It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bought a kit plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So i bought one of those kit planes.I put it all together and im ready for my first flight.I bought a scarf and goggles,and a leather bomber jacket.I filled up the gas tank,and i even put 4-5 gallon gas containers in the storage unit so maybe i dont have to stop for a gas refill.My trip is going to be from the east coast to vegas.I think i should be able to clear the rockies with this bad boy,i am using the high octane gas for added performance.If for some reason i see i wont be able to clear the rockies, i bought a parachute for easy landing.This baby is a two-seater if anybody needs a ride to vegas.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
So i bought one of those kit planes.I put it all together and im ready for my first flight.I bought a scarf and goggles,and a leather bomber jacket.I filled up the gas tank,and i even put 4-5 gallon gas containers in the storage unit so maybe i dont have to stop for a gas refill.My trip is going to be from the east coast to vegas.I think i should be able to clear the rockies with this bad boy,i am using the high octane gas for added performance.If for some reason i see i wont be able to clear the rockies, i bought a parachute for easy landing.This baby is a two-seater if anybody needs a ride to vegas.

My former chief engineer put an experimental together. Forward swept wings and canards. The thing ran like a swiss watch, until one of the wingtips folded on take off. No thanks ; ) Hope you have a squak box and a sat phone in your vest if you need the parachute. Good luck and have a good trip!

join