It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do concerning paranoid Big Brother Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hello,

My name is Mortimer Fester, and I've been involved in all this weird stuff for some time now. A Question I hear from alot of concerned Americans is 'what can I do to stop out-of-control Government intrusions. It's rather simple: Do the exact opposite of what they 'command' You to do. Is Obama going to make it illegal for Citizens to collect rain water? Well so what, use as much water as needed. Is Obama going to make it illegal for Me to plant Gardens? So what, plant Your Gardens anyways. These are good non-violent protests You can do. The next one is a bit tricky, it's called 'counter-surveillant' practice. In other words Spy on those who Spy on You. Since this can be dangerous, I will give examples of what I do. I go to the local FBI-CIA-Fusion Centers and perform 'open' Spy techniques( I should mention My local FBI-CIA Offices know Me already, and they don't like Me). I take My Video Camera in broad daylight and stand in front of these Offices videotaping Them. They know it, but don't retaliate. I've had these Spooks following Me around the past Year, and caught them taping Me. There was an incident last summer where they intended to do Me serious harm, but I won't get into detail. For 'secret surveillant a good inexpensive Electronic Listening Device:007spygear.com... is very useful. The fact is, those in charge of Homeland security and other Spook Organizations are completely NUTS and are more of a danger to Our Society than foreign terrorists.
The time HAS come for Citizens to decide to be 'pigs to the slaughter' or be a Victor instead of victim.

Thank You,
Mortimer Fester

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
if you want to not pay as much, you can find the same products here for much cheaper.

its a chinese dropship company. they have a lot of good products.

i would get a hold of any jammers or lasers you may want for the future soon.

customs has already started seizing lasers like crazy.

p.s. cameras absolutely love lasers.
edit on 25-12-2010 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Awesome advice RelentlessLurker. I was going to mention other products like jammers but figured there weren't too many People here into doing counter-surveillant stuff.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MortimerFester

What has happened is that Muslim advocacy groups, their allies, and police state special interests seeking government contracts and grants, have totally changed the "war" on Islamic terror to a war on the American people. We are all potential domestic terrorists now and the government is geared to be at war with us.

The motivations of Islamists to shift Homeland Security onto all Americans is to appease their never ending complaint of being singled out and discriminated against in the war on Islamic terror. To appease their complaints, political correctness dictates that all Americans be treated equally as potential terrorists so Muslims don't feel discriminated against. They use excuses of Americans commiting crimes for the expanision of the terror police state action being conducted against people outside the Muslim radical target. This is the abuse of political correctness and why our government can not be trusted with power over us no matter the excuse. The radical muslims who are activists and their politicans enjoy watching the government turn against Americans in a war on trust, liberty and happiness.

Special interests are groups who conduct studies and produce equipment to scare the government politicans and officials so they will see the need to spend money on training equipment and services for the war on terror. It is in their interest to make sure everyone is constantly scared and willing to dish out big bucks to their Homeland war industry. Add government Unions to the advocates of the war on terror's never ending expansion and aggression for the jobs it offers to the Unions.

So...this is the major reason our government has gone mad with police state power and abuse against American citizens. Behind every government abuse of justice and freedom, there is speical interest groups ideologically delighting in it and profiting from it. Americans need to make sure that every piece of leglislation passed for "homeland security" is authority for only one purpose - addressing the threat of radical Islam. Beyond that, violent Americans can be handled within the constraints of the constitution as it has always been. If our government was focused on stopping Islamic terrorism, they would not have open borders and not be bringing in Muslims through immigration programs. By scattering the focus of homeland security to feed political correctness, we are in more danger of an Islamic attack as we coddle the perps in fear of them calling us bad names.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just do what i do and take every day as it comes, everyday presents something new, you cant prepare for it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
In the words of Roberta, the maid on 2.5 men:
"OH YOU DON'T WANNA MESS WITH A COP!!!!!"

new topics

top topics

join