It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prayer to All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It is Christmas once again, the world has made it to December 25 in the Lord's year of 2010.
Praise the Lord for His bountiful mercy and grace to be in such a wonder time as this. For many may not understand what I mean, that is we are in the end time of this last dispensation before the Father of all lies, murder, hate whose name is Satan will be locked up.

You may ask yourself how can I make such a statement, well I am using the example of the Bible which is God's infallible word to conclude this. And yes before you say anything it is my opinion based upon the Bible, yet I am not the only one who can see the evil portrayed within the word of what men are doing.

2Tim.3
[1] This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
[2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
[3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
[4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
[6] For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
[7] Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Even MIMS could not deny those first 4 verses being true, it is in the news, at the store, next door at your neighbors house, and for most it is right in your own house even your own heart.
The last verse says a lot of today's man, most everyone is learning how to do this or that, getting caught up in what others claim as truth and accepting it as gospel with out ever seeking it out and reproving it, so that lies are believed as knowledge because everyone speaks it.

II Peter 3:
[3] Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
[4] And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
[5] For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
[6] Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
[7] But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Yet another example is in verse 3 of II Peter, scoffers, Yes there have always been scoffer but not to the magnitude of today. Until the last 120 years or so most people whether they went to church or not believe in a Creator. Though now by the fallible mind of man we through speculation an assumption have determined that nothing and chaos can produce beauty and organization.

I watch quiet a lot of the threads here and many of them speak of the evils in II Timothy not seeing it for what it is the closing of this age as spoken of in the Bible.

There was someone preaching hope and change recently yet their name escapes me, well I do have Hope but it is not in man and I do not want the change he is speaking of because it is going to make a mockery of all that is good and right

Tit.1

1. [2] In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Dear Heavenly Father

It is my prayer that you will touch the eyes and ears of all those who read this and heal their spiritual blindness and deafness, lifting the deception from their minds, allowing them to see the truth through the Holy Ghost.
Please help them to see the vanities of this world, that storing up treasures here will not help them after this physical body ceases.
It is my prayer that as you have said,
Acts.2

1. [17] And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
that all who read this will dream & prophesy, and be filled with your Holy Ghost so that they will understand what is the truth and change their lives and get baptized in Jesus name for the repentance of sins.

For I know that our time is short we are not promised any amount of time on this earth, we were created for your pleasure and we are to do your will.
Your yoke is lite and your burden is easy, yet the lust of our flesh is what holds us back from this.
Please heavenly father help us to spread your word and when we do that the seed be planted and take root.

In Jesus name I pray AMEN

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

ACTS 2:38,

It's been high time for some years that the watchmen on the wall were sounding the alarm. But they have been silenced and are dumb dogs that don't bark. Much blood will be on their hands.

All should be counciled, search your ways, make your calling and election sure.

Isa 56:10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
Eze 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

The following has gotten to be the way today.

Isa 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

They actually hedge up the way that is not hard at all with the false.

What is apalling many defend them vehemently.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Excellent post, Acts. I am not much of a dispensationalist or End Times aficionado, but it is becoming more and more evident that the world is turning ever faster in a direction that indicates something is amiss.

The coming of God's Kingdom will be an amazing thing, and yet... if you have ever seen the movie The Seventh Sign (Demi Moore is in it, and it's marginally terrible,) that's a bit of how I feel. I want to have hope that people can sort these things out and come to God on his terms, with humble hearts and honour. The end is just that, the end of hope for those not in Christ, and if one has not come to the point in their spiritual journey, then time is up.

Though I doubt many will come around in the time between now and the beginning of the end, hopefully events that are laid out in prophecy unfolding will open some eyes.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

Amen brother thank you for your prayer. I can feel God's love in your words and I pray for your health and safety and that you always stay close to our Lord and Savior.
There are a lot of starving people on this board and I truly pray that every person on here gets saved.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This thread is so perfect. Yes, everything you say is true. Men are glorifying themselves as gods, it's happening everywhere, especially here on ATS, where the supposed motto is to "Deny Ignorance."

You speak the truth sir and know your bible well.

join