It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien twin hybrids on TV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Here are some more stuff regarding the two twins: en.wikipedia.org...

Ursula and Sabina Eriksson, identical twin sisters, grew up in Sunne, Värmland in western Sweden with their older brother in poor conditions. Perceived to be odd by their peers, they were regularly bullied as children. They had left their homeland Sweden for different countries in 2003. Sabina had settled in Mallow, County Cork, Ireland, and Ursula had settled in the United States. The two met up in Ireland, and on 16 May 2008 travelled to Liverpool, England.[6] Sabina apparently left no note behind for her husband and two children. The twins were aged 41 at the time of the incidents.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Nordic types; medium builds; pleasant to encounter; by our standards attractive.

Swedish / Pleiadians

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I seriously worry about some who attend ATS, we have here a story about 2 women (but lets make it paranormal because they are....Twins!!) who had a rough life growing up, were bullied so there's ample grounds already for a psychological issue.

They show odd behaviour and after time apart decide to meet.

Roll on to the Police video of them getting ran over and getting up, appearing to want to be killed. now just LOOK at the video, do you see two normal people, I don't I see two people acting in every notion of someone on drugs and strong ones at that.

Now add to that the possibility that the drug COULD have been PCP or a variant suggested by me and others, people taking this drug perform feats thought impossible, smashing parts of their bodies but not seeming to be in pain.

Is that what you saw on the video...It is to me...

But to go one step on we find that one twin has killed a man after being released, so we have girls of questionable mental backgrounds, of known odd behaviour who tried to kill themselves while clearly high as kites and then killing a person further showing mental health issues.

But what do some decide, they are bloody Pleadians!!!

Oh for goodness sake, this wish to take wild cases and make them UFO related really can go too far sometimes and this is indeed one of those cases. These were two girls from a damaged background, showing damaged actions mixed with drugs or were they Nordics over here to see their dealer!

Give over!
edit on 26-12-2010 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

There is nothing that proves they are not aliens
If they where half alien with a secret agenda.. I dont think they would speak up about it.

I see its very easy to be skeptical here on ATS.. because nothing is proven in the sense of aliens saying hallo in the TV news, its just to easy to dismiss this as mental illness.. How would you know if they where infact alien hybrids ?? you wont, only if you ever meet some and they told you they where aliens and shown u their spaceship

In order to even consider these are aliens you have to ignore a couple of pretty important things.

A: They made no attempt to achive any type of goal, they werent trying to escape to any "place", or send a signal or trying aquire anything. Once she was released she just stayed in the general area.

B: She killed some random guy for no obvious reason. Not gonna get much done in terms of secret alien agenda's if you going around killing people in public. (if we can train spec ops types to do this stuff I have to assume aliens can too!!)

C: Walking along the street smashing her head with a hammer. Whats the reasoning behind that one? I doubt its some kind of advanced comms devices (although im sure apple could find a way to market it!)

As for the "super strength" this is nothing unusual, we only use about 60% of our strength even under "full load" as the majority of us dont know how to properly apply strength or are not all highly trained athletes, The exception to this is when in a state of panic, caused by drugs, insanity or fear, this can go as high as 80%-90%, im sure most of us have experience such "boosts" as kids or even adults so you'll have a rough idea of what im talking about.

So I have to say the official story on this one, which even they admit is a bit shady is the most likely, there is NOT A SINGLE THING, that would even hint at aliens, LITERALLY nothing.

So, yeah its easy to dismiss as mental illness, because its mental illness.

If you ever hope to find actual proof of "alien hybrids" you have to stop hanging onto stuff thats obvious garbage, if there are hybrids with secret agenda's plotting and working in the backround do you actually think they would be ON TV, fighting with cops in public, disrupting motor ways and getting lots of media attention? C'mon, sersiouly? Our spec ops guys dont do that for a reason WHY would aliens do it? (because if they didnt, it wouldnt fit what you believe right?) If you apply some common sense to these things instead of whatever kind of cosmic belief system you are currently using, you will save your self a hell of a lot of time!! (and sanity)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Frith

It wasn't drugs...you would think so wouldn't you, PCP or something like that, but it wasn't drugs, they were bothe *tested* for alcohol and drugs, and both were negative.

I seriously doubt anything paranormal was to blame, including hybrids (not sure where that theory came from), but certainly they were both mentally i'll. Schizophrenic probably.

My wife used to work in a secure locked mental ward, and when we were courting (dating, for you US folks), i saw some very odd things. Some of the stories she'd tell me, would make the hairs on the back on your neck stand up, i can tell ya!

Schizophrenics, when they are off medicine and having 'a break' or 'episode', they are *unbelievably* strong and resilient to pain. Sometimes, a tiny, petite woman or a man for that matter, would 'break' and display almost superhuman strength, requiring anything up to *10* staff to restrain and sedate them.

Their outward appearance and general demeanour would appear perfectly normal most of the time, even pleasant most of the time...until they 'went'...then you really didn't want to be within reach, i can tell you!

One time i went to visit my wife for lunch, and went to the locked door of the 'disturbed' ward where she worked..i was met at the reinforced glass by a small, pretty young girl, who was fully coherent, smartly dressed and turned out, and had a pleasant smile and jaunty kind of speaking voice...i thought she was a new member of staff...she wasn't.

Turned out, she had just murdered her six week old baby in a knife frenzy which didn't leave much left of the poor little thing...she stabbed her baby over *ninety* times...that's over *90* times.

Incredibly, she was released on 'day release' about six months later, and immediately went to a main line train station and put her head in front of an speeding express train, which of course took it clean off.

So much for appearances eh?

Seriously folks, human beings can be scary enough on their own...no alien hybrids needed for this type of weird crap, take it from me!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a nice summary - but please remember that standard urine drug screens (at least in the USA) do not

cover ALL possible psychoactive compounds. Yes, PCP, amphetamines, barbituates, benodiazepines, et-oh, coc aine etc

cover many. We don't test for other prescription class III-IV drugs though they may have been on.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3

Originally posted by Vandalour

There is nothing that proves they are not aliens
If they where half alien with a secret agenda.. I dont think they would speak up about it.

I see its very easy to be skeptical here on ATS.. because nothing is proven in the sense of aliens saying hallo in the TV news, its just to easy to dismiss this as mental illness.. How would you know if they where infact alien hybrids ?? you wont, only if you ever meet some and they told you they where aliens and shown u their spaceship

In order to even consider these are aliens you have to ignore a couple of pretty important things.

A: They made no attempt to achive any type of goal, they werent trying to escape to any "place", or send a signal or trying aquire anything. Once she was released she just stayed in the general area.

B: She killed some random guy for no obvious reason. Not gonna get much done in terms of secret alien agenda's if you going around killing people in public. (if we can train spec ops types to do this stuff I have to assume aliens can too!!)

C: Walking along the street smashing her head with a hammer. Whats the reasoning behind that one? I doubt its some kind of advanced comms devices (although im sure apple could find a way to market it!)

As for the "super strength" this is nothing unusual, we only use about 60% of our strength even under "full load" as the majority of us dont know how to properly apply strength or are not all highly trained athletes, The exception to this is when in a state of panic, caused by drugs, insanity or fear, this can go as high as 80%-90%, im sure most of us have experience such "boosts" as kids or even adults so you'll have a rough idea of what im talking about.

So I have to say the official story on this one, which even they admit is a bit shady is the most likely, there is NOT A SINGLE THING, that would even hint at aliens, LITERALLY nothing.

So, yeah its easy to dismiss as mental illness, because its mental illness.

If you ever hope to find actual proof of "alien hybrids" you have to stop hanging onto stuff thats obvious garbage, if there are hybrids with secret agenda's plotting and working in the backround do you actually think they would be ON TV, fighting with cops in public, disrupting motor ways and getting lots of media attention? C'mon, sersiouly? Our spec ops guys dont do that for a reason WHY would aliens do it? (because if they didnt, it wouldnt fit what you believe right?) If you apply some common sense to these things instead of whatever kind of cosmic belief system you are currently using, you will save your self a hell of a lot of time!! (and sanity)

You are 100% true.As a little kid i almost drowned so i developed a fear of water so when i was about 16 years old some friends wanted to teach me to swim and i rejected so they tryed to throw me in the water by force.
When i noticed that i went into a state of total fear like i was about to die.6 kids tryed for several minutes to get me in the water and they couldn't.
They were all the same age that i was.
edit on 26-12-2010 by xSeraphim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I find it interesting how everyone is focusing on their mental states, on the other hand... one thing that I find the most jaw-droping is the fact how they survived both car crashes almost intact. Isnt this the most unusual thing about this story?

I mean - how could a human being survive something like that and almost without consequences? What happened after the crash isnt remotely as interesting... at least not to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The question none of you have answered is which diagnosis is the correct one: folie a deux or "puff of madness"? Or are neither correct?

As far as I am concerned, the second is an invention of psychiatrists whenever they are at a loss to explain temporary insane behaviour. It explains nothing and is used in the psychiatric profession merely so as not to lose face because the psychiatrist called to give evidence in court cannot account for the strange behavior of the person facing criminal charges.

This leaves folie a deux. As the two women were twins, it is, given the close mental affinity often displayed between twins (sometimes of a paranormal kind, i.e., both having the same chance-defying thoughts or mental state at the same time despite being separated by many miles), quite possible that the mental instability of one twin became shared by the other once they had met. However, the problem with this theory is that neither woman had any record of mental illness prior to their meeting, so that the cause remains purely hypothetical. Of course, this might mean merely that one woman never lost control over herself sufficiently to bring her psychotic state to the attention of relatives, the police, doctors, etc. Did their meeting up incite illness in one that was then transmitted to the other? Possibly. But it can remain only conjecture, as there is no independent evidence that this happened. Despite the ad hoc psychiatric labels applied to the strange case of these two women, I would regard it as unexplained.

Your description of folie a deux reminds me of what I felt when I first saw this BBC piece. That the diagnosis is quasi-metaphysical and, according to contemporary psychiatry's standards, should be considered laughable. The diagnosis is semi-paranormal in its definition and I can't even believe psychiatrists take themselves seriously by claiming such a condition to be scientific...it's ridiculous.

These chix look like enhanced soldier experiements that got loose.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bravest
I find it interesting how everyone is focusing on their mental states, on the other hand... one thing that I find the most jaw-droping is the fact how they survived both car crashes almost intact. Isnt this the most unusual thing about this story?

I mean - how could a human being survive something like that and almost without consequences? What happened after the crash isnt remotely as interesting... at least not to me.

It all depends on how fast the vehicles were moving at the time. Usually, when there are police stopped on the side of the freeway, or carriageway, traffic tends to slow down to observe. We like to call these people "looky-lou's".
Anyway, if traffic had slowed down to, I don't know say 30-40mph, then it is very possible for someone to survive being hit by one of these vehicles.

I know it doesn't count, but here is some anecdotal evidence. I know two different people who have been hit by vehicles traveling around 35-40mph and have survived. Not only did they both survive, only one had an injury that required medical treatment, his thumb split open and required stitches, and he was thrown 10-15 feet away from the impact site. The other person was thrown in the air, similar to the second twin in the video, and sustained no injuries whatsoever.

But I do like the idea of these twins being from another world, makes it more interesting.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Exactely! And don´t forget that she also jumped from a 40 ft Bridge at the end.

I am sure that you can have much adrenalin pumpin through the veins so you don´t feel any pain. but this adrenalin will stop at a point and the PAIN COMES! Looking at the woman in the police station - does she look like she has been overrun and hit by a car? does she shows any signs of pain?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

GREAT post! Fascinating and intriguing. My guess is Russian military mind experiment gone wrong. Multiple cell phones, missing for at least one day, partner/husband of one did not seem concerned she was missing, and other clues. The psychiatric explanation is bizarre and probably the best they could do without pointing a finger at some government for experimenting with mind melds

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have yet to read any replies but I will. I just watched the Documentary. Alien Hybrids? ...come on. But thanks to the OP for this. Ive already shared it with some friend via facebook about halfway through cause it is a rad/weird story.

Oh and the pixies are kick a** so that was a nice touch at the end.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Nothing unusual there at all. The girl who was hit by the truck collided with its side before being knocked to the ground and having the rear wheels run over her leg. The consequences were a broken leg as one would expect. When the second girl was hit most of the impact was absorbed by the car windscreen and roof though she was unconscious for a while - as one would expect. People have survived much worse traffic injuries. There is video footage on the net of a Vietnamese policeman who survived and remained conscious after being cut in two by a truck! Now that is jaw-dropping survivability.

The only unusual things here are that the girls were twins, they deliberately threw themselves into the path of vehicles, and there was a camera crew present. The other non-surprise of the story is that the murderer twin will soon be let out of prison. But that's British "justice" for you!

Some may want to check out this other story about the same motorway M6 paranormal crash

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
As most have pointed out, this is nothing more that two seriously deranged individuals. The kind of facial features you see below is often encountered in psychiatric hospitals/prisons and high security prisons for the most violent criminals.

edit on 26-12-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

EDIT : Luckily for Julian Assange, he did not have anything to do with those twin swedes.

edit on 26-12-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
I seriously worry about some who attend ATS, we have here a story about 2 women (but lets make it paranormal because they are....Twins!!) who had a rough life growing up, were bullied so there's ample grounds already for a psychological issue.

They show odd behaviour and after time apart decide to meet.

Roll on to the Police video of them getting ran over and getting up, appearing to want to be killed. now just LOOK at the video, do you see two normal people, I don't I see two people acting in every notion of someone on drugs and strong ones at that.

Now add to that the possibility that the drug COULD have been PCP or a variant suggested by me and others, people taking this drug perform feats thought impossible, smashing parts of their bodies but not seeming to be in pain.

Is that what you saw on the video...It is to me...

But to go one step on we find that one twin has killed a man after being released, so we have girls of questionable mental backgrounds, of known odd behaviour who tried to kill themselves while clearly high as kites and then killing a person further showing mental health issues.

But what do some decide, they are bloody Pleadians!!!

Oh for goodness sake, this wish to take wild cases and make them UFO related really can go too far sometimes and this is indeed one of those cases. These were two girls from a damaged background, showing damaged actions mixed with drugs or were they Nordics over here to see their dealer!

Give over!
edit on 26-12-2010 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

There is no evidence they were taking drugs, according to the police, so your reply is incorrect and leaves the mystery unexplained, despite your attempts to dismiss it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There's already an entire thread on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So where is your proof they were taking drug prior to the incident because even the cop said the one girl tested clean. Also when do people get run over and run down the way these girls were and then fight off 5-6 people SOBER. Its atleast a little intigueing. One final thing the psychologist comes on in the end with his "Version" of what he THINKS is wrong with them. But hes a professional so every one takes his word as gospel as usual. You cannot act like you are certain that what you say is true you were not there nor are you qualified to say anything difinitive on this bizaar set of events.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

Oh only ursla was crazy? But the other one ran in front of traffic that was just to "fit in" with what her sisters doing. Again you are guessing like we are. You KNOW nothing.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Interfacer

Please read my posts! I said they were found not to have taken drugs, not that they were found positive- though, as others have pointed out, a drugs test isn't necessarily 100% accurate. I did also say that mental illness was the most likely cause, most likely doesn't mean certainly, and this was backed up by professionals. Yes, they could be lying, they could be wrong- however, again, most likely, they are not.

As I have re-iterated previously, I obviously don't know for sure the cause of these events, nor do I claim to. The issue I have is that this video alone is not proof, as the title of the thread claims- that is all. I think most people, including me, will say that the explanation of mental illness given is by far the most likely and a satisfactory conclusion. Maybe we will be proven wrong, I am open-minded- I would love proof of alien life. Alone, however, this video is not it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join