It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smartphone conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Do you know how packet monitors work? Guess not. Any and all data sent or recieved can be logged, there is no hiding it. Sure its been proven than a phones mic can be accessed remotely, but so what? You really think anything you do is that interesting that they would waste their time listening to you? Just because it can doesnt mean a damn thing. Lots of things can be used for purposes to which they were not intended and if we spent all our time worrying about what might be we'd still be living in caves. Get over it.
edit on 27-12-2010 by quackers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Since you`re not doing anything illegal you wont mind if I go ahead and install a few cameras & listening devices just to make sure right? Oh and I`ll need to install a scale at your front door so I can weigh you everytime you come and go, just to make sure you aren`t trying to smuggle something past the cameras... Oh and when the power goes out I`ll just send a swat team to search your house at random. In the middle of sex with the girlfriend? Well, you can finish later, not get that out of her so we can check in there, too. Yeah I might go home and whack off later thinkin about your gf`s coochie, but hey, you`re not doing anything illegal, so... we`re good right?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Be my guest, go right ahead and lay down for them to step all over you and your rights, decide for you what to do, what to eat, what to drink and what to think. Become a slave and love it ...

And ok you as a normal person minding your own life won't be bothered by being spied on but imagine if you want to to get into politics and pop out of the crowd and someone doesn't like you, imagine that he has acces to all your personal info and conversations ...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Please provide links/proof if you're going to make such outrageous claims.

Though the real conspiracy is, how are they able to easily dupe dumb people into buying smartphones?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by AlexIR

Please provide links/proof if you're going to make such outrageous claims.

Though the real conspiracy is, how are they able to easily dupe dumb people into buying smartphones?

Excessive advertising and offers? Geez ...

And what links do you need? ... Its clear that smartphones have a better platform to add different new components to it, most of them have unknown functions .

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Excessive advertising and offers? Geez ...

Ah so that explains why I drank too much beer and ate too many mince pies over xmas. Damn offers!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join