It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Story of Our Unenslavement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So how does the citizens, that are not behind the corporation's walls of protections, protect themselves.

I say the first thing has to be that individual property ownership has to be sacrosanct.

People like Buffet and others have stated they pay less percentage wise than his secretary. How can that be?

It is because of the ability to create corporate trusts and foundations and this and that.

Why is it, that not ONE politician has attempted to stop the ability of the corporations to do this? You and I cannot set up these things. You need a group of lawyers that work tirelessly to do these things.

How bout getting rid of the income taxation and implement a form of taxation that does not allow, or does not even matter if they attempt it? You know, like a consumption tax only. Once you pay the initial taxation, it cannot be taxed again. This removes the ability of the government to continually force an individual to pay for their property.

It is the ONLY way you are going to stop the corporate takeovers. Period. It would also help to institute a non fiat currency and remove the fractional reserve banking system. You cannot create wealth out of thin air.

Or, we should all start our own banks, call mine Saltheart Bank. I can loan myself 10 times what I earn and keep the interest payments.
I mean if you really think about what the banks are allowed to do, it is amazing how any of them could go out of business.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel
I got to ask.........just where are all these acres far from government control........I will hope on my Harley and be there tomorrow.

Well, unfortunately, the keyword was "planet". So, unless you have a boat named "Harley", I don't think you'll be able to get there.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Bummer

Ok I will bite again............where on this planet is these acres of land that is not controled by a government

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join