It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant bird in New Guinea.....with pic!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I added the exclamation points so I could fit in with all the rest of the posters around ATS that seem to think it commands attention or something.....how'd I do? Too many/ Not enough?

Anyone, short but interesting article with a picture I know a few of you have been looking for in the past (can't remember is it was found and posted or not)

Civil War Pterodactyl?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
lol ..you can see the strings...in the first pic..

second pic looks a bit fake to me...old style filter ...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Umm well here is the real website for the info (io9? Dalek knitting lol)

environmentalgraffit

But I have heard of this before. I pretty much doubt it since -- well, we dont eat them, and where we live, if it moves, it's caged, pet or food.

Hrmm.. things in a bush I can imagine, but flying? .. I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
lol ..you can see the strings...in the first pic..

second pic looks a bit fake to me...old style filter ...

Hahah lol, they dont have photo's of them good lord - that was for illustration only..

The CW pic, well I dunno, it's not on the original website.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I added the exclamation points so I could fit in with all the rest of the posters around ATS that seem to think it commands attention or something.....how'd I do? Too many/ Not enough?

You indeed failed to even research the item you posted.

And you had included ONE excess ! in your title.

Fail x 2

Therefore I submit you try again, AND TRY HARDER.

*Wags finger*

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

They have high grade weed down there in New Guinea. It must be getting better these days.

See, the problem is that these folk are smart enough to know that if they could catch and sell one of these critters to science they'd be super rich. That they haven't done this is pretty much proof that it is BS. Sorry guys.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Oh no, I have been to the original website before, and have seen this all before as anyone who has been around conspiracy subjects for a good length of time has. I just wanted to mix it up a little and post the link to a light hearted website rather than one that takes itself too seriously.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
personally id have preffered you went into more detail in your intro post rather than me having to read and suffer a paragraph of u being sarcastic, (yawn)

as for the actual link....CRAP

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Oh no, I have been to the original website before, and have seen this all before as anyone who has been around conspiracy subjects for a good length of time has. I just wanted to mix it up a little and post the link to a light hearted website rather than one that takes itself too seriously.

ME WAGS FINGER HARD!!!

haha, job accomplished! I've never seen that site before, but criminy - this is ATS - people will fall over dead if you post something like that and not warn them.

Oo

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I like to believe that they exist, but that first image is clearly a fake. Second is conveniently OLD and BLURRED.

Thanks?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thunderbirds and pterodactyls have always fascinated me. Here is a good ATS link with many pictures through out it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

P.S. You have two too many ! in the Title , any more than seven well.... thats just over-kill)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

You indeed failed to even research the item you posted.

And you had included ONE excess ! in your title.

Fail x 2

Therefore I submit you try again, AND TRY HARDER.

*Wags finger*

edit on 2-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
dude it's a fake wth

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
People seem to post the almost exact same article, even with some of the same pics, every few months it seems. Wish they would wait to post the next article when they can include some real evidence.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
See, the problem is that these folk are smart enough to know that if they could catch and sell one of these critters to science they'd be super rich.

That may be the way it works. What if these creatures came from another dimension somehow? You would be silenced very quickly because it would open a big can of worms.

top topics

join