It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think DHS Is backing Off Scanners? Think Again!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

HA! Don't worry, we aren't as spineless as you think... Why do you think we don't use back scatter scanners here? Why do you think our government had to come out after we got upset at these measures? I may not agree with our current government, but we still have more power over them than the american people have over their "government"... We have more MPs who speak out and make things hell for Harper, who can't "veto" things...

The US would never come in... They will never recover from the stupidity of their lawmakers, and their people are too fat, too dumb (thanks to their great "education" system), and too spineless to do anything about it. Canada is not going to be a priority.

Besides, we'd toss Tim Horton's doughnuts and timbits at them and they'd just drop and enjoy the feast...

Magnum

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NahumTheCelestial
The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

Shut up.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Was that necessary? How is that conducive to constructive discourse?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It don't matter what they decide to do. You can't change what they're going to do.

All you can do is decide what your going to do.

Myself? I have decided not to fly anymore.

Now, me CHOOSING not to fly won't hurt them at all... but I have the freedom to make a choice and I did.

Now if 10 or 20 million people decided not to fly anymore then they would have to change their policies.

The choice is up to you & everyone else..........

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

DimensionalDetective, I enjoy reading you posts, so much so, I joined to comment.
Most frightening.
The towers will go up and a few will awaken. The scanners will be placed and a few more will awaken.
Barbed wire will choke this great land and a few more will awaken. I fear not enough will awaken in time to stop the board if directors that run this country tho. Only time will tell.
Troll
S&F

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I just do not understand how we are allowing this to happen!? The government is forcing us to submit to being irradiated! Why is this not a problem? How can the Supreme Court just sit there and allow this to happen? Maybe I am naive, but I really don't get it at all.

I wonder how we are going to go about organizing to stop the raping and pillaging of our country? If I knew what to do, I would do it. We are beyond the point where mere demonstrations will make a difference.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yeah, the last stand is coming. For many, it has already arrived.

As they say, we shall see.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
While many are waking up to the fact that the America around them is going down in flames as wealth is secured at the top, manufacturing is destroyed, service jobs rule until the dollar finally flops and

A: gas prices rise to where starvation occurs or...

B: deals are made and we find ourselves under the serious boot...

we won't see people organize. It will be way past midnight and agents of deception will work through victims of ignorance (media, political parties e.c.t) to stifle and subvert efforts to restore the REAL REPUBLIC (you know, the one where I can do what I please and everyone must leave me be or else).

Dimensional, as always, I enjoy you're threads. The evidence you accumulate would make a great list of "progress" and somewhat of a timeline.

My big question regarding the scanners and other government property is this...

how many people does it take to storm an airport and destroy the scanners and be legitimate? What I mean is that there seems to be a certain "critical mass" of people it takes to be effective in non-compliance. I imagine even attempting to organize something like that would be highly illegal no matter the scope, but it seems the more average citizens are involved, the more sympathetic the media and others will be.

A couple young adults running in and smashing a scanner will only get shouted down as juvenile delinquency, no matter the intent. A few hundred or even thousand would yield a verb to the public outcry...makes me wonder. The police can run in, take you're possessions deemed illegal and throw you in jail. The system is used against us in all instances, so much so that we have no similar action to keep the government from moving these systems of surveillance and intrusion forward.
edit on 26-12-2010 by SmokeandShadow because: added more

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

hmmm no one has the balls to join something that could work. If I could coax even a thousand people here to form an angry lynch mob and recruit people to make it bigger, I wouldn't be sitting here typing.

My MP doesn't respond to his constituents anymore, he is not returning calls and emails, no-one answers his phone, or answering machine. The guy should be impeached ASAP. That is the sort of belligerent representation we get here in esquimalt. Thanks Dr. Keith Martin. That's twice I've been treated like I don't exist by the liberals. As far as I'm concerned liberals are the scummy head of the multi-headed hydra. When I have a representative I expect to be-able to talk and meet and discuss my damned issues, that is what they are there for.

Keith Martin is globalist scum, bending over for the united nations. Thank god that guy isn't running for another term. Good riddance!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
reply to post by Whine Flu

Was that necessary? How is that conducive to constructive discourse?

It was totally necessary. There's no way in hell I'm bothering with constructive discourse to that statement.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

how many people does it take to storm an airport and destroy the scanners and be legitimate? What I mean is that there seems to be a certain "critical mass" of people it takes to be effective in non-compliance. I imagine even attempting to organize something like that would be highly illegal no matter the scope, but it seems the more average citizens are involved, the more sympathetic the media and others will be.

Destroying scanners would be played on the media as a terrorist attack.

I think you'd have a better chance showing up on the sidewalks in front of homes of people like Janet Napolitano, John Pistole, any TSA agents and their parents or children (they molest our children & grandmothers so theirs are fair game) that don't live in private protected communities and legally protest until they don't want to go home. Even if they live in mansions with long drives they would lose the comfort knowing how much the people despise them like the devil. There is nothing illegal about investigation them and following them and protesting in a legal manner.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

HA! Don't worry, we aren't as spineless as you think... Why do you think we don't use back scatter scanners here? Why do you think our government had to come out after we got upset at these measures? I may not agree with our current government, but we still have more power over them than the american people have over their "government"... We have more MPs who speak out and make things hell for Harper, who can't "veto" things...

The US would never come in... They will never recover from the stupidity of their lawmakers, and their people are too fat, too dumb (thanks to their great "education" system), and too spineless to do anything about it. Canada is not going to be a priority

Besides, we'd toss Tim Horton's doughnuts and timbits at them and they'd just drop and enjoy the feast...

Magnum

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This pointless "house and field" discussion of who is more enslaved is the most pathetic part of it all.

As soon as you sit on your prideful throne claiming "well at least I'm less enslaved than you" you become a tool just like any other in the shed.

Call it a tossup -- Were all totally enslaved!

As drkid pointed out its the spineless worker bees that ruin it all. The people that do as there told and enable the psychopaths to steal everything from us. Until people stand on their own 2 we are cattle.

I would gladly give away every benefit of government to be free from its tyranny.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There is a market for everyone's discontent. That is what the free market is all about.

The airlines over the last 20 years has been a growing problem economically, with the government controls and malfeasance, there has to be growth potential in leasing aircraft for privatized ingenuity.

When I was in Fresno, my bosses gave me tickets to the Bulldog bowlgame in Boise Idaho a few years back. People got together and leased two large aircraft and we all flew up to the game. No security checkpoints, no dates that went to third base with TSA agents. I think there is opportunity out there right now. Yes the economy is in the crapper (original designer of the toilet), but the government is disenfranchising a large portion of the country. There has to be business opportunities out there, besides the opportunities for coming together and fighting the man.

Hell, the freaks from the asylum have gained control of the asylum. Let us just leave the asylum. Too easy? You be the judge.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The answer to 1984 is 1776

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

The Supreme Court is bought and paid for, just like most of the rest of the government.

I agree that regular demonstrations would not work now. We need an organized sustained series of campaigns.

1) A "no fly" campaign where a significant number of people just refuse to fly until the TSA is disbanded.
2) A "no withholding" campaign where a large number of people maximize their exemptions on their w-4 forms
3) A "no tax" campaign where millions of people(who complied with #2 above) refused to file on April 15th. If they are to scared to forgo filing entirely, then at least file for as many extensions as possible.
4) A "no fines" campaign where millions of people demand jury trials for any and every ticket; even parking tickets and red light camera tickets especially
5) A national "stay at home week" where millions of people refuse to spend money at restaurants, theaters, amusement parks, hotels, motels, airlines, trains, buses etc...
6) A "Buy American wherever possible" campaign
7) A "no outsourcing" campaign. Customers simply refuse to deal with any non-American tech support and threaten to return goods for a refund if no Americans are available to help handle your problems.
8) A "buy local wherever possible" campaign
9) A "Million Patriot March" on Washington D.C. Everybody carpools. Bring tents, vans, RV's etc... and spend no money on hotels. Bring own food and drinks as much as possible. This alone would garner so much attention to our cause as to scare the hell out of the politicians.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
People.

People.

People.

Just going to reiterate something that was GLARINGLY obvious but it seems the Euros do not understand, so maybe it is not obvious.

Demonstrations mean NOTHING. Have they ever changed anything? Of course NOT. It is all about propaganda.

Do you think the Beck rally, 1 or 2 meant ANYTHING to the government? Of course not, it was just a component to let us know the TRUTH, that we are in the majority.

Demonstrations mean NOTHING. Power means EVERYTHING.

If people attempt to equate size of a demonstration of power, they have no IDEA what power means.

Anyway, God Bless and Peace my fellow patriots!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Oh but my good sir. You are forgetting people like me, who treat the police with no disrespect and thus can never really be blamed. Refusing to go through and saying I'll sue for sexual harassment, I can go wherever I please. And if denied, I will sue. And in due time, someone will make a constitutional amendment out of it, because I can think of a few judges who would like their names remembered forever for deciding it as bad and putting it down like the rabid dog it is.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I hope that the people that flagged my post actually understand what that statement means and not just because they heard alex jones said it. Our answer to all tyranny has always been 1776. the us constitution tells us how to get out of this all you need to do is read it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by Malcram
The iron fist is closing tight.

Princess Leia: The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through

As TPTB continue to tighten their grip, more and more sheeple are awakening. Eventually, there will be a critical mass. I just hope we reach it in time.

I don't think people are waking up and I feel they don't intend to. It's my worst fear. There isn't enough suffering. It will be these people that persecute while pointing out the ones that are awake. Your next fight won't be with government. It will be with your fellow man.

We've seen this before. Instead of tattoos, they now use fear based labels and electronic lists to dehumanize you, then feed you to the masses.

DHS & TSA: Making a list, checking it twice

www.canadafreepress.com...
edit on 26-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The compression of time and experience is accelerating.

The speed at which we are entering this new fascist regime is slow compared to how quickly we will leave it.

Present day babylon will fall, and again we shall be free to pick up the pieces towards a new humanity.

Such is the cycle of humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join