It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letters from the "NEW ILLUMINATI" aka: "The Secret Society"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Iuliana

They activate some energy in this boy and he try it to use it on me,i am bioenergetic worker.He try to incide in my aura but without successo.I am to strong.I was abile to incide in his mind and i see his secret.It was stringe.He use it tehniq from them but i win.He had23and me 17yo.Now i have remembers.(i am from 1978).

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

I think more important should be how the heck these crazy crooks got your information. That is what I would be worried about. Like in no way would i even entertain the thought of sending them money.

Like change your number etc lol.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Iuliana
reply to post by Serdgiam
[

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Iuliana
reply to post by Iuliana[/

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
wDamn, this thread is still kicking? Awesome!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I am now among the people who are ready to go into the "2nd phase" of life. I have been secretly watched.....& they know that I have secret powers (even though they don't know my 1st name) within me that I don't even know about & in just 12 seconds everything will be revieled to me even if I don't understand it my mind subconscious will absorb & do it for me.
Wow.....I will be able to read minds, win all the lottos & gambling games I want plus more all for $139.00 from my unknown secret high society famous person.
So who believes this crap?!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Oh....FYI...their address is The League, P.O. Bloc 701890, West Valley City, UT 841701890

<< 1   >>

join