizing is in actuality a sort of automated association process influenced by bias (we all have it in one form or another,) preoccupation, what our focus at the time is, and other factors we may not always be consciously aware of.

I'm not saying that to suggest that anyone here isn't using critical thinking or to assert that anyone is "wrong." Nor am I trying to change anyone's mind. I'm just saying that, in my personal opinion at least, it never hurts to question oneself as to why we feel and think the things we feel and think, and to ask whether our insights have basis that we can see consciously rather than arising from processes running that we may not always be aware of.

We aren’t always as in direct, aware control as we’d like to think we are in my opinion. Not even of our own thoughts, necessarily. (At least not to the degree we usually feel we are.)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A human can lift a car and display superhuman abilities if properly motivated. What happens with the twins in and of itself is not odd. The fact that it happened when they got together should be looked into. Not the behaviour, but what caused the behaviour and why.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar, I think the Swedish link between these two incidents deserves a thread of its own so it doesn't get lost in this one.

We have two very bizzare incidents with identical twin girls on opposite sides of the world. The first two are Swedish and the second are Australian, holidaying the US and end up in a US based Swedish hospital. The odds of that happening by sheer chance make it very hard to believe there is not more to this story.

I can''t create a thread because I don't post enough but I think we could be on to something.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Totally bizarre case!!! How many times can you escape death? Hit by a car twice and than surviving a 40 foot jump over a bridge! When they said she survived the jump over the bridge I was truly amazed. I thought for sure the were going to say she died! The one twins mug shot at 8:25 on the last video seems kind of surreal. Just her eyes and her cheek bones seem kind of masculine to me. Just a really weird case like something out of the twilight zone.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter
Seems like demonic possession.

What I cannot understand is that she was hit by a truck. I mean common. If you were in a car you'd even most likely die.

Yeah, I had the same thought regarding possession....

Also, she wasn't hit by the truck she jumped underneath it from the side, in between the tires. The tire rolled over her leg and crushed her leg. You can see it is all broken up in one scene.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Well heres something to ponder in your search.. The women were at around the same age as would have been participants in Swedens eugenics program which came after the widely publicized cloning efforts which were spawned into the horror scenarios we now face with seed and food modification programs.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
errr...PCP?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by bravest
I find it interesting how everyone is focusing on their mental states, on the other hand... one thing that I find the most jaw-droping is the fact how they survived both car crashes almost intact. Isnt this the most unusual thing about this story?

I mean - how could a human being survive something like that and almost without consequences? What happened after the crash isnt remotely as interesting... at least not to me.

Nothing unusual there at all. The girl who was hit by the truck collided with its side before being knocked to the ground and having the rear wheels run over her leg. The consequences were a broken leg as one would expect. When the second girl was hit most of the impact was absorbed by the car windscreen and roof though she was unconscious for a while - as one would expect. People have survived much worse traffic injuries. There is video footage on the net of a Vietnamese policeman who survived and remained conscious after being cut in two by a truck! Now that is jaw-dropping survivability.

The only unusual things here are that the girls were twins, they deliberately threw themselves into the path of vehicles, and there was a camera crew present. The other non-surprise of the story is that the murderer twin will soon be let out of prison. But that's British "justice" for you!

Some may want to check out this other story about the same motorway M6 paranormal crash

Sorry, not trying to derail thread but in the link you provided there is a link to a blog that is very weird.
Steve's Diary
I've been reading through it for the past ten minutes and it almost doesn't make sense. He talks about Irving Langmuir and posts some coordinates that point to a road in London.
Again, it is very weird.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join