It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think DHS Is backing Off Scanners? Think Again!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Think DHS Is backing Off Scanners? Think Again!

www.infowars.com

A press release from American Science and Engineering, Inc (“AS&E”) reveals a recent government contract for Z Portal screening systems valued up to $67 Million. As if this weren’t enough of a confirmation that the technology is here to stay, 3 days later another press release came out announcing an additional $4.9 million Z Portal order from U.S. Government and an additional $3.8 million order for ZBV Military Trailers announced on December 22nd. From these consistent orders we can infer that this technology is not only here to stay but is poised for proliferation.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Gotta love it.

Not happy with merely blasting people with radiation, now the gov enforcers have decided to take it to a whole new level:

VEHICLE back-scatter check point machines.

Don't want to FLY, because of the TSA and grope-gangs molestations and nude x-ray violation combo?

No worries! Just cruise through our giant naked x-ray CAR scanner that will bathe you and your vehicle in radiation, exposing your every little detail and keeping you safe from the 'terrorists' as you drive cross country!

So much for the 'opt out' on flying people---Get ready for state line x-raying of your entire vehicle...They will make sure no one can move from point A to B soon, without submitting to SOME form of violation.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That is clearly a violation of the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The Government does everything in increments.

They have started with the Airports because that is the easiest place to make people feel the most threatened by ‘Terrorist Attack’. Conjuring up the image of your plane falling through the sky with some mad crazed ‘terrorist’ at the helm is not all that hard considering a lot of people were afraid to fly or at least nervous about it even before the first hijacking decades ago. After all if man were meant to fly we would have wings. The risk is inherent, the risk is real, adding to it, is well, child’s play.

Yet today is a perfect example of societal constructs. I have walked into a dozen stores in recent days where employees wearing Santa and Elf hats wished my Happy Holidays. We all know the Holiday is Christmas but that might offend someone so everyone says Happy Holidays.

Yes it really is that easy to train a whole nation full of Christians to not even make mention of their most important Holiday, if you just slowly chip away at the stone.

Once people are used to these machines they will put them everywhere they can make money off of us and make the culture of fear of one another grow.

They will put them in sporting arenas and stadiums, put them in shopping malls and outlet stores, put them by the main entrances of public parks and every place else that they can manage to put them.

People often wonder what the Government will do to get people to willingly give up their guns and believe me a lot of people with concealed carry permits will stop carrying when half the time they leave the house they have to explain it for a half an hour every time they need to pass through one of these machines.

My own strategy for this madness is a little different it borders on ‘opt out’ by not going anywhere or on anything these machines will be present.

I reordered my life and lifestyle a few years back to keep everything local, working at home, and living in a neighborhood where everything I need, like or want to do is a short walk or bicycle ride away.

Unlike an airplane that requires a contract of passage and a motor vehicle that requires a license which gives law enforcement and their henchmen power to then regulate the users and operators of, my bicycle operates on human power and is not regulated by codes, licenses or contracts and thus deprives them of probable cause to interfere or impede my egress and regress from point to point.

It’s pretty simple feed a fever, starve a cold. The people are feeding this security fever, and the only way we are going to stop our cold hearted government from dehumanizing us and minimizing us further is starving it through opting out.

One way or another your lifestyle and life is changing, you can let them dictate the sacrifices and rules, or you can control that change yourself by devising your own strategies to deny them the opportunity.

Don’t feed the beast!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
anyone who thinks this is going to stop is delusional. control has already been established, and outbreaks of protest will be minor and containable. there is so much technology in place right now that tracks people, and those people do not even give it a second thought.

for anyone that thinks this is new, or has not been discussed, i urge them to read, "necessary illusions" by noam chomsky, first published in 1989. so much of what we are experiencing today, has been written about in that book.
edit on 25-12-2010 by jimmyx because: additions

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NahumTheCelestial
The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

I think you Americans are going to have to save your own country, rather than waiting for the Lord to do it. The longer you wait, the harder it will be. The iron fist is closing tight.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
The iron fist is closing tight.

Princess Leia: The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through

As TPTB continue to tighten their grip, more and more sheeple are awakening. Eventually, there will be a critical mass. I just hope we reach it in time.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

You get a star for a great Star Wars Quote.

Yes, that is my hope too. But the lesson of history is that, unfortunately, some populations do get caught napping, wait too long to respond and consequently fall under tyranny, only to bitterly regret their apathy in later years.

We'll see what happens in the U.S. I am not sure if The U.S. today more resembles 20th Century Fascist regimes in their emerging state or The Roman Empire as it began to crumble, having grossly overextended itself bringing "civilization" to the world at the edge of sword. Maybe a bit of both. Either way, it's a dangerous and critical time.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

I think the parallels to the Wiemar Republic fit best. I have considered doing a thread on it.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
reply to post by Malcram

I think the parallels to the Wiemar Republic fit best. I have considered doing a thread on it.

Yes, I can see that. A few lines from Wikipedia's article about the Wiemar Republic and it's constitution are strikingly similar to what is - and has - been going on in the U.S:

Historian William Shirer described the Weimar Constitution as "on paper, the most liberal and democratic document of its kind the twentieth century had ever seen ... full of ingenious and admirable devices which seemed to guarantee the working of an almost flawless democracy."

Germany's period of liberal democracy lapsed in the early 1930s, leading to the ascent of the NSDAP and Adolf Hitler in 1933. Although the constitution of 1919 was never officially repealed, the legal measures taken by the Nazi government in February and March 1933, commonly known as Gleichschaltung ("coordination") meant that the government could legislate contrary to the constitution The constitution became irrelevant; thus, 1933 is usually seen as the end of the Weimar Republic and the beginning of Hitler's Third Reich.

Although...

The constitution technically remained in effect throughout the existence of the Third Reich from 1933 to 1945.

Sound familiar? Interesting that the US Government considers people who highly value and continually reference the Constitution as a threat and as potential "domestic terrorists" or "extremists".

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It sounds very familiar. My only question is: Is Hitler in the wings? OR have we already elected him?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And then people wonder why I will never step foot in the US ever again... Haven't been to the US in over 5 years, and will never return, EVER.

Magnum

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
It sounds very familiar. My only question is: Is Hitler in the wings? OR have we already elected him?

Good question. Bush came very close. I'd like to imagine that he was as close as it was going to get - but unfortunately I get the impression that the 'Hitler' this time is not just one man with a twisted vision, but perhaps a group, and is not necessarily even in the public eye, so that Presidents may just be a series of puppets. In which case the real "Hitler" may have been in place for some time, orchestrating and manipulating events over time.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

In my opinion, Bush never had Obama's popularity or charisma. As much as the left hated him, Obama is really a much better "candidate" for a Hitler.
The possibility of a hidden cabal ruling the nation is a serious one. Is it the most likely possibility? I honestly do not know; though it has definite advantages over a singular supreme leader. Perhaps the elites have learned the lesson from Mussolini, Hitler, and Stalin? One leader is too unstable? One leader is subject to vagaries of chance and public mood swing? While a "politburo" model is much more sustainable, especially with the possibility of offering up a sacrifice for public vilification occasionally or as needed? With regard to the leadership model of the coming dictatorship, I have more questions than answers. That there will be a totalitarian regime in the USA seems all but certain.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Do you really think you will be safe in Canada if the USA goes to a dictatorial form of government? I can only suggest you pull your head out of the sand. A totalitarian USA would quickly annex Canada. There are too many resources and raw materials there for such a regime to resist. I suspect it would even be a non-violent Anschluss.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The only way it will end is if the american people ever find the intestinal fortitude to rise up and topple the regime... Then destroy the scanners.. May as well get used to it the scanners are going to be around for a very long time to come...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

HA! Don't worry, we aren't as spineless as you think... Why do you think we don't use back scatter scanners here? Why do you think our government had to come out after we got upset at these measures? I may not agree with our current government, but we still have more power over them than the american people have over their "government"... We have more MPs who speak out and make things hell for Harper, who can't "veto" things...

The US would never come in... They will never recover from the stupidity of their lawmakers, and their people are too fat, too dumb (thanks to their great "education" system), and too spineless to do anything about it. Canada is not going to be a priority.

Besides, we'd toss Tim Horton's doughnuts and timbits at them and they'd just drop and enjoy the feast...

Magnum

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Some great comments sonofliberty1776! I think you should create that thread. I for one would be keen to read it.

Magnum007, I hope you're right about Canada. What makes me worry is the example of the G20 in Toronto and the Police State tactics that were rolled out. There was an overt and gross abuse of power and the trampling of laws and rights, with seemingly few if any consequences for illegal Police violence, illegal arrest of hundreds of innocent people and their detention in cages, faking of evidence etc. And yet I hear that, still, around two thirds of Canadians support the Police actions during the G20. Not good signs, IMO. But you likely know more about the true situation in Canada, than I.

I watched the documentary about the G20 linked below and it felt like watching the actions of authorities in China or Iran, rather than Canada.

G20 Exposed

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You know what? And i say this with the out most pride and respect for myself. The day i am forced to drive through or walk through these harmful machines will be the last day my face will ever be seen in the public eye. Yeah, its a taunt, call it instigation. No one cares, no one is doing absolutely anything to stop this force of darkness that is the DHS. I swear if i were in political office, non of this would be happening. I cannot stand for this, will not stand for this.

I hear the calls from the TSA victims. I read the reports of the arrests. Why hasn't anyone organized a counter agency? Why do these folks get to do as they please with the public? Its not correct. Its absolutely monster. Why hasn't a new currency been established. Do you people not understand that these folks will not stop growing unless they are cut out of the picture and left in their own little sandbox?

When the riots come to America, its going to be the same as in the UK. Folks battling it out, and sitting around and looting for no reason. No one has the balls to organize something that works. There is no CHAIN OF COMMAND against all this disgusting unfairness. Lets suppose, the TSA comes and knocks.... How are they going to explain, convince, persuade me, that these things are for my own protection? Protection from what? From who? From where?

ITS ALL STAGED, and the more we continue to let this happen, the sooner its going to stick in every ones heads that its okay to submit to these molesters and tyrannical figures. People wake up, these folks are OLD, they are publicly and privately making bank using us as their cattle and we still are convinced there is hope. Its times like these, i wish i really had the ability to leave earth and not come back till a giant event wiped the stupidity away from the minds of every single fiend and psychopath that pride themselves on setting up artificiality within our human society.

Its different, its different when you know people personally that work for the TSA, Military, and that tell you this... "I JUST DO WHAT I AM TOLD." That is the most heart breaking thing you could ever hear from someone that is old enough to understand the difference between right and wrong. Its a psychopathic trait, its stupid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join