It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profile of an Illuminatus

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Did I miss anything? Please....share your view of what the "Illuminati" is? I'd love to know!

Further, what do YOU think their "agenda" is?

I think you should have also mentioned in the thread, as to what you want to know about them and what you already know. And it is also obvious that everyone who comes to sites like these knows who they are and what their agenda is, it is being discussed on ATS all the time.

#2) Have you ever thought about WHY a group of individuals would finance chaos or, more importantly, set it into motion? The only clue I can give you here is "Think deep." Things do not happen in a vacuum or on a whim.

They finance chaos, revolutions, wars, to install their puppets in the govt. of the world, and then rule the world and enjoy the power of controlling every aspect of the lives of others. You can also get a clue of that if you study about why imperialist monarchies of the world colonized Africa, America, India etc. And how they established bases of various secret societies in those countries and lured people of those countries to join those secret societies. And how they managed to install their freedom fighter puppets in the subsequent freedom struggles.

And after those freedom struggles, the elitists backed members of secret societies, became presidents and other high ranking govt. officials in those countries. The global network of secret societies established during colonialism, is operating and flourishing today around the world. And through these secret societies and their members in politics, business etc., these elites/Illuminati/capitalists are operating and controlling lives of the people.

If you are a member of any secret society. You would obviously won't know, as the elites prefer secrecy in everything they do.

edit on 28-3-2011 by illuminazislayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminazislayer
And how they established bases of various secret societies in those countries and lured people of those countries to join those secret societies. And how they managed to install their freedom fighter puppets in the subsequent freedom struggles.

Rephrase: lured (rich) people

Evaluation of a concrete gravity section including structural seismic analysis of the concrete gravity section project to estimate the maximum principal tensile stresses with emphasis on significant C will O.
edit on 3/30/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by B3...

Performance: Hatch unit 2 recirculation pipe corrosion cracking L tests with controlled L of primary water with emphasis and development of a modified plant function during pressurization.
edit on 3/28/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

=
www.voanews.com...

Nuclear safety officials say a newly-discovered crack in Japan's damaged nuclear plant could be the source of radioactive water that is leaking into the Pacific Ocean. Nuclear safety spokesman Hidehiko Nishiyama told reporters Saturday the water could be leaking from a crack in a maintenance pit on the edge of the Fukushima nuclear site.

edit on 4/2/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Alfred: With respect, Master Wayne, perhaps this is a man that you don't fully understand either. A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anyone who had traded with him. One day I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing the stones away.

Bruce Wayne: So why steal them?

Alfred: Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's watch it burn
Let's watch it burn
Let's watch this city burn the world

Let's watch this city burn
from the skyline on top of the world
Til there's nothing left of her

my body doused in ash
With two empty cans of gas
The only evidence they have
is the police sketch of my mask
and it's hard at times to ask
If you can save my heart for last

And its hard to face the facts
When the darkness fades to black
It's not just make believe
When they make me take a seat
And they put amphetamines
in the air and make me breathe

So come on and grab your children
Look out for burning buildings
and villians who pillage
they're killin' by the millions
And billions of people die
For a lost cause

so now I pray to my nation
destroyed under god
(it's the end of the world)
All my battles have been won
But the war has just begun

till there's nothing left of her
let's watch this city burn the world

The city looks so pretty
Do you wanna burn it with me?
Till the skies bleed ashes
and the fu**in' skyline crashes

We make ashes just with matches
To ignite the flame
and all the hopes of a youth deemed
fu**in' insane. They say:

Take the pill
in God we trust
go and kill
God loves us
after life, after death
Breathing till there is no breath

I will not die in the night
but in the light
of the sun and the ashes
of this world in my lungs

But who am I to say
Lets all just run away
grab your saints and pray
we're gonna burn this world today!

(it's the end of the world)
it's the end of the earth
We've been done since our birth

Let's watch the city burn the world

(Let's watch it burn)X2
The city looks so pretty
do you wanna burn it with me?
The city looks so pretty
The city looks so pretty

We use the trees as torches
(Do you wanna burn it with me?)
fill the streets with corpses
we watch the city fu**in bleed
and Bring the world to its knees

from the skline on top of the world

Let's watch it burn
Let's watch it burn

What could be more twisted than having your victim cause and create the bonfire meant to roast themselves?
edit on 8-4-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
S.D.I.

The impactor, a 370-kilogram (820-pound) "copper" projectile,[11] delivered 1.96 × 1010 joules of kinetic energy—the equivalent of 4.7 tons of TNT. Scientists believed that the energy of the high-velocity collision would be sufficient to excavate a crater up to 100 m (328 ft) wide (larger than the bowl of the Roman Colosseum).[4] The size of the crater was still not known one year after the impact.[12]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/261c6f8fa9c7.jpg[/atsimg]

9.11 Optimum angle of attack in order to change the ("Tempel1") orbit inclination obtained from analysis (when the technique was applied to the specific orbit change) in inclination angle to changes the orbit apog. (examined 2005) . are "located" or "rediscovered" (Leonid . Elenin)
edit on 4/10/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
"Ilumminati" are military obedience soldier "project" infiltrated into all civil and military sectors (where systematic regular approach do not meet the objectives)
with "moral" obligation to obey to "outside" authority (state, agency)

Life: Programmed illusion by changing environmental parameters of "regular" young child/subject
(suicide if something wrong, do not wish or need anything from others outside of environment, "born to rule illusion", PTSD with "do" programming)

Place: various positions into civil sectors, where regular army do not meet the objectives, "sleepers" with regular civil duties.
Finance: organized in separate illegal and legal elements
Technology: military projects
Source: natural born or finders
Developed: 1960 (3 generations)
edit on 5/14/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

"Ilumminati" are military obedience soldier "project" infiltrated into all civil and military sectors (where systematic regular approach do not meet the objectives)
with "moral" obligation to obey to "outside" authority (state, agency)

Life: Programmed illusion by changing environmental parameters of "regular" young child/subject
(suicide if something wrong, do not wish or need anything from others outside of environment, "born to rule illusion", PTSD with "do" programming)

Place: various positions into civil sectors, where regular army do not meet the objectives, "sleepers" with regular civil duties.
Finance: organized in separate illegal and legal elements
Technology: military projects
Developed: 1960 (3 generations)
edit on 5/14/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

This has piqued my interest... Where did you find this information?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Resident Agent in Charge Date: 021287 Subject: Finders This office was contacted by the Tallahassee Police Department on February 5, 1987, who requested assistance in attempting to identify two adult males and six minor children, all taken into custody the previous day.

SS/A Krietlow stated the two adults were well dressed white males. They had custody of six white children (boys and girls), ages three to six years. The children were observed to be poorly dressed, bruised, dirty, and behaving like wild animals in a public park in Tallahassee.

...the children were unaware of the function and purpose of telephones, televisions and toilets, and that the children had stated they were not allowed to live indoors and were only given food as a reward.

... that they were enroute to Mexico to attend a school for "smart kids."

One such telex specifically ordered the purchase of two children in Hong Kong to be arranged through a contact in the Chinese Embassy there. Other documents identified interests in high-tech transfers to the United Kingdom, numerous properties under the control of the Finders, a keen interest in terrorism, explosives, and the evasion of law enforcement.
There was a file called "Pentagon Break-in," and references to activities in
...Moscow, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, North Vietnam, North Korea, Africa, London, Germany, Europe and the Bahamas

3. All investigation of the "Finders" cult by the FBI, US Customs and local law enforcement was ordered stopped by the US Justice Department on the grounds of "national security" and the matter of the "Finders" cult was turned over to the Central Intelligence Agency as an "internal security matter," since the "Finders" is and has been a domestic and international covert operation of the Central Intelligence Agency.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f0ec4e896b8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b60abe83b7c.jpg[/atsimg]
The Finders

Life: Programmed illusion by changing environmental parameters of "regular" young child/subject (suicide if something wrong, do not wish or need anything from others outside of environment, "born to rule illusion", PTSD with "do" programming)

In terms of a particular sequence, production of "illuminati" process planning system was demonstrated.
edit on 5/17/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd53b88d3aff.jpg[/atsimg]

05.2011 Dedicated protocols for rare operations implement emergency action plans (TAX cr.) and perform systematic remedial work at deficient D (enro.) scenario as the mechanism for interactivity. The extent to which the program offices responsible for managing acquisitions can implement the practices on individual programs (id) with emphasis placed on the control mechanism influencing revol. decisions concerning assignments based on clearances with emphasis on unbalanced normal mode of financial status.
edit on 3/2/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ffaac47c4f0.jpg[/atsimg]
with emphasis on unbalanced normal mode of financial status. (33.33%)
edit on 6/1/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Illuminati is just a system of control. Even the super rich and power full that are so called illuminated really have no power the all seeing eye is actually at the bottom of the pyramid and at the top or base of the pyramid are the everyday joes who keep the machine ticking over, Yet all fail to realise they are the ones with power funny old world eh?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ReflectedTelevision

Dude,

Punctuation is your friend!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I know him well but rarely let him meet people, I would like you to meet mind your business! Good friend you would like him.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3... on 1/11/2011 @ 06:58

Headline> X crashes over the entire country!
Translation:
Organized as an army ... Leaders hooligans last night in X just implemented it well thought-out plan in advance to provoke a wider conflict that would lead to total chaos .. -
He will try to bring down the government on the street!

= Demonstrations project Tunis, Turkey, x, x, x, x
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4cbcd5ca0dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Next stage 08.2011, China to include applications in which will be approved and recognized by the Department of Defense in a proprietary award motive power or applications, communications and remote control, with emphasis on military program of recognized priority of atomic war.
edit on 2/8/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/4/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

for me the illuminatti is just a general term for whatever secret society is claimed to rule the world, free mason, bilderberg, etc

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReflectedTelevision
I know him well but rarely let him meet people, I would like you to meet mind your business! Good friend you would like him.

Your friend is not welcome here.

My thread. My business.

However, you can bring your buddy, sarcasm, all day long!!
I believe he would fit in wonderfully with my close group of acquaintances!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3... on 1/11/2011 @ 06:58

Headline> X crashes over the entire country!
Translation:
Organized as an army ... Leaders hooligans last night in X just implemented it well thought-out plan in advance to provoke a wider conflict that would lead to total chaos .. -
He will try to bring down the government on the street!

= Demonstrations project Tunis, Turkey, x, x, x, x
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4cbcd5ca0dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Next stage 08.2011, China to include applications in which will be approved and recognized by the Department of Defense in a proprietary award motive power or applications, communications and remote control, with emphasis on military program of recognized priority of atomic war.
edit on 2/8/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/4/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

China targeted White House with Gmail hacking

Progress report and issues including the absolute combination results requirements and limitations at link time or during execution of project.
edit on 6/10/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

i'm pretty sure your not allowed to post on a forum as CIA agent if you actually are.

this guys a faKe

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

i'm pretty sure your not allowed to post on a forum as CIA agent if you actually are.

this guys a faKe

There are many others before you who have run the poll gamut of whether CIAGypsy is true CIA or not. Meh. It's irrelevant because no matter what I say, there are always others who believe the opposite. So why bother?

Fake, on the other hand, is something I am most definitely NOT. I am also not a guy. Perhaps you should take a look around and see what I stand for.....and, more importantly, WHY....before slinging mud.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The Illuminatus is aware that the true enemy is within and not without. It is only by facing this enemy that we are able to be truly free; from ignorance, from prejudice, and from intolerance. Liberty, Equality and Fraternity are not to be obtained from power over the other, rather from self empowerment. Likewise it is not to be obtained from the fear that another holds power over you, rather the recognition that we are all mortal and in death none knows the difference between the prince and the pauper. What is matters is how we spend those moments between our births, and our deaths....that which we call life. Are we living it to it's fullest potential? Do we love all without fear of reciprocation? Fear is not our Master, Love is...and it is stronger than Death.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
there agenda is simple
ill give you there 10 commandments of the new world order and if you dont belive me look it up dopes!

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join