It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle says no to Israeli war crimes advertisement.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Mate, you have given ZERO proof.. You have expressed an opinion, that's it.!! Proof or stop saying it.. My next post will show a few of your demands for proof and what proof is deemed worthy by yourself..

I have given everything I need to do! And I will; say what I want to when I want to! Again I believe it is the right decision because the Jews are the victoms & you can't say such rude things about the victims on public buses! Still wanna argue about it? I can go all night if needed!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
we live in a xionist occupied governnnment.
we are not even allowed to say merry christmas anymore.

the xionists destroyed not just our country, but the world itself.

it makes me sad, to see in my lifetime, what they did. when i was growing up, you could buy things made in america. there was import taxes, protecting the american worker.

its all gone, thanks to the chozen lobbyists, politicians, and businessmen trying to 'profit' here.

i do not even know what to do anymore.

if you dare mention the xionists are ethnocentric racists, which they are, i am classified as an anti-zemite. they have the entire country programmed to worship them.

its just sad. im seriously considering liquidating everything i own and moving to a country with as few chozen as possible.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

edit on 26-12-2010 by alien because: ...duplicate post...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have stated everything I need to in relation to the thread that is the decision to stop the wrongful & discriminatory advertising because the Israeli's are the real victims in conflict. They cannot be writing things that are so untrue on the side of a bus! & so it continues!
edit on 26-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2010 by alien because: ...needless personal comment removed...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Ah yes more insults! Also I can out debate you any day of the week if needed. Don't care what you say!. Again, (I have stated this so many times already!) this should be over but you keep pushing it with these off topic posts! As stated I never give up & will respond to anything!

OK then..
Show me the PROOF that these adds were denied because Israel is 100% innocent as you state is a fact.?
Simple...Debate started...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

This old & not needed by anyone , it's over! But you just want to keep going!. Read the thread you will find it all there!

Nowhere does it state the adds were removed because Israel is 100% innocent as you believe..
You can say what you want but the proof isn't there and you are not showing it..

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

There's no use in trying to argue with these pro terror anti-semites, they will never back down and only have personal insults as a weapon. Just so you know, there are many thousands of people on ATS (myself included) who agree with what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hahaha

There's no use in trying to argue with these pro terror anti-semites, they will never back down and only have personal insults as a weapon. Just so you know, there are many thousands of people on ATS (myself included) who agree with what you are saying.

What's that? That personal opinions are now considered proof?
I think you should read the posts before posting..
That's the only point I am arguing..

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Hahaha

What's that? That personal opinions are now considered proof?
I think you should read the posts before posting..
That's the only point I am arguing..

I think you should go back to the first page and see that I was actually one of the first people to post on this topic.
edit on 26-12-2010 by alien because: ...needless personal comment removed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join