It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hashemfilms' TADS Series: the ultimate movie of the Real Truth of Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Do you know the Hashemfilms' the Antichrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian Shapeshifter are the ultimate Conspiracy Theory Movie because it's disinformation-free when covering Conspiracy Theories and any related subject matter and to download all the episodes of Hashemfilms' the Antichrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian Shapeshifter to your computer you must Click Here and if yo still don't know the password where Everything that downloaded from here are needs to opens them, here they are: unpluggedMatrix and Download and Spread them all as soon before someone hits Internet Kill Switch and none of those videos that you will download from unpluggedMatrix's blog directly have their sounds censored by Youtube since all of them has their sounds same as the Original DVD.

not to be confused with the ripoff series that uploaded by guy named Reptilian Resistance with the title Hashemfilms' the Antichrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian Shapeshifter.

the Deviantart Page: antichristdajjal.deviantart.com...

and remember, viewer discretion is fully advised when you watch this video series. and it is not suggested that Ignorant or Weak minded to watch the entire TADS Series.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

i doubt that most people will make it to see this film docu because the whole downloadprocess is for most standard user too confusing. Specialdownloader/Passwords/ if you haven't a Rapidshare-account you have to wait for downloading each *.dlc-File etc.pp

So i'm now DL the whole bunch of MP4-Files with the JDownloader thx for the info about this docu but
all this in my view is very inconvenient

edit on 25-12-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

This doesn't work properly.., if you try to DL the bunch of rar's with the Jdownloader (to rapidshare) they allways want a new IP for every rar--file.....,naah!!! its really nerving sorry!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

i doubt that most people will make it to see this film docu because the whole downloadprocess is for most standard user too confusing. Specialdownloader/Passwords/ if you haven't a Rapidshare-account you have to wait for downloading each *.dlc-File etc.pp

So i'm now DL the whole bunch of MP4-Files with the JDownloader thx for the info about this docu but

This doesn't work properly.., if you try to DL the bunch of rar's with the Jdownloader (to rapidshare) they allways want a new IP for every rar--file.....,naah!!! its really nerving sorry!

That's why I uses myself to surfing web from Morning to the time just before I go to bed everyday

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

and this can be more tolerable when the download speeds of each of those rars are at least 40KB/s(download time approximately around 20 minutes)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

since some TADS videos from Unpluggedmatrix.blogspot.com... are gone, here's the new download link: TADS Torrent (to download this, you need adblocker activated and to open this file, you need µTorrent(since it's torrent file) and you'll gets all 483 videos of TADS)
edit on 6/4/2012 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Here's the download link: www....(nolink)/folder/jio1ezj44slp6
edit on 24/5/2015 by masonicon because: link

edit on 24/5/2015 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

t.me...
edit on 2/10/2020 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

top topics

join