It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Series 2 : Alien Devastations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The latest Ancient Aliens episode for all those who've done the turkey and socializing bit and now just want to chill and watch something interesting

Season 2, Episode 9 Examines 75 million years of the most credible alien evidence here on Earth, from the age of the dinosaurs, to ancient Egypt, to the skies over the western desert in the present day United States. This new season will include sightings and phenomena from ancient times all the way up to the present, exploring possible connections between overall UFO phenomena and information included in ancient texts and decoded from ancient artifacts.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this!!! I am in Europe and didn't get to watch this past weeks episode. I have it up and ready to watch after my bread is done cooking!!

S&F!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Cant wait to watch it
im addicted to this serie and want to accumulate much info from it
this very well made documentary show to the public real facts

hope the governement will make an alien disclosure about it
but so far the only disclosure we have is this TV serie

S&F

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f33f6cccac25.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 12/25/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I have enjoyed the series. last night there was a show on History called I know what I saw. It hilighted all my favorite cases. I learned some new stuff about JAL and Roswell. If we aren't moving towards some kind of information release, then I am confused.
Here
is some info on it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Great thread, I enjoy the series

The hypothesis is quite well articulated and rather plausible. Many individuals, including abductees have stressed that us humans, or a segment of us, are not "sticking to the script" and ET might pay us a visit - in order to rebalance and repair the Earth.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

infinite
The hypothesis is quite well articulated and rather plausible.

Agreed , I thought this episode was probably the best of the two series so far .
Have ET's been creating disasters for their own reasons ? , can it be that some disasters have been engineered as a part of their experiments with our planet and its population , I don't know but as part of a social / Geo engineering project it could make sense for ET to gather scientific information on the planet and its occupants by creating these events .

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I love this series, and especially enjoyed this episode. Raises a lot of questions. I have often wondered if ETs caused many of the cataclysmic events you hear about in ancient times, but never thought that they might be linked to modern day natural disasters. I guess that's because I figured we would have heard reports of sightings. I had never heard any report by the MSM about the V-shaped formation of lights during the Iceland volcano. I was amazed by that footage and wondered how it just got swept under the rug.

This show brings up a lot of good points. Even my wife, who is a huge skeptic, has watched the episodes with me and admits now that some of what we have been taught about history and religion just doesn't add up. Finally, after years of telling her that IMHO the Bible is nothing more than a written account of UFO sightings and ET interactions she may understand where I stand on the issue.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

The Iceland volcano sighting was well covered here on ATS , I have found this thread you may be interested in .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Excellent. Thank you for the link. As I am fairly new to ATS I surely missed this. Thanks again.

top topics

join