It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born gay? Born pedophile? Born zoophile?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Hefficide

Having an attraction to same-gender is based on brain chemistry where the individual has the physical manifistation of a certain gender but the brain chemistry of another.
While pedophiles (et al) associate a physical characteristic with a favourable condition or reflex.

Can you explain what the physical characteristic with a favorable condition means? An example so I better understand?
edit on 25-12-2010 by againuntodust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Children over what age lack the awareness?

That is a tough question to answer, the line is quite blurred. Age of consent in developed world varies from 18 years to 13 years, so it is evident that there is no consensus. I would say that 14-15 is the right age, but it also depends on the individual quite a bit.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

This is a good point. Different societies have divergent views about this. In my state the age of consent, I believe, is 16 - but there is a contrary law which makes it 18 for sexual relations. Morally I would not personally choose to even date a person that young - as I simply wouldn't have much in common with them.

Women beyond puberty can procreate. Removing morality from the equation this would seem to be the logical answer to your question.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This topic has been done to death..

Please contribute to the MANY threads on the same topic..

I am including several for you to choose from.

Gays, medically born Gay? Gays superior to Strieghts?
why did you turn/born gay/lesbian?
Homosexuals -- Are They Born or Made? The Debate and Discussion

Closing

Thank you

Semper

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

It will happen though. Once this agenda is settled the next question will be if a 17 year old can have sex with an 18 year old, and if not, why not. Either the same people arguing for freedom or their children will be arguing for pedophiles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join